Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 18301
-
09-21-26 13:47 #18226Banned Member

Posts: 107Bunny
I was wondering the same. Imagine dating a community cum bucket. Looks like she's no longer in the bowl though so that's that.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 16:47 #18225Senior Member

Posts: 31Lana
Looking for on-line "to start".
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-eac5eefa8a2e
-
09-20-26 15:35 #18224Senior Member

Posts: 1038Kimberly
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-cb6e84a70568
Any one hit this? Or is it just another tianna type.
-
09-20-26 15:22 #18223Senior Member

Posts: 91Same story, sad story about no food at home.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 15:17 #18222Senior Member

Posts: 1038Bf?? LOL. What a simp. How can someone want to wife up or date some girl that gets daily creampies from ratchet old dudes for cash.
Originally Posted by YannisDoe80
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 23:20 #18221Banned Member

Posts: 107Exactly same experience here with this one. I feel like she engages in the game till the very end and then drops off suddenly and ignores any messages. SMH.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 23:03 #18220Banned Member

Posts: 107[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
09-19-26 15:20 #18219Senior Member

Posts: 231No problem bro and by the way, didn't see your post as something that would be challenging my comments at all. I actually appreciate the perspective and the insights as I never had to experience her as I dropped my pursuits due to obvious reasons stated below.
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
Stay safe and happy hunting as well!
-
09-19-26 15:16 #18218Senior Member

Posts: 231I might be wrong, and the photos might be similar vs identical, but the pattern was same with all the same landmarks in the background (also based on eye test only, they are either AI generated or AI enhanced, too perfect to be real). I got to look up Emma's account on SB as it's been a while but at the time that was the conclusion I made. Also to note that I might be too cautious as I've been burnt badly couple of times in the past (if I had to write a book, I'd call it "The Perfect Scam" LOL) so for me all these chicks are fake till I get a tangible proof that they're real.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 15:01 #18217Senior Member

Posts: 368Major props to you if you end up hitting that!
I gave up, but I like your line about I may do one. Keeps it open!
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 14:46 #18216Regular Member

Posts: 76I kinda stopped posting after that experience and transitioned into a forum lurker. I actually got with her and the experience was ok. I engaged in some of the discussions that were going on at that time. Next thing I know I'm getting emails from this guy giving me ultimatums to remove some of my posts. As we operate in somewhat of a grey area and actually confirmed that this guy is real with sort of intimidating background, decided the risk is too high and dropped it. I posted on the Opsec section of the forum on this as well. Not sure why her name is resurfacing now if it looks like she's no longer listed on the platforms.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
Stay safe!
-
09-19-26 14:04 #18215Senior Member

Posts: 166Yes, that's her. She told me a restaurant she wants to try. I said I'd take her, then silent again. She probably just likes the attention we're giving her. She could gain a few pounds and I'd still think she's hot!
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 12:38 #18214Senior Member

Posts: 3335I completely endorse this, do the same. Have something to acknowledge the potential if it's there. I do gift cards sometimes, like Sephora or Victoria, these enable you to flatter her. When I am asking the SB to get the room for us, I will sometimes even give them the $ for that. I'm about 75% on that turning in to a FC session. If not, oh well, the cost of doing business, where I am trying to get a girl who is really into banging me, not just a paid lay.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 11:37 #18213Senior Member

Posts: 1038Is that that the blonde girl that goes to VT. I don't knowbwhat her deal is but a waste of time.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
I said lets meet so I can Crack it. Then she responded about going shopping to get prada just for kicks I said lets go and she went silent. Her pics and insta looks good but she's getting a bit chunky as she age. She needs to give up that ass before her value is all gone.
-
09-19-26 10:17 #18212Senior Member

Posts: 166Interesting. She shared some personal info that tracked with socials I found that had the same pictures. She also hasn't asked for anything. Socials show she's local.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
I don't doubt any of these women could be a waste of time. Some could be fake pictures- always a possibility. And certainly there's the risk of a guy in his basement working me.
I thought I'd do a thread about profiles of hot chicks, instead of the typical posts, where I haven't gotten anywhere but think / thought they are real. Then, share my limited insights. And I appreciate seeing the feedback that's coming back. Especially where it supports they're fake, or they will not become the content seller that miraculously converts to SB and fucks me.










Reply With Quote




