Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 1470 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 1036 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 22050
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21525

    Saturday night best options?

    We're headed out this Saturday night, and I think we're going "old school" and hitting Henry's (now that smoking is banned). Any regular Saturday night dancers that we should seek out? Or avoid?

    Our Plan B is likely Landing Strip, so the same Intel for that club is appreciated. Thanks!

  2. #21524

    You are off by 1%

    100%. The only question is how many and how visible they are.

    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    SB,

    Ahhh the benefits of yesteryear. I would wish it was like that now with a club of girls without tattoos. However today I think that would mean there would be no on dancing.

    Despite my personal preference it seems more and more people are inked up, including 99% of strippers.

    MM.

  3. #21523
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    SB,

    Ahhh the benefits of yesteryear. I would wish it was like that now with a club of girls without tattoos. However today I think that would mean there would be no on dancing.

    Despite my personal preference it seems more and more people are inked up, including 99% of strippers.

    MM.
    Dances are definitely more fun now. Tamales was a strictly box club back then, no backroom.

  4. #21522
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    JM,

    We can only all hope we are still chasing girls in our 90's.

    I think the clubs are pretty anonymous for the guys, especially during peak times. Particularly if you don't post specific details on line. You might be able to work out a visit, they can be an amazing. Time.

    MM.
    I think I get it. Go during peak times when it's so busy I could get lost in the crowd and basically remain unseen. Only problem is weekends after 10 pm is almost impossible for me to attend. Thank you MM, you've got my wheels turning trying to figure something out. I appreciate all the great advice and different angles.

  5. #21521
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Thirst trapping could also be referred to as the "hook and reel". Girls post sexy pictures of themselves on social media to get guys attention, and once they have your attention they tell you what bar you can meet them at to bring your wallet with you. LOL.
    Ah ha, thirst trapping is strip clubs, thirst trap is massage parlors. I got it now. I think I like the thirst trapping method. Bubbles pictures sure have my attention. Thank you sir!

  6. #21520
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    I forgot one.

    8. Jada- hispanic, good looking dark haired spinner I have no intel on her except she is / was associated heavily with the squad.
    You do know there's more than one pimp squad? Jada is not a currency queen either.

    You keep saying "the squad" when there's a handful of groups.

  7. #21519

    Squad member

    I forgot one.

    8. Jada- hispanic, good looking dark haired spinner I have no intel on her except she is / was associated heavily with the squad.

  8. #21518
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    For those who have a hard time remembering stripper names, here are the known members of the squad.

    1, Brooklyn, blond medium size, pretty face with bigger saggy tits, very few tats, she will likely not even look at you or even your way unless you are dressed like you have money or if you are in a hoodie

    2. Amber, blond with big nose, medium to avg build few if any tats, usually never smiles, has an unmistakable entitled attitude that is impossible to ignore.

    3. Reign (Rain) middle eastern with nice figure, black hair, she has been doing stripping her entire adult life, is not as good looking as she used to be and is jaded and entitled after all these years.

    4. Carmen. Tall, brownish hair man mades. Probably the nicest one which means she might have wised up and be going solo now.

    5. Cassidy good looking red head with nice body except she is a lesbian who hates men, have not seen her in a few years, probably married a woman and is out of the game for now.

    6. Mia blond spinner, has been discussed here recently many times, thinks she is Gods gift to man, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH HER MENTALLY, AVOID AT ALL COST.

    7. Arrabella -photos of her are in recent posts, while some say she is nice she has been mentioned in an attempted theft and she wears / wore the squad necklace which is a warning to the wise.
    Cassidy, Reign, and Arabella are NOT Currency Queens. Cassidy and Reign were in the same group, but were fired from FC years ago and ended up at LS. Cassidy now lives in Vegas. If Arrabella is in a group, it's not Currency Queens or the one Cassidy and Reign are part of.

    I follow each of the above named dancers on Instagram. The Currency Queens are loud and proud with #CQ in their Instagram bios.

    I'm not sure which Carmen you're talking about. Every club has a Carmen. There is no Currency Queen Carmen though.

  9. #21517
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    For those who have a hard time remembering stripper names, here are the known members of the squad.

    1, Brooklyn, blond medium size, pretty face with bigger saggy tits, very few tats, she will likely not even look at you or even your way unless you are dressed like you have money or if you are in a hoodie

    2. Amber, blond with big nose, medium to avg build few if any tats, usually never smiles, has an unmistakable entitled attitude that is impossible to ignore.

    3. Reign (Rain) middle eastern with nice figure, black hair, she has been doing stripping her entire adult life, is not as good looking as she used to be and is jaded and entitled after all these years.

    4. Carmen. Tall, brownish hair man mades. Probably the nicest one which means she might have wised up and be going solo now.

    5. Cassidy good looking red head with nice body except she is a lesbian who hates men, have not seen her in a few years, probably married a woman and is out of the game for now.

    6. Mia blond spinner, has been discussed here recently many times, thinks she is Gods gift to man, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH HER MENTALLY, AVOID AT ALL COST.

    7. Arrabella -photos of her are in recent posts, while some say she is nice she has been mentioned in an attempted theft and she wears / wore the squad necklace which is a warning to the wise.
    JOC. The description of the squad members is quite thorough.

    However, I make it a point to steer clear of them entirely. Their current status within the squad is irrelevant to me; once an association is established, I consider it a definitive reason to distance myself.

  10. #21516
    Quote Originally Posted by TunacanSam  [View Original Post]
    To lead off, wanted to drop a polite thank you to those that post in this thread. Stayed up late last week before heading into town & the detailed reports were extremely helpful. I've got my notes and definitely want to plan a return trip. For someone that has never been to an extras club, I thoroughly enjoyed my (albeit brief) visit to one of your local clubs. Travel delays made it so I had minimal time, though I had a day visit route mapped out, I headed to the closest one and was hoping there was someone working that struck my fancy.

    Bogart's won for being the closest, walked in, sat at the bar and made friends with the older bartender. There were 8 girls working and about 10-15 guys in the club. Got my drink and was not interested in most then short & tatted, slightly goth looking Anastasia walked by in a plaid skirt. Made some small talk, they called all the girls up on stage (she said it was something they do once or twice an hour. Slightly annoyed they didn't announce the girls names as they went up, would have made it easier). There was a girl on stage in a tight red dress that I was interested in but she was sitting with another guy and I was running out of time.

    When Anastasia returned I broached that I needed to leave soon and would love to go in the back before I left. On all of your advice, we talked specifics and made our way back. She grinded on me and got me excited during the first song then pulled my pants down and slid on a rubber and started a solid CBJ. After providing my dick a nice compliment, she pulled it out of her mouth and asked "how do you want me? I opted to start with her sitting on it RCG then had her spin around to ride me. She was moaning and talking dirty in my ear and also had a nice grind to her hips even though her feet weren't touching the floor. I popped in the bag, got a goodbye kiss and made my way to my previously scheduled travel plans.

    Looking forward to stopping by some of the other clubs on my next visit. Cheers!
    TS,

    You did good, welcome to the club. You won't be fully initiated until the first girl successfully cheats you, but as you have demonstrated there are many good girl who would like to show a guy and good time for a reasonable donation.

    Keep your reports coming.

    MM.

  11. #21515
    Quote Originally Posted by JietMan  [View Original Post]
    I'd only disappoint you MM. I don't have any reports to list because I'm an AMP man. I can't be out in the clubs in town because I have to be anonymous, but I wish I could. Back in the day in the early 80's my boss at a men's store at the mall was a handsome fellow with a perfect porn star mustache, tall, dark hair ladies man with Cocaine eyes and the best personality ever. He was my mentor and I had all the freedom a person could imagine, but no money. I had to ride his coat tails for fun but we all know a good thing never lasts unless we have the means to provide it ourselves. Now I have the money but I don't have the freedom. Many years went by being a good boy but the passion for a fine young thing never leaves so here I sit reminiscing about the clubs I once had a great time at. It's to bad I couldn't remain anonymous in a club so could re live those fantastic years. Who knows MM, maybe you were my mentor, you sure post like he would, positive about every situation. I highly doubt he's still alive with his lifestyle, he'd be in his 80's by now but there's an AMP I visit on rare occasions and the lady tells me there's a regular who visits once a month that is in his mid 90's. He Uber's to the restaurant next door, has lunch then comes over for dessert.
    JM,

    We can only all hope we are still chasing girls in our 90's.

    I think the clubs are pretty anonymous for the guys, especially during peak times. Particularly if you don't post specific details on line. You might be able to work out a visit, they can be an amazing. Time.

    MM.

  12. #21514

    Squad members

    For those who have a hard time remembering stripper names, here are the known members of the squad.

    1, Brooklyn, blond medium size, pretty face with bigger saggy tits, very few tats, she will likely not even look at you or even your way unless you are dressed like you have money or if you are in a hoodie

    2. Amber, blond with big nose, medium to avg build few if any tats, usually never smiles, has an unmistakable entitled attitude that is impossible to ignore.

    3. Reign (Rain) middle eastern with nice figure, black hair, she has been doing stripping her entire adult life, is not as good looking as she used to be and is jaded and entitled after all these years.

    4. Carmen. Tall, brownish hair man mades. Probably the nicest one which means she might have wised up and be going solo now.

    5. Cassidy good looking red head with nice body except she is a lesbian who hates men, have not seen her in a few years, probably married a woman and is out of the game for now.

    6. Mia blond spinner, has been discussed here recently many times, thinks she is Gods gift to man, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH HER MENTALLY, AVOID AT ALL COST.

    7. Arrabella -photos of her are in recent posts, while some say she is nice she has been mentioned in an attempted theft and she wears / wore the squad necklace which is a warning to the wise.

  13. #21513
    Quote Originally Posted by SmegBoy  [View Original Post]
    Back in the early 90's there was a dancer at Hot Tamales who was a ringer for Kelly Bundy. She couldn't get a job at any of the big dollar 8 mile clubs because she had a modest tattoo on her arm. Just the one, but even with the agencies calling the shots she couldn't get her boobs in the door. Shame, as she was a lot of fun and should have made a killing with the MWC fans.
    SB,

    Ahhh the benefits of yesteryear. I would wish it was like that now with a club of girls without tattoos. However today I think that would mean there would be no on dancing.

    Despite my personal preference it seems more and more people are inked up, including 99% of strippers.

    MM.

  14. #21512
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbird11955  [View Original Post]
    Just my 2-cents. The tattoos all over the arms and legs is a big turn off to me. As we've been discussing, we all got our "types" and turn one / offs. I am not a fan of the bolt ones. I'd take an A-cup with a fun personality over a plastic girl. I like to have a few minutes of fun discussion over a "nice to meet you, let's go to the private room".

    I'll be out tomorrow night for a sampling. I'll post later. Hopefully better than my last outing!
    Tbird,

    First good luck, I hope you have an amazing time.

    I am with you on tattoos. I have seen a girl with a tattoo and thought oh I need to take her to the back. I think some small tattoos like a heart or butterfly don't make any difference, any large tattoos or numerous tattoos always detracts from a girls looks. I use a rating scale for girls and depending on how many tattoos, she has I will deduct a half a point or a full point from her rating. Meaning I take girls with less tattoos to the VIP first and more frequently.

    Bolt ons are complete no go for me.

    But I know other guys don't mind or prefer fake tits and I had a buddy I used to run with in 2018. For him, he was into tattooed girls and he thought the more the merrier, and he would usually take the most inked up girl to the VIP.

    My preference would be to have more girls with less or no tattoos. I feel like almost every stripper has some ink on them and most have way too much ink.

    I previously saw a girl at Flight Club and I about fell over when she didn't have any tattoos. I took her to the VIP just because she didn't have any ink. Sadly she only worked a short time and I was only able to enjoy her on two nights. I really liked that she didn't have any ink.

    MM.

  15. #21511
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    I would rather be with a flat chested girl than one with bolt ons, and I especially dislike the newer trend of fake butts which I think are gross looking.
    JOC,

    You are singing my song here.

    I couldn't agree more.

    MM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape