High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 1473 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 22086
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21786

    Friday day shift

    Quote Originally Posted by BarCode327  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of hitting one of the places to see how Friday afternoon goes. Any suggestions or recommendations for known promising day shifts?
    I've had lots of fun at Bogarts. Samantha is great.

  2. #21785

    Kait at Subis

    Wondering if any current Subi regulars have any recent info on Kait, whether or not she does extras or OTC. She has been bouncing around Detroit and Flint clubs for a while, currently dances at Subis and bounces around tropical touch locations.

  3. #21784
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]

    I supposes I am open to anything but I can't believe an AI girl being more interesting than a real girl.

    I welcome others to disagree.

    MM.
    I have had some amazing sex experiences with women. But even then, for each girl I think of, there is something I wish I could add or subtract. I've always fantasized about taking the breasts off this one and the azz off this one and the voice off this one, etc, etc and combine it all, I'd get the ultimate total package.

    With AI, you can do exactly that. I've already been fooled multiple times by AI photos and videos thinking they were real and it turned out not to be. The tech is only going to get better to the point of the most tech savvy will not be able to tell the difference.

    Now, if it goes another level to synthetic, Android like people that truly look and act like people (women), it will be a wrap! I'd order one in a heartbeat!

    It's only a matter of time.

  4. #21783
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingTom  [View Original Post]
    Who is this girl?
    I believe that's Maddie. She's a waitress.

  5. #21782
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterKnight  [View Original Post]
    MM and everyone:

    I agree with MM's post I prefer to wear dark, stretchy, summer weight, looser fit clothing that allows my erection the freedom to grow unimpeded when a dancer fondles my dick in the booth. I never wear shorts in the club, but I do wear thin polyester polos and trousers. And very few items in my pockets: wallet, condoms, baby wipes.

    WK.
    WK,

    I have been trying to message you, please free up your inbox.

    MM.

  6. #21781
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamarr  [View Original Post]
    Any time a new technology emerges, it's adult entertainment leading its adoption. There's so many examples!

    The deregulation of telecom led to 900 number phones lines, and dirty chat lines emerged.

    The VHS recorder proliferated porn at home, everything from Girls Gone Wild videos to the booming adult section at video stores. DVDs pushed it to another level, and streaming porn emerged well before movies and other content. No longer did you need to worry about your neighbor seeing you emerge from the Adult section.

    Video chat led to the so many services for 1 on 1 exploding long before Zoom and the other products.

    Samples of AI porn that I've seen are startling in the perfection and quality.

    So yep, a sex robot could make strip clubs and other content obsolete. Maybe even women too LOL!
    L,

    I can only speak for myself, and I was born before all the technology. I don't think porn comes close to an in person experience. There is no smells, no tastes. I love the idea that this is a real person who exists in the world and does real world things.

    Before I found the clubs I used to watch a fair bit of porn, as it was the only outlet I really had. Then when I started seeing hot girls in the clubs, I would split time between thinking about the girls and watching porn. As I build my photo and video library of girls I have intimate knowledge of, those are way better than any porn. I almost never watch porn today. I would much rather look at the photos and video of girls I have had sex with.

    I supposes I am open to anything but I can't believe an AI girl being more interesting than a real girl.

    I welcome others to disagree.

    MM.

  7. #21780
    Quote Originally Posted by Wleakr  [View Original Post]
    I would love to be hopeful, but it's simply not realistic.

    It would be like rolling back smartphones and going back to single landlines in households where everyone shares 1 phone.

    Or going back to the typewriter. VHS tapes. On and on.

    What I can see happening is that AI and virtual reality takes fantasy onto a higher plane. You'll be able to put on a visor and attach some electrodes and receive all the sensations and then some of an in-person stripclub experience.

    And it will actually be better because the fantasy woman will be exactly what you want her be without the risk of being robbed or not getting what you want.

    It may even get to the point of creating sentient synthetic (and obedient) woman. I'd be all for it!

    But back to the point of laws not getting rolled back. A majority will never vote to do it. Heck, it wouldn't even get on the table to get a vote just due to the nature of it. If we couldn't keep craiglist and backpage going, we sure as heck ain't going back to uninhibited VIPs in Detroit city clubs.
    Wl,

    I don't' want to turn this into a debate, but from my humble opinioni. Cell phones and typewriters are improvements, but no fun in the VIP is making things worse.

    I am not suggesting rolling back a law, there have been laws on the books forever. I suggesting not enforcing the law and just letting it quitely lapse.

    MM.

  8. #21779

    From Henrys

    Who is this girl?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260830-150104.jpg‎  

  9. #21778

    Attire

    It doesn't really matter what you wear to the club as long as it is clean and within the club dress code. but one thing for certain is it's foolhardy to flash wealth at the clubs, unless you really are wealthy and are looking to pull one out for a sugar daddy relationship OTC

  10. #21777

    Re: Monger attire

    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    GTC,

    There is no mistake wearing an expensive watch. Your watch doesn't matter neither do your shoes. Or almost anything else. There are some serious slobs in the club, and those guys have success with the girls. There are also some well dressed guys.

    Personally I hate having a hard on (which I often do for substantial periods of time in the club) in restrictive pants / shorts. So I wear clothing that can comfortably expand. Although my equipment is average at best. I have often walked to the stage to tip or into the VIP with my pants obviously bulging out. I think it looks hilarious to be walking around with you shorts tented out and draped over a hard on. I just couldn't care less.

