Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15966
    Administrator


    Posts: 5245

    New Rule

    Only Senior Members with more than 50 posts may post in this thread. I will ban anybody who ignores this. I'm doing this to cut down on all the fake accounts.

    Note to Vegas Area Massage Parlors, any place who continues to have people put up fake reports I will ban any mention of your establishment on the forum and ban any user that reviews you.

    This post will lead this thread for a few months as a warning.

    A2

  2. #15965

    Lisa

    Does anyone know if Lisa is still at oasis spa? I've been hearing about her service so I wanted to finally try her out.

    Thanks.

  3. #15964

    NN spa location

    It's located on Decatur blvd and Twain, just google NN spa Las Vegas and it will come up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Asian_Pimp  [View Original Post]
    I'm in town for the weekend and this sounds like a great please to try. Where is NN? Can you or someone provide an address? Thanks.

  4. #15963

    New Lavender

    Went back to new lavender today after trying Abby last week. Got my turn with Cherry. Instantly recognize me pretty sure. She also worked at the Burlington spot. I have to confirm with Lulu later. Service was consistent with her as it was with Abby. Really fun table shower. Took her time no rushing with. BBBJ and rim play. Back to the room more BBBJ followed by the cfs to finish. Cleanup and aftercare with massage nothing to complain about she even asked me who I liked better which I told her she and Abby were about the same. Looking forward to Angela returning next month. She may be in the top three I've ever had in regards to looks and Service while some girls may be as sexy and young. Most of those are total dead fishes. Angela is the total package.

  5. #15962
    Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe19  [View Original Post]
    Had some extra cash last night so instead of giving it to the casino I went to NN. Cindy is very pretty, she has some meat on her, all natural body, DD tits. Paid. 6 for HHR and 140 donation. Table Shower is good, lots of licking and sucking, in the room more of that with DATY. Cover on did Mish with her tits moving up and down turns me on a lot. Didn't last too long finished in the bag. 200 total.
    I'm in town for the weekend and this sounds like a great please to try. Where is NN? Can you or someone provide an address? Thanks.

  6. #15961

    Cherry at New Lavender

    Back in town for the weekend and stopped by New Lavender and was greeted by Cherry. She is about 5'4 with long dark hair and a natural sexy MILF vibe. Paid the house fee and was led to the room. I asked for a TS and off to the shower we went. She immediately got right to business and started with the body slides followed by tuma. It wasn't long before I was at full attention and I got a preview of her BBBJ skills. Back to the room and we picked up where we left off as soon as the door was closed. We started making out dfk then she dropped to her knees for another BBBJ. She then had me lie down on the table so she could apply the cover and hopped on acg. While doing that, she also continued to dfk me. After a few minutes, we changed positions to standing k9 and standing mish. She really gets into it and I just kept going as much as I could. When I was out of breath, she had me lay back down for another BBBJ cim. Afterwards, it was clean up and hot towel time followed by the bottle of water. Before I left, Abby stopped in to say hi and Cherry said next time to take them in a 4 hand. Abby is really cute so I probably will LOL.

  7. #15960

    Gia from La Luna

    This place was closed a while ago.

    Does anybody know where Gia went.

  8. #15959

    Dried Lavender

    My experience was more potpourri than fresh. Momo is a very pretty girl with a good body. It is quite a flex that she wears jeans and no make up and still has a strong allure. And yet, she is a mechanical clock watcher, and if you go beyond two minutes you feel the weight of pressure to finish which is highly unenjoyable.

    I was happy to hear words from Lulu. If there is ever a return of Naomi they will be lining up, but I think she wore herself and body out.

  9. #15958
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw her was about a week before Pandora (Jones & Tropicana) bit the dust. We had a really great bare session. After I came, Lulu said "You cum inside Lulu?" I told her I most certainly did. Her response was "You want Lulu to have your baby?" and started laughing. I said "why not. " I'd surely go see her again if she's ever back working in LV.
    Who else in massage parlor offer bare sex?

  10. #15957
    Senior Member


    Posts: 497

    Lulu

    Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe19  [View Original Post]
    Yep, the famous seven star on Sahara.
    Last time I saw her was about a week before Pandora (Jones & Tropicana) bit the dust. We had a really great bare session. After I came, Lulu said "You cum inside Lulu?" I told her I most certainly did. Her response was "You want Lulu to have your baby?" and started laughing. I said "why not. " I'd surely go see her again if she's ever back working in LV.

  11. #15956
    Yep, the famous seven star on Sahara.

    Quote Originally Posted by HiBowler  [View Original Post]
    Same Lulu from the Burlington spa, I think it was called pandora. Yes it was short lived.

  12. #15955

    NN Cindy

    Had some extra cash last night so instead of giving it to the casino I went to NN. Cindy is very pretty, she has some meat on her, all natural body, DD tits. Paid. 6 for HHR and 140 donation. Table Shower is good, lots of licking and sucking, in the room more of that with DATY. Cover on did Mish with her tits moving up and down turns me on a lot. Didn't last too long finished in the bag. 200 total.

  13. #15954
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Lulu that was at Pandora? It was short lived and I recall going there ONCE before it was shutdown. I never did get the nudge from her but then again. Only seen her one time but she was GREAT!

    Thank you for your report on the girls at New Lavender!
    Same Lulu from the Burlington spa, I think it was called pandora. Yes it was short lived.

  14. #15953

    Lulu from Pandora

    Quote Originally Posted by HiBowler  [View Original Post]
    Spoke to Lulu from LilyA, she's not back in town but gave me a nudge to go visit New Lavender. I wasn't planning on visiting till Angela returns next month. Abby and cherry greeted me, another Cherry but both are actually girls I've had service from in the past, though names don't seem to be same. Abby's turn, though Cherry wasn't shy on barging in. Got hhr for. 6 started with TS. Fun time, she gave a slow RJ and BBBJ in shower with sliding and a couple of almost ins. Back to room, more BBBJ and 69, with cover on and main event. Cherry came in for a taste and preview as well. YMMV, definitely feel like service was as good as I've gotten from any that Lulu and LilyA girls previously provided. Will repeat definitely and will circle back for Cherry before Angela comes back in October.
    Is this the same Lulu that was at Pandora? It was short lived and I recall going there ONCE before it was shutdown. I never did get the nudge from her but then again. Only seen her one time but she was GREAT!

    Thank you for your report on the girls at New Lavender!

  15. #15952

    New Lavender

    Spoke to Lulu from LilyA, she's not back in town but gave me a nudge to go visit New Lavender. I wasn't planning on visiting till Angela returns next month. Abby and cherry greeted me, another Cherry but both are actually girls I've had service from in the past, though names don't seem to be same. Abby's turn, though Cherry wasn't shy on barging in. Got hhr for. 6 started with TS. Fun time, she gave a slow RJ and BBBJ in shower with sliding and a couple of almost ins. Back to room, more BBBJ and 69, with cover on and main event. Cherry came in for a taste and preview as well. YMMV, definitely feel like service was as good as I've gotten from any that Lulu and LilyA girls previously provided. Will repeat definitely and will circle back for Cherry before Angela comes back in October.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape