Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 1513 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 1008 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 22690
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22585

    Saturday day shift

    Hey will be in the area Saturday afternoon was going to stop by a club or 2 any recommendations was thing Bogart's.

  2. #22584

    Rain- Flight Club / Landing Strip

    Rain. Tall, poker straight Black / brunette Hair, Fake Tits, Fit Body, Albanian Maybe Macedonian. Can't find much on her other than she's in the Squad she isn't in the Squad yada yada yada.

    Seen her at both LS and FC talked to her briefly once Saturday.

    Anyone have the Skinny on if the price for admission is worth the ride with her?

    PM me if you don't wish to blast it out for the world to see. Could either create a mad rush on her or put her in the poor house.

    Thanks.

    SB.

  3. #22583

    Friday FC lineup

    9/18/26 Friday Dayshift line up at Flight Club.

    It was a Pajama party so the girls were wearing night wear, slippers etc. It was weird not seeing the girls in heels. They all went from 5'8 and up to about 5'2 and below. LOL.

    Line up -excuse the spelling and I'm sure I missed a few.

    Kenzi.

    Tink.

    Chloe.

    Diamond.

    Nevaeh.

    Zuul.

    Jakie.

    Gabriel.

    Anika.

    Becky.

    Cassandra.

    Notes.

    Surprised to see Diamond and Becky at their old stomping grounds.

    Chole is down right horrible. I hate to see her coming.

    No one really jumped out at me.

  4. #22582

    Nevaeh "Heaven spelled backwards" FC Day Shift

    Cute girl, I saw her going in and out of the VIP a little to frequently for my liking so I passed. LOL. I can see why she was popular very aggressive and she talked a good talk.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260921-050952_Instagram~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260921-050942_Instagram~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260921-113446_Instagram.jpg‎  

  5. #22581
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrfuntime69  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream I ran into a girl that I had met landing last summer dancing at Subis. She is 5' tall has tats. 2 on her neck 1 says David. Also has the tatto under her boobs like plant vines. Says she from toledo and does not come up often due to her lack of a license. She deafintly has had a kid. Had fun with her at landing so we talked and made a deal to go back to the VIP. Before we went she had to go to the bathroom seemed like 10 minutes. Must of been to powder her nose. She comes back and off we go. Soon as I shut the curtain she was on it. Bbj was great had to stop her for a min. So decided to daty after having done the finger test. After that hit mish, then doggy with thumb in her ass and finaly rcg so I could catch my breath and finished me off with more bbjcim. This girl was good at landing and a total freak today. Said she just got out of a bad relationship and needed a good release. She was deafintly high and will over act like a porn star but I would repeat if I see her again.
    Thanks for the report. I knew her well at LS. This girl has been the wildest since the day she started. She's batshit crazy, too. But every trip to the VIP was memorable. What night was it? I may need to try going back to subis, despite it being a haul from me and knowing she's hit or miss to be there anyway.

  6. #22580

    Inbox cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    WK,

    I have been trying to message you, please free up your inbox.

    MM.
    MM,

    My apologies, I have been on long-distance vacation trips this month and last month, and have not logged on until now. I have cleared some space in my inbox.

    WK.

  7. #22579

    Re: Tipping in the club

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    My own drinks typically cost me $15 because I always give the waitstaff a $5 tip. I'm not sure how many of you would consider that excessive, but I usually only order one drink for myself anyway.
    I1234:

    I agree. I learned some time ago the rule for tipping is 20%, $5 minimum, so I have an eight dollar club soda plus five dollar tip for thirteen dollars total. I usually don't have enough time to finish that drink, because I generally go to the VIP with my girl straightaway. I don't go to the club to drink, I go to the club for fun in the VIP.

    WK.

  8. #22578

    You're right!

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer1  [View Original Post]
    MM. Have you watched "The Wire" - After reading your posts you sound like Lester Freamon from the show. It'd be cool to bump into you one day.
    Actually blew my mind about. Started rereading and hear lester for sure ha.

  9. #22577
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    L,

    Sorry this is such a hard question as different boys like different things.

    I will never take a girl that has fake tits or a fake ass.

    I take girls with natural hair over girls with wigs or hair weaves.

    I usually only take girls with A or B cup tits.

    I take girl with firm flat stomachs over pooch stomachs and bellies.

    I take girl with no tattoos or less tattoos over heavily tattooed.

    I take girl with no piercings or less piercings over heavily pierced.

    I take girl with out kids over girls who are moms.

    I take girls who are younger over girls who are older.

    I take newbies more than veterans.

    I like naive girl friend much more than porn star experience.

    I guess to make it simpler I look around the room using my subjective scale and I tip girls that I do not already know that I rate a 7, 8 or 9.

    Similarly with a girl I am attracted to, watching her dance nearly naked on stage makes me hard. If I don't get a hard on watching her dance, then she does not get a tip and invite to sit with me.

    Most nights out of 30 girls, there will be between 0 and 6 that pass my looks / hard on test.

    Once she is sitting with me, I talk to her and get to know her. Does the conversation flow easily. Do we have good chemistry. Is my dick getting harder and throbbing sitting next to her.

    If she sounds like a broken record "want to dance" or starts grabbing my dick, I think experienced desperate girl, I am not likely to negotiate with her and just say nice talking to you.

    If she looks hot and we have good chemistry, then we get to the negotiation. I am a bit easy here as many guys don't want CBJ, but I am sensitive, and I am content with CBJ. But if she has too many rules or wants to be paid up front, she is giving me the chance to walk away and I take it.

    If she passes the looks test.

    We have good chemistry.

    She doesn't have important restrictions.

    And her price is fair.

    Then I will take her.

    If she exceeds my expectations, I will repeat with her sometimes taking her twice on the same night.

    I am both picky and demanding, and it is hard for me to find girls, but usually with some searching I find a girl I like.

    But there is a good chance that if you like something different from what I like. A buddy of mine recently told me about his top girl and recommended I sample her. I had already taken her, and found for me she was only ok. I put her on the do not repeat list. I said to my same buddy about the girl I think is the best one in the club for me, and he said the same thing back to me. He thought she was hot but he did a mediocre session with her.

    A girl who has chemistry with me won't necessarily have chemistry with you.

    MM.
    MM. Have you watched "The Wire" - After reading your posts you sound like Lester Freamon from the show. It'd be cool to bump into you one day.

  10. #22576
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    L,

    Sorry this is such a hard question as different boys like different things........

    A girl who has chemistry with me won't necessarily have chemistry with you.

    MM.
    Very analytical, quite a set of criteria for a decision tree (We have similar tastes, BTW). Having a good process keeps a monger out of trouble and / or avoids disappointment.

  11. #22575
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1988  [View Original Post]
    Thanks MM always great to learn from you, I luv your postsp.

    Can you tell us your recommendation or list of Dancers that are must haves? Someone who you would highly recommend.
    L,

    Sorry this is such a hard question as different boys like different things.

    I will never take a girl that has fake tits or a fake ass.

    I take girls with natural hair over girls with wigs or hair weaves.

    I usually only take girls with A or B cup tits.

    I take girl with firm flat stomachs over pooch stomachs and bellies.

    I take girl with no tattoos or less tattoos over heavily tattooed.

    I take girl with no piercings or less piercings over heavily pierced.

    I take girl with out kids over girls who are moms.

    I take girls who are younger over girls who are older.

    I take newbies more than veterans.

    I like naive girl friend much more than porn star experience.

    I guess to make it simpler I look around the room using my subjective scale and I tip girls that I do not already know that I rate a 7, 8 or 9.

    Similarly with a girl I am attracted to, watching her dance nearly naked on stage makes me hard. If I don't get a hard on watching her dance, then she does not get a tip and invite to sit with me.

    Most nights out of 30 girls, there will be between 0 and 6 that pass my looks / hard on test.

    Once she is sitting with me, I talk to her and get to know her. Does the conversation flow easily. Do we have good chemistry. Is my dick getting harder and throbbing sitting next to her.

    If she sounds like a broken record "want to dance" or starts grabbing my dick, I think experienced desperate girl, I am not likely to negotiate with her and just say nice talking to you.

    If she looks hot and we have good chemistry, then we get to the negotiation. I am a bit easy here as many guys don't want CBJ, but I am sensitive, and I am content with CBJ. But if she has too many rules or wants to be paid up front, she is giving me the chance to walk away and I take it.

    If she passes the looks test.

    We have good chemistry.

    She doesn't have important restrictions.

    And her price is fair.

    Then I will take her.

    If she exceeds my expectations, I will repeat with her sometimes taking her twice on the same night.

    I am both picky and demanding, and it is hard for me to find girls, but usually with some searching I find a girl I like.

    But there is a good chance that if you like something different from what I like. A buddy of mine recently told me about his top girl and recommended I sample her. I had already taken her, and found for me she was only ok. I put her on the do not repeat list. I said to my same buddy about the girl I think is the best one in the club for me, and he said the same thing back to me. He thought she was hot but he did a mediocre session with her.

    A girl who has chemistry with me won't necessarily have chemistry with you.

    MM.

  12. #22574
    Quote Originally Posted by PickleJar  [View Original Post]
    Does Rosie at Bogart's work Sunday?
    Iirc she's out of town rn, but she’s usually there nights.

  13. #22573
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano666  [View Original Post]
    At least 20 girls. Good mix. Keona. Good looking, slim, tall AA with hazel eyes, a cups was treat in the VIP. Several positions and very vocal. Damn good time will repeat.

    Deano.
    Met her and did a VIP with her as well. Quality experience.

  14. #22572
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    SB,

    Ahhh the benefits of yesteryear. I would wish it was like that now with a club of girls without tattoos. However today I think that would mean there would be no on dancing.

    Despite my personal preference it seems more and more people are inked up, including 99% of strippers.

    MM.
    Hey I'll have no problem renting or test driving a Ferrari with bumper stickers on it. I ain't going to buy it tho.

    Just saying.

  15. #22571

    Rosie

    Does Rosie at Bogart's work Sunday?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape