Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 1517 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 1011 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 22753
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22603
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeComa  [View Original Post]
    Anikka if my memory serves me right is a blonde bimbo type. Fake lips, fake tits. She looks euro. Nice girl, was easy to talk with the one time I did. Have heard nothing but good things about her but personally have not done a VIP with her.
    Anika is what it's all about. Perfect body, and unless something changed recently. Natural tits. They are spectacular. I find her to be very good looking, but I know that's subjective. She's a "you can do whatever you want" kind of girl for very fair prices. I remember the first time I saw her and we started talking about money, she just said "what have you got to work with" and then "we're good". I didn't need to negotiate down like with lots of these girls. If you like perfect naturals and you want a top notch experience, give her a chance. She's a M-F day shift girl.

  2. #22602
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbc06  [View Original Post]
    Hey will be in the area Saturday afternoon was going to stop by a club or 2 any recommendations was thing Bogart's.
    If your looking to start at the bottom and work your way up the ladder of shit holes those are the places to definitely hit first.

    And the the very first step up the ladder out of the shit hole would be the Cricket.

    But if you're going to start somewhere might as well start at the bottom and work your way up.

    Bogart's and Henry's are like a strip club (using that term loosely here) inside a Porta John but roomier.

    SB.

  3. #22601
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    I was once approach by Zuul, and her hustle was so bad I almost left the club.

    MM.
    She is absolutely brutal. The last time I saw her, she sat at my table without asking. She rambled on how she was a scientist and was just a raging feminist. Batshit crazy. I was very polite, smiled alot, tried to humor her. She finally got the message, got up, walked 3 steps and came back and asked for a tip "for her time spent". I laughed and said no. She said can I ask why not? I said I didn't ask you to come sit with me or spend any time with me. She was all frazzled and raised her voice "well I didn't ask you to come here!" and stomped away. AVOID.

  4. #22600
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentStorm  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Definitely not the one I was thinking about.

    Regardless I might have to start going back to FC one of these days.

    It's been a miss for most part with cricket / Bogart's / Henry's. But really it's been a long time since my last visit to FC.

    I guess somehow the convenience of a mid tier club like cricket with laid back atmosphere seems to win my time. Especially when there is not a lot of time to step out.

    Have to rethink strategy!
    I love the Criket. I used to really love the flight club and spent way too much money on pussy there. Still great spot, just got sick of the nickel and dime aspect. Can't go wrong with the Criket. And in recent years the talent has been slowly improving. I've fucked a good amount of flight refugees at Criket for Criket prices. Can't beat it.

  5. #22599
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeComa  [View Original Post]
    Anikka if my memory serves me right is a blonde bimbo type. Fake lips, fake tits. She looks euro. Nice girl, was easy to talk with the one time I did. Have heard nothing but good things about her but personally have not done a VIP with her.
    Thanks. Definitely not the one I was thinking about.

    Regardless I might have to start going back to FC one of these days.

    It's been a miss for most part with cricket / Bogart's / Henry's. But really it's been a long time since my last visit to FC.

    I guess somehow the convenience of a mid tier club like cricket with laid back atmosphere seems to win my time. Especially when there is not a lot of time to step out.

    Have to rethink strategy!

  6. #22598
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    I was once approach by Zuul, and her hustle was so bad I almost left the club.

    MM.
    She believes she is in the top percentile looks wise and dollar wise but in reality she only just a step up from Chloe.

  7. #22597
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentStorm  [View Original Post]

    And any description of this Anika? Sounds familiar but maybe not. A pic would be a thousand words but I understand they are not easy to come by.

    Happy hunting.
    Anikka if my memory serves me right is a blonde bimbo type. Fake lips, fake tits. She looks euro. Nice girl, was easy to talk with the one time I did. Have heard nothing but good things about her but personally have not done a VIP with her.

  8. #22596

    RE: VIP Frequency

    I think more important than frequency is the amount of time she typically spends in the VIP. Anytime I go to a club, I pay attention to who is going back into the VIP, and for how long. Eventually, you figure out the hustlers that are back there for five minutes and you see you guys coming out unhappy. If I see a girl going to the VIP a lot, and it's usually fifteen minutes to thirty minutes, chances are good that she is a service queen.

    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    DL,

    I also think differently here. If I see a girl going to the VIP frequently I think she is satisfying her customers with her service and her pricing.

    If a girl rarely goes to the VIP, it could be she is just undiscovered, but usually it means the guys who take every girl have tried her and have no desire to repeat with her either because of poor service or high prices.

    I spent some time with Neveah and in my case I enjoyed it enough to repeat with her. I hope to spend time with her again next time I am in town.

    MM.

  9. #22595
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterKnight  [View Original Post]
    I1234:

    I agree. I learned some time ago the rule for tipping is 20%, $5 minimum, so I have an eight dollar club soda plus five dollar tip for thirteen dollars total. I usually don't have enough time to finish that drink, because I generally go to the VIP with my girl straightaway. I don't go to the club to drink, I go to the club for fun in the VIP.

    WK.
    I look at it like this.

    The first tip is charity if you're getting 1 drink and leaving tip them whatever you want.

    If you plan to stay tip according to if they remembered what you're drinking and if you had to get their attention to get it.

    I'll usually tip 5 on a 10 beer and if I have to get their attention or I start looking at my empty bottle thinking to myself if I was 30 years younger and it was a guy behind the bar I'd throw my empty bottle at him to get his attention I'll tip a Buck if I decide to hold out and wait it out.

    If she remembers what I drink and don't have to say a word and she slams it on the bar top before I even settle in the seat 10 bucks.

  10. #22594
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    9/18/26 Friday Dayshift line up at Flight Club.


    Zuul.
    I was once approach by Zuul, and her hustle was so bad I almost left the club.

    MM.

  11. #22593
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Cute girl, I saw her going in and out of the VIP a little to frequently for my liking so I passed. LOL. I can see why she was popular very aggressive and she talked a good talk.
    DL,

    I also think differently here. If I see a girl going to the VIP frequently I think she is satisfying her customers with her service and her pricing.

    If a girl rarely goes to the VIP, it could be she is just undiscovered, but usually it means the guys who take every girl have tried her and have no desire to repeat with her either because of poor service or high prices.

    I spent some time with Neveah and in my case I enjoyed it enough to repeat with her. I hope to spend time with her again next time I am in town.

    MM.

  12. #22592
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterKnight  [View Original Post]
    I1234:

    I agree. I learned some time ago the rule for tipping is 20%, $5 minimum, so I have an eight dollar club soda plus five dollar tip for thirteen dollars total. I usually don't have enough time to finish that drink, because I generally go to the VIP with my girl straightaway. I don't go to the club to drink, I go to the club for fun in the VIP.

    WK.
    I think differently, walking a drink from the bar over to me, gets a 10% tip of the order.

    If I get food, it starts at a 15% of the order value, and for exceptional service I will increase it to 20%. Usually I get poor service, but do not decrease my tip.

    I don't see any reason to tip more than this, and I waited tables in a restaurant for a year, so I get tipping.

    MM.

  13. #22591
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer1  [View Original Post]
    MM. Have you watched "The Wire" - After reading your posts you sound like Lester Freamon from the show. It'd be cool to bump into you one day.
    FT,

    I am crazy busy person and work like a Demon. I never watch TV, and have never seen the The Wire or know who Lester Freamon is.

    Happy to bump into you. I am around from time to time, send me a DM.

    MM.

  14. #22590
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamarr  [View Original Post]
    Very analytical, quite a set of criteria for a decision tree (We have similar tastes, BTW). Having a good process keeps a monger out of trouble and / or avoids disappointment.
    L,

    Totally with you, that if you focus on the downside and what can go wrong and eliminate those girls, the good ones take care of themselves.

    I would describe my strategy as minimizing disappointments.

    MM.

  15. #22589
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken248  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Flight and Landing are sticklers about the mandatory valet. Bts and Silver don't mind.

    Went to Flight last night and it was not too busy. Had a long session with Cara / kara (pronounced Carr-Uh). 400 and she doesn't drink so the money I would have spent on those went to her, not a bad price for how long we were.
    FS,

    That is too rich for me. Glad you can afford it.

    MM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape