Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 18290
-
09-19-26 14:04 #18215Senior Member

Posts: 166Yes, that's her. She told me a restaurant she wants to try. I said I'd take her, then silent again. She probably just likes the attention we're giving her. She could gain a few pounds and I'd still think she's hot!
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 12:38 #18214Senior Member

Posts: 3334I completely endorse this, do the same. Have something to acknowledge the potential if it's there. I do gift cards sometimes, like Sephora or Victoria, these enable you to flatter her. When I am asking the SB to get the room for us, I will sometimes even give them the $ for that. I'm about 75% on that turning in to a FC session. If not, oh well, the cost of doing business, where I am trying to get a girl who is really into banging me, not just a paid lay.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 11:37 #18213Senior Member

Posts: 1037Is that that the blonde girl that goes to VT. I don't knowbwhat her deal is but a waste of time.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
I said lets meet so I can Crack it. Then she responded about going shopping to get prada just for kicks I said lets go and she went silent. Her pics and insta looks good but she's getting a bit chunky as she age. She needs to give up that ass before her value is all gone.
-
09-19-26 10:17 #18212Senior Member

Posts: 166Interesting. She shared some personal info that tracked with socials I found that had the same pictures. She also hasn't asked for anything. Socials show she's local.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
I don't doubt any of these women could be a waste of time. Some could be fake pictures- always a possibility. And certainly there's the risk of a guy in his basement working me.
I thought I'd do a thread about profiles of hot chicks, instead of the typical posts, where I haven't gotten anywhere but think / thought they are real. Then, share my limited insights. And I appreciate seeing the feedback that's coming back. Especially where it supports they're fake, or they will not become the content seller that miraculously converts to SB and fucks me.
-
09-19-26 09:45 #18211Senior Member

Posts: 166Thanks for that perspective!
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
I pass on most M&G fee women. Sometimes I explore it by simply saying I may do one / it's up to me. I explain I typically do a small gift that was not previously discussed when I meet someone and it goes well. So it's not the 100 bucks I gift that I care about, it's a woman's attitude of entitlement that's the issue.
In this case, where simply reframing it as a "maybe, if things go well" and her immediate agreement, it told me she's just new. Most others say no to that, lecture me on the value of their time, get pissy, etc and I just move on.
-
09-19-26 05:30 #18210Senior Member

Posts: 232Different strokes for different folks
It takes a while for my posts to be actually posted but I actually responded before you did brother LOL. I'm definitely not doubting anything you said at all. Sucks it happened. She has a crazy story like most in the game LOL. If that stuffed happened to me, I'd block her and move on too. Definitely wasn't "challenging" your report in the slightest.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 16:01 #18209Senior Member

Posts: 223Grace is young and pretty and I was all in when I saw her profile first, about few months ago. But getting timely responses from her was a major issue, she'll respond like 2-3 days after you send a text. Wanted to do platonic first before she moves to anything physical. That was an automatic DQ for me. It turned out to be a nothing but a waste of time.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 15:54 #18208Senior Member

Posts: 223YMMV I guess, right? To be fair, I never got with her even though she was the first chick that caught my attention when I rejoined Seeking after over 3 year hiatus. The combination of GPS, her going off on people like a neurotic and crazy person, and ton of posts about her being very high volume and yeah that dude getting involved did its thing so I decided l to stay away as it's not worth the risk.
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 15:21 #18207Senior Member

Posts: 223No you don't need to but it takes like a day or two for them to review / approve your account. Honestly, I didn't see much difference between that and Seeking but that was few months ago. Things might have changed since.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 14:07 #18206Senior Member

Posts: 223Thanks for the heads up. I was about to hit her up. On to the next.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 13:22 #18205Senior Member

Posts: 81
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
Yeah, have to burst your bubble man, these are all fake, you've been chatting with some dude in a third world country.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 12:49 #18204Senior Member

Posts: 232My experience
I made a post about a little bit ago. I didn't understand the hate. People were acting like her being 27 or 28 was some hot gotcha moment because she advertised being 25. I've seen her off and on for about 4 months. I haven't ran into many issues. Only weird thing is she obviously advertises but she doesn't want her number passed out so that's odd. Great body, has some medical stuff so she's here but flies back home. So other than that, can't really complain. I guess if she ever rips me off then my answer will change. I've had A LOT worse and had better. I keep seeing her so take that for what it's worth. LOL.
Originally Posted by YoungKratos
[View Original Post]
Stay safe brothers.
-
09-18-26 12:07 #18203Senior Member

Posts: 223Andrea's photos are being used by another girl (Emma, 27 yo) on Secret Benefits. I'd assume both are fakes or at least one of them.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 02:55 #18202Senior Member

Posts: 223Bunny
I think she's no longer around this area or has removed herself from Seeking and SB. Things kind of turned out to be pretty ugly there as this guy, I think it's her boyfriend, somehow got hold of contact info of few folks that were posting about her, including myself, started demanding and pretty much threatening us to stop posting or commenting about her. I know couple of the guys, that used to post and are no longer posting on the forum probably because of him, came across his social media and he's this black belt in martial arts and cyber guru, which probably explains how he got hold of the contact info. Obviously no one wants to deal with that type of BS so that's probably the primary reason why she's no longer even mentioned on the forum but also she might have moved out or no longer be doing this stuff. At this point, I'd just stay away from her to be honest.
Originally Posted by YoungKratos
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 01:37 #18201Senior Member

Posts: 368Not going to hate your game
Many on here may come at you for providing a m $g gift, but I know its worked for you in the past.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
Everyone do you. Don't look for excuses for why girls won't meet with you or why prices are higher than you want them to be.
Refine your game, and value all the feedback you get on here!
And when PR man asks about certain girls, please respond, many times its crickets!










Reply With Quote




