Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 16014
-
10-10-26 00:46 #16014Administrator

Posts: 5246New Rule
Only Senior Members with more than 50 posts may post in this thread. I will ban anybody who ignores this. I'm doing this to cut down on all the fake accounts.
Note to Vegas Area Massage Parlors, any place who continues to have people put up fake reports I will ban any mention of your establishment on the forum and ban any user that reviews you.
This post will lead this thread for a few months as a warning.
A2
-
Today 20:28 #16013Senior Member

Posts: 700I don't know if these are DD but she is a small woman. I had an ok time, she tried to use her legs to wrap around mine so I won't go as deep. She wanted a lot more for BBFS, dropped 300+.
Originally Posted by JonDoe19
[View Original Post]
-
Today 18:39 #16012Senior Member

Posts: 103Abby at New Lavander
Stopped by New Lavander and was very warmly greeted by Abby. Opted for an hour including Table shower. Excellent time in the shower lite kissing, BBBJ plus daty, she took her time and seemed to enjoy herself. Back in the room with some 69 action before the cover came on. Cowgirl, Mish and finishing with doggy. Very cute girl with great body and attitude. Met Cherry as we finished and they let me know that Angela will in town in October.
This was my 1st time here and they left a great impression, will come back and try Angela out.
-
Today 17:09 #16011Senior Member

Posts: 254Rm sets you free
I pulled the info from RM. Even with a free account, you can see the names of the girls that work there.
Originally Posted by SmokeJiggy
[View Original Post]
-
Today 17:07 #16010Senior Member

Posts: 254Well, she got you to thank and blame for that one I think LOL. Even my experience with her was short, but she is good though.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 17:51 #16009Senior Member

Posts: 1868Oasis LV Massage
No problem, Lisa is working at Oasis LV Massage on Flamingo across from Atomic Museum, between a smoke and nail shop.
Originally Posted by SmokeJiggy
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 13:18 #16008Senior Member

Posts: 52Lisa
Thanks for the info but yea I'm definitely more into a GFE service so I definitely need to try lisa. And other thing I've seen that there are 2 oasis spa, which one is the right one?
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 12:53 #16007Senior Member

Posts: 1868Lisa vs Grace at Oasis LV
Ugh, you guys worn her out! Lmao I was hoping to see Lisa yesterday but she had to take the day off. Grace was there but she's no Lisa.
Originally Posted by SmokeJiggy
[View Original Post]
Between Lisa and Grace, Grace has HUGE boobs. If you like them big, she's your girl. Grace is also shorter and is slightly thicker than Lisa.
As for the table shower, Grace also does the vacuum thing similar to Lisa but that's where similarities ends. No TUMA, no DATY, no DFK, no LFK, total non-GFE.
The only thing Grace has going for is her NURU is better than Lisa and obviously with her huge tits, fucking her tits are better.
Back to the room there's just absolutely zero foreplay. Her BBBJ are nice but that's it. I went via a few positions with her. She complained I was taking too long. Her massage is non-existent. I was out the door within the hour. Will NOT repeat with her.
-
09-27-26 19:57 #16006Senior Member

Posts: 52Lisa
Does anyone know if Lisa is still at oasis spa? I've been hearing about her service so I wanted to finally try her out.
Thanks.
-
09-27-26 03:04 #16005Senior Member

Posts: 128NN spa location
It's located on Decatur blvd and Twain, just google NN spa Las Vegas and it will come up.
Originally Posted by Asian_Pimp
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 21:36 #16004Senior Member

Posts: 176New Lavender
Went back to new lavender today after trying Abby last week. Got my turn with Cherry. Instantly recognize me pretty sure. She also worked at the Burlington spot. I have to confirm with Lulu later. Service was consistent with her as it was with Abby. Really fun table shower. Took her time no rushing with. BBBJ and rim play. Back to the room more BBBJ followed by the cfs to finish. Cleanup and aftercare with massage nothing to complain about she even asked me who I liked better which I told her she and Abby were about the same. Looking forward to Angela returning next month. She may be in the top three I've ever had in regards to looks and Service while some girls may be as sexy and young. Most of those are total dead fishes. Angela is the total package.
-
09-26-26 20:15 #16003Senior Member

Posts: 180I'm in town for the weekend and this sounds like a great please to try. Where is NN? Can you or someone provide an address? Thanks.
Originally Posted by JonDoe19
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 23:55 #16002Senior Member

Posts: 80Cherry at New Lavender
Back in town for the weekend and stopped by New Lavender and was greeted by Cherry. She is about 5'4 with long dark hair and a natural sexy MILF vibe. Paid the house fee and was led to the room. I asked for a TS and off to the shower we went. She immediately got right to business and started with the body slides followed by tuma. It wasn't long before I was at full attention and I got a preview of her BBBJ skills. Back to the room and we picked up where we left off as soon as the door was closed. We started making out dfk then she dropped to her knees for another BBBJ. She then had me lie down on the table so she could apply the cover and hopped on acg. While doing that, she also continued to dfk me. After a few minutes, we changed positions to standing k9 and standing mish. She really gets into it and I just kept going as much as I could. When I was out of breath, she had me lay back down for another BBBJ cim. Afterwards, it was clean up and hot towel time followed by the bottle of water. Before I left, Abby stopped in to say hi and Cherry said next time to take them in a 4 hand. Abby is really cute so I probably will LOL.
-
09-25-26 16:15 #16001Senior Member

Posts: 643Gia from La Luna
This place was closed a while ago.
Does anybody know where Gia went.
-
09-24-26 14:59 #16000Senior Member

Posts: 127Dried Lavender
My experience was more potpourri than fresh. Momo is a very pretty girl with a good body. It is quite a flex that she wears jeans and no make up and still has a strong allure. And yet, she is a mechanical clock watcher, and if you go beyond two minutes you feel the weight of pressure to finish which is highly unenjoyable.
I was happy to hear words from Lulu. If there is ever a return of Naomi they will be lining up, but I think she wore herself and body out.












Reply With Quote



