The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 18415
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18235

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering the same. Imagine dating a community cum bucket. Looks like she's no longer in the bowl though so that's that.
    Actually, it seems like she's still active. Saw her profile on SB and it's showing as being online. She magically age reversed there to 24. Also I don't think she still with that guy as usually in the past he would have reacted immediately and given the fact people are still talking about it, I'm assuming there has been no reaction from his end. To your point, he probably eventually figured out that he was dating a cum dumpster and jumped ship. Anyhow, she's not really worthy of any extra attention anyhow so I'll drop this now.

  2. #18234

    Covers

    If good with covers, both are good to go, reasonable and attractive.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-d4458b0715cd

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-f60a3a9c87ec

  3. #18233

    Stacey

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-c92c14976afc

    Anyone seen this girl or have any info. Dm if you feel like.

  4. #18232
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-572acd73449c

    Convrsation started out great. I had high hopes but then she asked for $4 k / month for ongoing or PPM of $1 k. Wished her well.
    Damn, that's a whale plus and old one. Definitely delusional.

  5. #18231

    Jess

    Petite with spinner body, 26 and really pretty. Talked to her for couple of weeks and agreed on 500 ppm, all covered. Not most ideal, but I'll take it and maybe she'll change her mind. Will report back.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-48fea5741d16

  6. #18230
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-572acd73449c

    Convrsation started out great. I had high hopes but then she asked for $4 k / month for ongoing or PPM of $1 k. Wished her well.
    That's flat out crazy stuff. I'd fuck the shit out of those tits though. Is she pretty firm on 1 k ppm? To be honest, I haven't had any luck negotiating down lately so might not even waste my time and attempt. August was decent but this month seems like the delusional chicks are back in the game again.

  7. #18229

    Alina. Delusional

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-572acd73449c

    Convrsation started out great. I had high hopes but then she asked for $4 k / month for ongoing or PPM of $1 k. Wished her well.

  8. #18228

    Stacey

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-c92c14976afc

    Any info on this? Anyone seen her?

  9. #18227

    Lana

    Quote Originally Posted by NickFurry1987  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting a slightly different response from her. She is open to $200 M&G and can proceed from there. I offered M&G over drinks and maybe dinner, she stood her ground on the $200 so I declined.

  10. #18226

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Bf?? LOL. What a simp. How can someone want to wife up or date some girl that gets daily creampies from ratchet old dudes for cash.
    I was wondering the same. Imagine dating a community cum bucket. Looks like she's no longer in the bowl though so that's that.

  11. #18225

  12. #18224

    Kimberly

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-cb6e84a70568

    Any one hit this? Or is it just another tianna type.

  13. #18223
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Hard luck story. Being evicted, blah blah. Wants money now (before meeting). Grew tired of the story. 2. 5 years on the site, and no arrangements before. Blocked.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-48344ca458bc
    Same story, sad story about no food at home.

  14. #18222
    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    Hey brother. So literally got "Stand-down and STFU or else. " request from her boyfriend. To Mross' point, the risk ain't worth it.
    Bf?? LOL. What a simp. How can someone want to wife up or date some girl that gets daily creampies from ratchet old dudes for cash.

  15. #18221
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's her. She told me a restaurant she wants to try. I said I'd take her, then silent again. She probably just likes the attention we're giving her. She could gain a few pounds and I'd still think she's hot!
    Exactly same experience here with this one. I feel like she engages in the game till the very end and then drops off suddenly and ignores any messages. SMH.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape