Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 22111
-
09-22-26 10:25 #21976Regular Member

Posts: 4Best one
Hey trying to decide what one to hit bogarts or crickets what's day shift like and how much am I looking at to stop in at one of these.
-
09-22-26 10:05 #21975Senior Member

Posts: 195Thanks for the info! I'll have to check back in next week.
Originally Posted by DrCrisp
[View Original Post]
Has anyone gone back with Princess (young spinner) yet at Bogart's? Feel free to DM. Would be glad to share my recent experiences around the scene as well, thought most have probably already been reviewed here.
-
09-22-26 09:29 #21974Regular Member

Posts: 21It was a Saturday night. She did say she reached out to see if she can go back to Landing. And I dought she will work a week night, she works till 7 pm during the week.
Originally Posted by FourMore
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 09:21 #21973Regular Member

Posts: 21Night shift. Was a Saturday.
Originally Posted by DrCrisp
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 09:02 #21972Senior Member

Posts: 352Casper the dancer was waitressing on Sunday dayshift, still dances there too.
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 07:44 #21971Senior Member

Posts: 675I agree that the Criket can sometimes hit or miss be the best club of them all when one factors everything in, first of all the talent level has improved, most of the dancers work the room and mingle-this is important to many of us shy guys, the VIP rooms are plenty roomy enough, the prices are much fairer (no valet, room fee only $10) that saves $25 right there over BT's LS and FC. the stripper price scale is also 25-50% cheaper than FC. BT's and LS
Originally Posted by CakeComa
[View Original Post]
Criket is the best club to go to on Sunday, they have great bar food and pretty waitresses!
There are still some drawbacks though. Criket has been steadily moving towards a more AA and Cuban oriented club, it is very obvious that it has become their business model. every time i go there are seven or more Cubans hogging a couple booths and every one of them are staring at their phones 24/7.
And the Criket nightshift is to be completely avoided.
-
09-22-26 00:56 #21970Senior Member

Posts: 724Re: Flight Club massage room and Chloe / Khloe
All,
Originally Posted by HumphreyB
[View Original Post]
Earlier this summer, I did experience this one afternoon. The dancer named Chloe or Khloe is indeed a larger, buxom dark-haired woman with a forward approach. She did pique my interest with her offer of a massage in a larger room, and she claimed to know massage therapy. She also sold herself as being skilled at helping older men cross the finish line. There was indeed an higher charge for this room, and I believe it was either twenty-five or fifty. I was hesitant to pay because I am accustomed to paying twenty at BT's. But she promised me a first-class massage in addition to DATY, BJ, and FS in several positions, finishing in K9, for three hundred.
The experience was disappointing because she did not deliver everything I requested. First, there was no massage table, although there was a long red leather sofa, which was long enough to accommodate my six-foot-plus frame, but I did not believe she could deliver a good massage without having me lying on a massage table. She sat on my legs.
While the massage pretty good for an amateur, it was nothing like a professional massage, and it did not relax my back. Presently she asked me to turn over, and my expectation was a BBBJ and then the rest of my requests. While she started briefly with a BBBJ, this toned into an HJ, especially when she sat in my lap in RCG but did not mount me, but worked on me with her hands. I thought she was working only to get me erect enough for her to ride, but she didn't stop jacking me even when zi told her to stop. And then it was too late and I climaxed before we have any of the other fun I wanted.
And then she said "I think I've earned that three hundred" that I said I'd pay for all the other services I listed above, but didn't receive. Perhaps I should have argued or laid her less; but she did give me a massage and she did get me off, as she promised, although not at all how I wanted. At the time, I did not feel it was worth arguing about. I paid and left LS and chalked it up to lessons learned. One lesson is that women like Chloe merely remind me I am never disappointed by my regular girls whom I see OTC.
And I agree with everyone else who posted — avoid Chloe.
WK.
-
09-22-26 00:16 #21969Senior Member

Posts: 724Re: Valet
SB420,
Originally Posted by ScottyBoyx420
[View Original Post]
I agree. I formerly parked in a city lot near BT's instead of the valet, but I grew tired of that walk and found it more efficient to let the valet do his job. I also give him a twenty every time, and he runs to get my car so I am out of there in no time.
WK.
-
09-22-26 00:03 #21968Senior Member

Posts: 26Anika is what it's all about. Perfect body, and unless something changed recently. Natural tits. They are spectacular. I find her to be very good looking, but I know that's subjective. She's a "you can do whatever you want" kind of girl for very fair prices. I remember the first time I saw her and we started talking about money, she just said "what have you got to work with" and then "we're good". I didn't need to negotiate down like with lots of these girls. If you like perfect naturals and you want a top notch experience, give her a chance. She's a M-F day shift girl.
Originally Posted by CakeComa
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 22:41 #21967Senior Member

Posts: 33If your looking to start at the bottom and work your way up the ladder of shit holes those are the places to definitely hit first.
Originally Posted by Bbc06
[View Original Post]
And the the very first step up the ladder out of the shit hole would be the Cricket.
But if you're going to start somewhere might as well start at the bottom and work your way up.
Bogart's and Henry's are like a strip club (using that term loosely here) inside a Porta John but roomier.
SB.
-
09-21-26 21:54 #21966Regular Member

Posts: 22She is absolutely brutal. The last time I saw her, she sat at my table without asking. She rambled on how she was a scientist and was just a raging feminist. Batshit crazy. I was very polite, smiled alot, tried to humor her. She finally got the message, got up, walked 3 steps and came back and asked for a tip "for her time spent". I laughed and said no. She said can I ask why not? I said I didn't ask you to come sit with me or spend any time with me. She was all frazzled and raised her voice "well I didn't ask you to come here!" and stomped away. AVOID.
Originally Posted by MareloboMex
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 21:32 #21965Senior Member

Posts: 153I love the Criket. I used to really love the flight club and spent way too much money on pussy there. Still great spot, just got sick of the nickel and dime aspect. Can't go wrong with the Criket. And in recent years the talent has been slowly improving. I've fucked a good amount of flight refugees at Criket for Criket prices. Can't beat it.
Originally Posted by SilentStorm
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 20:00 #21964Senior Member

Posts: 98Thanks. Definitely not the one I was thinking about.
Originally Posted by CakeComa
[View Original Post]
Regardless I might have to start going back to FC one of these days.
It's been a miss for most part with cricket / Bogart's / Henry's. But really it's been a long time since my last visit to FC.
I guess somehow the convenience of a mid tier club like cricket with laid back atmosphere seems to win my time. Especially when there is not a lot of time to step out.
Have to rethink strategy!
-
09-21-26 19:51 #21963Senior Member

Posts: 675She believes she is in the top percentile looks wise and dollar wise but in reality she only just a step up from Chloe.
Originally Posted by MareloboMex
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 18:38 #21962Senior Member

Posts: 153Anikka if my memory serves me right is a blonde bimbo type. Fake lips, fake tits. She looks euro. Nice girl, was easy to talk with the one time I did. Have heard nothing but good things about her but personally have not done a VIP with her.
Originally Posted by SilentStorm
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