    The only solution I am aware of is to wear tighter clothing that keeps your dick pressed against your body. That seems to be what most guys do, but I find that uncomfortable.

    Anyway, you and the girl have the same goal of making the money move from your pocket to her purse. She expects that since you are in the club you have enough money to afford the VIP, irrespective of all other physical appearance or clothing / jewelry accoutrements. She is not keying off anything in your appearance. You look like an old dude to her, at least her fathers age or more. She barely notices your appearance.

    The one item that will push girls away is odor. Do not have bad breath, or body odor. Many girls tolerate bad smelling guys but they charge them more and don't want to repeat with them.

    The item you need to focus on is how and when the money jumps from you to her. It is likely hard to believe but there are numerous honest girls in the clubs, it is just that there are many more opportunistic girls in the club, and if you give a girl a pathway to getting money easily with out putting any effort in don't be surprised if she takes it. If you convince her the best way to fill her purse is by making her feminine charms available to you don't be surprised if she rocks your world with an incredible intimate experience.

    MM.
    MM and everyone:

    I agree with MM's post — I prefer to wear dark, stretchy, summer weight, looser fit clothing that allows my erection the freedom to grow unimpeded when a dancer fondles my dick in the booth. I never wear shorts in the club, but I do wear thin polyester polos and trousers. And very few items in my pockets: wallet, condoms, baby wipes.

    WK.

  11. #21776
    Quote Originally Posted by Casualfun48  [View Original Post]
    Chelsea is also so looking pretty good these days anyone have an idea what she's like? In VIP been tempting for a few visits when seen her but haven't yet.

    Been with Brenda a few times. Like to get her OTC but not sure if that's available. If anyone knows would like too here.
    CF,

    My experiences with Chelsea have been very good. The first time I met her, we chatted for 20-30 minutes before going to the VIP. I learned she is married and a mom and has an interesting arrangement with her spouse. She also told me about her outdoor sporting interests like hunting and fishing, which I share, so I found her endlessly fascinating. And she was a lot of fun in the VIP.

    WK.

  12. #21775
    Quote Originally Posted by Wleakr  [View Original Post]
    .... It may even get to the point of creating sentient synthetic (and obedient) woman. I'd be all for it! ....
    Any time a new technology emerges, it's adult entertainment leading its adoption. There's so many examples!

    The deregulation of telecom led to 900 number phones lines, and dirty chat lines emerged.

    The VHS recorder proliferated porn at home, everything from Girls Gone Wild videos to the booming adult section at video stores. DVDs pushed it to another level, and streaming porn emerged well before movies and other content. No longer did you need to worry about your neighbor seeing you emerge from the Adult section.

    Video chat led to the so many services for 1 on 1 exploding long before Zoom and the other products.

    Samples of AI porn that I've seen are startling in the perfection and quality.

    So yep, a sex robot could make strip clubs and other content obsolete. Maybe even women too LOL!

  13. #21774
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    Wl,

    I realize there is truth in your words, but I would rather live in world where there is hope things can go back. It hardly seems like a bunch of young girls making a bunch of older happy is crime, it more like a public service.
    I would love to be hopeful, but it's simply not realistic.

    It would be like rolling back smartphones and going back to single landlines in households where everyone shares 1 phone.

    Or going back to the typewriter. VHS tapes. On and on.

    What I can see happening is that AI and virtual reality takes fantasy onto a higher plane. You'll be able to put on a visor and attach some electrodes and receive all the sensations and then some of an in-person stripclub experience.

    And it will actually be better because the fantasy woman will be exactly what you want her be without the risk of being robbed or not getting what you want.

    It may even get to the point of creating sentient synthetic (and obedient) woman. I'd be all for it!

    But back to the point of laws not getting rolled back. A majority will never vote to do it. Heck, it wouldn't even get on the table to get a vote just due to the nature of it. If we couldn't keep craiglist and backpage going, we sure as heck ain't going back to uninhibited VIPs in Detroit city clubs.

  14. #21773
    Quote Originally Posted by Wleakr  [View Original Post]
    Roll backs don't happen happen in stripclubland.

    When laws are put in place to tighten up on strip clubs, it never goes back the other way.

    Detroit city clubs will never go back to how they were.

    And even if they did, todays generation of patron wouldn't like it. It's all about making it rain and being seen.
    Wl,

    I realize there is truth in your words, but I would rather live in world where there is hope things can go back. It hardly seems like a bunch of young girls making a bunch of older happy is crime, it more like a public service.

    I could imagine a scenario where one girl offers it to a guy and if nothing bad happens she offer to other guys and other girls begin to offer and it could happen.

    I realize the odds are against it, but I have had some much fun I am going to continue to hope it happens. And local government has better things to do then monitor strip clubs.

    As for todays generation of patrons the vast majority of them would quickly like the new service offerings.

    MM.

  15. #21772
    Quote Originally Posted by Ficdon  [View Original Post]
    Ms. Mayor already has a financial scandal brewing. Why not roll back the limitations for strip clubs and let Detroit women make an honest living.

    https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...s/91496782007/
    Like someone else already said, rollbacks don't and cannot exist when it's literally written into the Detroit City ordinance. The Sexually Oriented Business section outlines everything. This link should take you directly to the S. O. B. Section of the ordinance if anybody wants to read through it.

    https://library.municode.com/mi/detr...INGE_S5-15-2DE

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape