Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 511 1011 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 22111
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21961

    RE: VIP Frequency

    I think more important than frequency is the amount of time she typically spends in the VIP. Anytime I go to a club, I pay attention to who is going back into the VIP, and for how long. Eventually, you figure out the hustlers that are back there for five minutes and you see you guys coming out unhappy. If I see a girl going to the VIP a lot, and it's usually fifteen minutes to thirty minutes, chances are good that she is a service queen.

    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    DL,

    I also think differently here. If I see a girl going to the VIP frequently I think she is satisfying her customers with her service and her pricing.

    If a girl rarely goes to the VIP, it could be she is just undiscovered, but usually it means the guys who take every girl have tried her and have no desire to repeat with her either because of poor service or high prices.

    I spent some time with Neveah and in my case I enjoyed it enough to repeat with her. I hope to spend time with her again next time I am in town.

    MM.

  2. #21960
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterKnight  [View Original Post]
    I1234:

    I agree. I learned some time ago the rule for tipping is 20%, $5 minimum, so I have an eight dollar club soda plus five dollar tip for thirteen dollars total. I usually don't have enough time to finish that drink, because I generally go to the VIP with my girl straightaway. I don't go to the club to drink, I go to the club for fun in the VIP.

    WK.
    I look at it like this.

    The first tip is charity if you're getting 1 drink and leaving tip them whatever you want.

    If you plan to stay tip according to if they remembered what you're drinking and if you had to get their attention to get it.

    I'll usually tip 5 on a 10 beer and if I have to get their attention or I start looking at my empty bottle thinking to myself if I was 30 years younger and it was a guy behind the bar I'd throw my empty bottle at him to get his attention I'll tip a Buck if I decide to hold out and wait it out.

    If she remembers what I drink and don't have to say a word and she slams it on the bar top before I even settle in the seat 10 bucks.

  3. #21959
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    9/18/26 Friday Dayshift line up at Flight Club.


    Zuul.
    I was once approach by Zuul, and her hustle was so bad I almost left the club.

    MM.

  4. #21958
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Cute girl, I saw her going in and out of the VIP a little to frequently for my liking so I passed. LOL. I can see why she was popular very aggressive and she talked a good talk.
    DL,

    I also think differently here. If I see a girl going to the VIP frequently I think she is satisfying her customers with her service and her pricing.

    If a girl rarely goes to the VIP, it could be she is just undiscovered, but usually it means the guys who take every girl have tried her and have no desire to repeat with her either because of poor service or high prices.

    I spent some time with Neveah and in my case I enjoyed it enough to repeat with her. I hope to spend time with her again next time I am in town.

    MM.

  5. #21957
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterKnight  [View Original Post]
    I1234:

    I agree. I learned some time ago the rule for tipping is 20%, $5 minimum, so I have an eight dollar club soda plus five dollar tip for thirteen dollars total. I usually don't have enough time to finish that drink, because I generally go to the VIP with my girl straightaway. I don't go to the club to drink, I go to the club for fun in the VIP.

    WK.
    I think differently, walking a drink from the bar over to me, gets a 10% tip of the order.

    If I get food, it starts at a 15% of the order value, and for exceptional service I will increase it to 20%. Usually I get poor service, but do not decrease my tip.

    I don't see any reason to tip more than this, and I waited tables in a restaurant for a year, so I get tipping.

    MM.

  6. #21956
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer1  [View Original Post]
    MM. Have you watched "The Wire" - After reading your posts you sound like Lester Freamon from the show. It'd be cool to bump into you one day.
    FT,

    I am crazy busy person and work like a Demon. I never watch TV, and have never seen the The Wire or know who Lester Freamon is.

    Happy to bump into you. I am around from time to time, send me a DM.

    MM.

  7. #21955
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamarr  [View Original Post]
    Very analytical, quite a set of criteria for a decision tree (We have similar tastes, BTW). Having a good process keeps a monger out of trouble and / or avoids disappointment.
    L,

    Totally with you, that if you focus on the downside and what can go wrong and eliminate those girls, the good ones take care of themselves.

    I would describe my strategy as minimizing disappointments.

    MM.

  8. #21954
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken248  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Flight and Landing are sticklers about the mandatory valet. Bts and Silver don't mind.

    Went to Flight last night and it was not too busy. Had a long session with Cara / kara (pronounced Carr-Uh). 400 and she doesn't drink so the money I would have spent on those went to her, not a bad price for how long we were.
    FS,

    That is too rich for me. Glad you can afford it.

    MM.

  9. #21953
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrfuntime69  [View Original Post]
    Before we went she had to go to the bathroom seemed like 10 minutes. Must of been to powder her nose. She comes back and off we go.
    I believe powder her nose is a euphemism for apply lube to her privates.

    MM.

  10. #21952
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    9/18/26 Friday Dayshift line up at Flight Club.

    It was a Pajama party so the girls were wearing night wear, slippers etc. It was weird not seeing the girls in heels. They all went from 5'8 and up to about 5'2 and below. LOL.

    Line up -excuse the spelling and I'm sure I missed a few.

    Kenzi.

    Tink.

    Chloe.

    Diamond.

    Nevaeh.

    Zuul.

    Jakie.

    Gabriel.

    Anika.

    Becky.

    Cassandra.

    Notes.

    Surprised to see Diamond and Becky at their old stomping grounds.

    Chole is down right horrible. I hate to see her coming.

    No one really jumped out at me.
    Thanks. Nice to see some intel from FC. Not discussed on a regular basis.

    And to think about it. I almost stopped going and settled with Cricket / BT's and very occasionally Henry (maybe will stop more since the no smoking policy here and in Bogart's).

    And any description of this Anika? Sounds familiar but maybe not. A pic would be a thousand words but I understand they are not easy to come by.

    Happy hunting.

  11. #21951
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrfuntime69  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream I ran into a girl that I had met landing last summer dancing at Subis. She is 5' tall has tats. 2 on her neck 1 says David. Also has the tatto under her boobs like plant vines. Says she from toledo and does not come up often due to her lack of a license. She deafintly has had a kid. Had fun with her at landing so we talked and made a deal to go back to the VIP. Before we went she had to go to the bathroom seemed like 10 minutes. Must of been to powder her nose. She comes back and off we go. Soon as I shut the curtain she was on it. Bbj was great had to stop her for a min. So decided to daty after having done the finger test. After that hit mish, then doggy with thumb in her ass and finaly rcg so I could catch my breath and finished me off with more bbjcim. This girl was good at landing and a total freak today. Said she just got out of a bad relationship and needed a good release. She was deafintly high and will over act like a porn star but I would repeat if I see her again.
    Day or night shift?

  12. #21950

    Saturday day shift

    Hey will be in the area Saturday afternoon was going to stop by a club or 2 any recommendations was thing Bogart's.

  13. #21949

    Rain- Flight Club / Landing Strip

    Rain. Tall, poker straight Black / brunette Hair, Fake Tits, Fit Body, Albanian Maybe Macedonian. Can't find much on her other than she's in the Squad she isn't in the Squad yada yada yada.

    Seen her at both LS and FC talked to her briefly once Saturday.

    Anyone have the Skinny on if the price for admission is worth the ride with her?

    PM me if you don't wish to blast it out for the world to see. Could either create a mad rush on her or put her in the poor house.

    Thanks.

    SB.

  14. #21948

    Friday FC lineup

    9/18/26 Friday Dayshift line up at Flight Club.

    It was a Pajama party so the girls were wearing night wear, slippers etc. It was weird not seeing the girls in heels. They all went from 5'8 and up to about 5'2 and below. LOL.

    Line up -excuse the spelling and I'm sure I missed a few.

    Kenzi.

    Tink.

    Chloe.

    Diamond.

    Nevaeh.

    Zuul.

    Jakie.

    Gabriel.

    Anika.

    Becky.

    Cassandra.

    Notes.

    Surprised to see Diamond and Becky at their old stomping grounds.

    Chole is down right horrible. I hate to see her coming.

    No one really jumped out at me.

  15. #21947

    Nevaeh "Heaven spelled backwards" FC Day Shift

    Cute girl, I saw her going in and out of the VIP a little to frequently for my liking so I passed. LOL. I can see why she was popular very aggressive and she talked a good talk.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260921-050952_Instagram~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260921-050942_Instagram~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260921-113446_Instagram.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape