Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 1517 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 1010 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 22749
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22614
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmarr77  [View Original Post]
    Casper the dancer was waitressing on Sunday dayshift, still dances there too.
    When did she start waitressing? I love me some casper. Yum.

  2. #22613
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]

    There are still some drawbacks though. Criket has been steadily moving towards a more AA and Cuban oriented club, it is very obvious that it has become their business model. every time i go there are seven or more Cubans hogging a couple booths and every one of them are staring at their phones 24/7.

    And the Criket nightshift is to be completely avoided.
    I for one love this because I really love the black girls. And may I ask why you say to avoid night shift? I've always had quality experiences at night at the criket. Friday / Saturday can get a little much with the make it rain crowd. But during the week iv had great times with some very cute girls in VIP for reasonable prices.

  3. #22612
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    She believes she is in the top percentile looks wise and dollar wise but in reality she only just a step up from Chloe.
    Zuul_FC.

    She came over and sat with me once. I think she tries to play that sexually ambiguous "hippie" role. She puts all her chips into having a nice ass, and she thinks we really care about her pole tricks. In a bar like FC the only pole work we care about is the one in our pants. I asked her about rates and she said we can discuss rates after we enter the VIP. Nice try! Pics of Zuul.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-09-22 123509.png‎   Screenshot 2026-09-22 123500.png‎   Screenshot 2026-09-22 123449.png‎   Screenshot 2026-09-22 123418.png‎   1000021460.jpg‎  


  4. #22611

    Best one

    Hey trying to decide what one to hit bogarts or crickets what's day shift like and how much am I looking at to stop in at one of these.

  5. #22610
    Quote Originally Posted by DrCrisp  [View Original Post]
    Iirc she's out of town rn, but shes usually there nights.
    Thanks for the info! I'll have to check back in next week.

    Has anyone gone back with Princess (young spinner) yet at Bogart's? Feel free to DM. Would be glad to share my recent experiences around the scene as well, thought most have probably already been reviewed here.

  6. #22609
    Quote Originally Posted by FourMore  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. I knew her well at LS. This girl has been the wildest since the day she started. She's batshit crazy, too. But every trip to the VIP was memorable. What night was it? I may need to try going back to subis, despite it being a haul from me and knowing she's hit or miss to be there anyway.
    It was a Saturday night. She did say she reached out to see if she can go back to Landing. And I dought she will work a week night, she works till 7 pm during the week.

  7. #22608
    Quote Originally Posted by DrCrisp  [View Original Post]
    Day or night shift?
    Night shift. Was a Saturday.

  8. #22607
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    I agree that the Criket can sometimes hit or miss be the best club of them all when one factors everything in, first of all the talent level has improved, most of the dancers work the room and mingle-this is important to many of us shy guys, the VIP rooms are plenty roomy enough, the prices are much fairer (no valet, room fee only $10) that saves $25 right there over BT's LS and FC. the stripper price scale is also 25-50% cheaper than FC. BT's and LS

    Criket is the best club to go to on Sunday, they have great bar food and pretty waitresses!

    There are still some drawbacks though. Criket has been steadily moving towards a more AA and Cuban oriented club, it is very obvious that it has become their business model. every time i go there are seven or more Cubans hogging a couple booths and every one of them are staring at their phones 24/7.

    And the Criket nightshift is to be completely avoided.
    Casper the dancer was waitressing on Sunday dayshift, still dances there too.

  9. #22606
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeComa  [View Original Post]
    I love the Criket. I used to really love the flight club and spent way too much money on pussy there. Still great spot, just got sick of the nickel and dime aspect. Can't go wrong with the Criket. And in recent years the talent has been slowly improving. I've fucked a good amount of flight refugees at Criket for Criket prices. Can't beat it.
    I agree that the Criket can sometimes hit or miss be the best club of them all when one factors everything in, first of all the talent level has improved, most of the dancers work the room and mingle-this is important to many of us shy guys, the VIP rooms are plenty roomy enough, the prices are much fairer (no valet, room fee only $10) that saves $25 right there over BT's LS and FC. the stripper price scale is also 25-50% cheaper than FC. BT's and LS

    Criket is the best club to go to on Sunday, they have great bar food and pretty waitresses!

    There are still some drawbacks though. Criket has been steadily moving towards a more AA and Cuban oriented club, it is very obvious that it has become their business model. every time i go there are seven or more Cubans hogging a couple booths and every one of them are staring at their phones 24/7.

    And the Criket nightshift is to be completely avoided.

  10. #22605

    Re: Flight Club massage room and Chloe / Khloe

    Quote Originally Posted by HumphreyB  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you guys are correct. I talked with another dancer, Gigi and it is the VIP room she said it's $200 an hour. I'd watch out for Khloe at Flight, she is overly aggressive and made no reference to have to pay additional to use that room. Strippers like that bother me. I'm there to spend $, no need to be shady about it.
    All,

    Earlier this summer, I did experience this one afternoon. The dancer named Chloe or Khloe is indeed a larger, buxom dark-haired woman with a forward approach. She did pique my interest with her offer of a massage in a larger room, and she claimed to know massage therapy. She also sold herself as being skilled at helping older men cross the finish line. There was indeed an higher charge for this room, and I believe it was either twenty-five or fifty. I was hesitant to pay because I am accustomed to paying twenty at BT's. But she promised me a first-class massage in addition to DATY, BJ, and FS in several positions, finishing in K9, for three hundred.

    The experience was disappointing because she did not deliver everything I requested. First, there was no massage table, although there was a long red leather sofa, which was long enough to accommodate my six-foot-plus frame, but I did not believe she could deliver a good massage without having me lying on a massage table. She sat on my legs.

    While the massage pretty good for an amateur, it was nothing like a professional massage, and it did not relax my back. Presently she asked me to turn over, and my expectation was a BBBJ and then the rest of my requests. While she started briefly with a BBBJ, this toned into an HJ, especially when she sat in my lap in RCG but did not mount me, but worked on me with her hands. I thought she was working only to get me erect enough for her to ride, but she didn't stop jacking me even when zi told her to stop. And then it was too late and I climaxed before we have any of the other fun I wanted.

    And then she said "I think I've earned that three hundred" that I said I'd pay for all the other services I listed above, but didn't receive. Perhaps I should have argued or laid her less; but she did give me a massage and she did get me off, as she promised, although not at all how I wanted. At the time, I did not feel it was worth arguing about. I paid and left LS and chalked it up to lessons learned. One lesson is that women like Chloe merely remind me I am never disappointed by my regular girls whom I see OTC.

    And I agree with everyone else who posted — avoid Chloe.

    WK.

  11. #22604

    Re: Valet

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyBoyx420  [View Original Post]
    Really is the 8 bucks going to really but you over your budget for the night?

    I give the Valet guys a 20 every time and they always remember me. I've walked out behind groups of guys leaving and the valet guys always go get my truck first so I can get the hell out of there. At LS I don't even get a claim tag from them they trip over themselves to park my truck and do the same to go get it.

    Get off your wallet quit being a cheap ass everybody's got to eat.
    SB420,

    I agree. I formerly parked in a city lot near BT's instead of the valet, but I grew tired of that walk and found it more efficient to let the valet do his job. I also give him a twenty every time, and he runs to get my car so I am out of there in no time.

    WK.

  12. #22603
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeComa  [View Original Post]
    Anikka if my memory serves me right is a blonde bimbo type. Fake lips, fake tits. She looks euro. Nice girl, was easy to talk with the one time I did. Have heard nothing but good things about her but personally have not done a VIP with her.
    Anika is what it's all about. Perfect body, and unless something changed recently. Natural tits. They are spectacular. I find her to be very good looking, but I know that's subjective. She's a "you can do whatever you want" kind of girl for very fair prices. I remember the first time I saw her and we started talking about money, she just said "what have you got to work with" and then "we're good". I didn't need to negotiate down like with lots of these girls. If you like perfect naturals and you want a top notch experience, give her a chance. She's a M-F day shift girl.

  13. #22602
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbc06  [View Original Post]
    Hey will be in the area Saturday afternoon was going to stop by a club or 2 any recommendations was thing Bogart's.
    If your looking to start at the bottom and work your way up the ladder of shit holes those are the places to definitely hit first.

    And the the very first step up the ladder out of the shit hole would be the Cricket.

    But if you're going to start somewhere might as well start at the bottom and work your way up.

    Bogart's and Henry's are like a strip club (using that term loosely here) inside a Porta John but roomier.

    SB.

  14. #22601
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    I was once approach by Zuul, and her hustle was so bad I almost left the club.

    MM.
    She is absolutely brutal. The last time I saw her, she sat at my table without asking. She rambled on how she was a scientist and was just a raging feminist. Batshit crazy. I was very polite, smiled alot, tried to humor her. She finally got the message, got up, walked 3 steps and came back and asked for a tip "for her time spent". I laughed and said no. She said can I ask why not? I said I didn't ask you to come sit with me or spend any time with me. She was all frazzled and raised her voice "well I didn't ask you to come here!" and stomped away. AVOID.

  15. #22600
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentStorm  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Definitely not the one I was thinking about.

    Regardless I might have to start going back to FC one of these days.

    It's been a miss for most part with cricket / Bogart's / Henry's. But really it's been a long time since my last visit to FC.

    I guess somehow the convenience of a mid tier club like cricket with laid back atmosphere seems to win my time. Especially when there is not a lot of time to step out.

    Have to rethink strategy!
    I love the Criket. I used to really love the flight club and spent way too much money on pussy there. Still great spot, just got sick of the nickel and dime aspect. Can't go wrong with the Criket. And in recent years the talent has been slowly improving. I've fucked a good amount of flight refugees at Criket for Criket prices. Can't beat it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape