Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 1470 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 1008 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 22044
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21939
    Quote Originally Posted by PickleJar  [View Original Post]
    Does Rosie at Bogart's work Sunday?
    Iirc she's out of town rn, but she’s usually there nights.

  2. #21938
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano666  [View Original Post]
    At least 20 girls. Good mix. Keona. Good looking, slim, tall AA with hazel eyes, a cups was treat in the VIP. Several positions and very vocal. Damn good time will repeat.

    Deano.
    Met her and did a VIP with her as well. Quality experience.

  3. #21937
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    SB,

    Ahhh the benefits of yesteryear. I would wish it was like that now with a club of girls without tattoos. However today I think that would mean there would be no on dancing.

    Despite my personal preference it seems more and more people are inked up, including 99% of strippers.

    MM.
    Hey I'll have no problem renting or test driving a Ferrari with bumper stickers on it. I ain't going to buy it tho.

    Just saying.

  4. #21936

    Rosie

    Does Rosie at Bogart's work Sunday?

  5. #21935
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1716  [View Original Post]
    Hit Bogies on Friday just as the opened, lot of ladies, but no Riley, they said she was running late. On up time I tipped Arabella, older blond with huge tits and new girl Star, brunette, petite, no tits, nice little butt but seemed shy so not sure if extras would be on the table.

    Arabella come over gave me a good price on what I wanted, got to the VIP and she undressed and not a good as I thought, she tried but wasn't really doing it for me, to wet and loose, actually thought of Star to stay up, eventually got off in spite of it.

    Went back downstairs and soon Star was on the side stage and tipped her again and got a great view look down her panties ask her if she did dances and she did and came over when she got of stage.

    Since I just had gotten off I went up with her for just some lap dances and a little fun playing with her. Said she would be working Saturday and I would be back to see her to sample the rest.

    Saturday went back but no Star and no Riley either, just 3 dancers. Think it was Mia or Lia, looked great from the tits up but not to my liking below, nice lady to talk to thou, other girl was Cinnamon a black petite girl didn't catch the other larger girls name. Got a pass to Henry's, wasn't much better, 3 dances again, a thick cuban, Collie, a black dancer with a ok body, and Katie who didn't look to bad carried a little extra weight. Collie came over and talked, she has a pretty nice look from behind but not into her. Katie got on stage, cute panties that were kinda shear and could make out our lips somewhat. Unfortunately she doesn't do extras, just dances, took her back anyway to see and play with her down low and get myself off so the day wasn't a total waste.

    Hope to find Star again but I am from the Columbus Ohio area so I am not up there that often especially with the current price of gas.
    Selena was also at H8 Saturday but so busy you wouldn't have even noticed. Thankfully I got to see and and remains possibly the best around. Katie is cute so I hope she eventually ends up doing extras.

  6. #21934

    Valet + 400 Flight

    Quote Originally Posted by JDoe0525  [View Original Post]
    Is Flight Club mandatory valet parking? My memory is a bit hazy but I remember somewhere or something about mandatory valet parking.
    Yes, Flight and Landing are sticklers about the mandatory valet. Bts and Silver don't mind.

    Went to Flight last night and it was not too busy. Had a long session with Cara / kara (pronounced Carr-Uh). 400 and she doesn't drink so the money I would have spent on those went to her, not a bad price for how long we were.

  7. #21933
    Quote Originally Posted by JDoe0525  [View Original Post]
    Is Flight Club mandatory valet parking? My memory is a bit hazy but I remember somewhere or something about mandatory valet parking.
    Really is the 8 bucks going to really but you over your budget for the night?

    I give the Valet guys a 20 every time and they always remember me. I've walked out behind groups of guys leaving and the valet guys always go get my truck first so I can get the hell out of there. At LS I don't even get a claim tag from them they trip over themselves to park my truck and do the same to go get it.

    Get off your wallet quit being a cheap ass everybody's got to eat.

  8. #21932

    Baby at Subis

    Had a dream I ran into a girl that I had met landing last summer dancing at Subis. She is 5' tall has tats. 2 on her neck 1 says David. Also has the tatto under her boobs like plant vines. Says she from toledo and does not come up often due to her lack of a license. She deafintly has had a kid. Had fun with her at landing so we talked and made a deal to go back to the VIP. Before we went she had to go to the bathroom seemed like 10 minutes. Must of been to powder her nose. She comes back and off we go. Soon as I shut the curtain she was on it. Bbj was great had to stop her for a min. So decided to daty after having done the finger test. After that hit mish, then doggy with thumb in her ass and finaly rcg so I could catch my breath and finished me off with more bbjcim. This girl was good at landing and a total freak today. Said she just got out of a bad relationship and needed a good release. She was deafintly high and will over act like a porn star but I would repeat if I see her again.

  9. #21931

    Bogies Friday and Saturday / Henry's Saturday

    Hit Bogies on Friday just as the opened, lot of ladies, but no Riley, they said she was running late. On up time I tipped Arabella, older blond with huge tits and new girl Star, brunette, petite, no tits, nice little butt but seemed shy so not sure if extras would be on the table.

    Arabella come over gave me a good price on what I wanted, got to the VIP and she undressed and not a good as I thought, she tried but wasn't really doing it for me, to wet and loose, actually thought of Star to stay up, eventually got off in spite of it.

    Went back downstairs and soon Star was on the side stage and tipped her again and got a great view look down her panties ask her if she did dances and she did and came over when she got of stage.

    Since I just had gotten off I went up with her for just some lap dances and a little fun playing with her. Said she would be working Saturday and I would be back to see her to sample the rest.

    Saturday went back but no Star and no Riley either, just 3 dancers. Think it was Mia or Lia, looked great from the tits up but not to my liking below, nice lady to talk to thou, other girl was Cinnamon a black petite girl didn't catch the other larger girls name. Got a pass to Henry's, wasn't much better, 3 dances again, a thick cuban, Collie, a black dancer with a ok body, and Katie who didn't look to bad carried a little extra weight. Collie came over and talked, she has a pretty nice look from behind but not into her. Katie got on stage, cute panties that were kinda shear and could make out our lips somewhat. Unfortunately she doesn't do extras, just dances, took her back anyway to see and play with her down low and get myself off so the day wasn't a total waste.

    Hope to find Star again but I am from the Columbus Ohio area so I am not up there that often especially with the current price of gas.

  10. #21930
    Quote Originally Posted by DrCrisp  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone spent time with Passion who's new to Henry's nights?

    Additionally any idea if Pressure or Lindsey still dance here?
    I know Preaaure left. Been gone for a while. After she left she went to playhouse and bts a few times but that was awhile ago.

  11. #21929

    Flight Club Valet

    Is Flight Club mandatory valet parking? My memory is a bit hazy but I remember somewhere or something about mandatory valet parking.

  12. #21928

    Recommendations

    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    SB, lots of material to work with here. The strip club is a place where all guys are equal in the sense we have access to hot girls we wouldn't otherwise. But don't see strippers as a monolith. Further I would encourage you to decide you like strippers, because they are sexually confident girls. The important word is liking them as people. If you don't like them individually, they won't like you.

    And if they like you, they will charge you less than they charge others. If they like you, they will offer additional services they don't to others.

    They are people that exist out in the wild in the world where strip club rules don't apply and you can get in trouble just for looking or speaking to them. You have to get to know her as a person and treat her like any other girl that you like.

    You can also talk to them about topics you can't other girls. For example you can ask her when her period is and that will tell you approximately when she is fertile. Or you can ask her if she is fertile right now.

    You get to talk to her about sex. I like to ask if she masturbates in the shower. If she says yes, I might ask if she did it today. Or how many times a week. I might ask does she have a waterproof vibrator or prefers her fingers. I might ask where she got the vibrator. I might ask how old was she the first time she used a vibrator.

    First times are really memorable, so you can ask her about the first time she had sex, the first time she gave a blow job, the first time she squirted, the first time she masturbated in front of a boy, the first time she saw a boy masturbating, the first time she let a guy cum in her mouth.

    One of my favorite approaches is to ask her tell me about the first time she had really good sex. These are often hot stories that need some explaining to understand, and as she tells the story I have seen numerous girls start squirming in the chair as they are obviously getting wet reliving those moments. I have even seen a couple girls get a visible wet spot on their panties.

    Other questions. Did you go to your high school prom? If she says no, I say wow a pretty girl like didn't get asked to prom. If she says yes, I ask if he got lucky.

    Ask if she likes girls, tell me about the first time you were with a girl. Has she ever had a 3 some. What is the most number of guys she made cum on on a night.

    If you want watch a hardened stripper get embarrassed ask her if her High school math teacher walked into the club would she take him to the VIP and make him ejaculate.

    Just have fun talking to her, like you would any other girl.

    There are strippers who are so damaged all they can manage is to discuss how much to spread their legs, let you have you fun with them, and then pay them to go away.

    Many girls strip part time and even have other jobs. There are always new girls entering. I have met some very intelligent girls from med student to office manager. Some girls find the experience stimulating. Some girls love sex and want to have way more sex than any one guy can provide. And some girls wander into the strip club for no reason at all. Usually they don't have a job and aren't going to college, and land in the strip club while they try to figure out life.

    The girls know why you are there, it is to make money jump from your pocket to her purse. She is there for the same reason to make money jump from your pocket to her purse. Most girls are willing to do do anything to facilitate that transfer of funds. It is not a question of morels but a question of doing what is necessary. It is wrong to say more fun costs more money. This comes back to the earlier point of how much they like you, and how good you are at negotiating. I have been in the club when three guys all want the same girl. Often times the guy pays the most wins, but I have had girls tell me they choose me even though I pay less, because they enjoy their time with me more.

    It is the old bear in the woods example. I do not have to be a nice guy, I just need to be a little nicer than the rest of the guys in the club. Although for the record I will state I am a nice guy.

    As for what you want, I usually say something like I want to set you up for success, and for me to repeat with you. Here are the 5 elements I want in our VIP session. But if you invest time in getting to know them, like them and have them like you, then you will get pretty good at knowing who to avoid and who to take. I often have the experience with a really hot girl that I want her, but I do not have chemistry with her and I pass. Then I come on here and read someone else sampled her and had a bad time. That makes me think I got it right.

    Last topic is a girl cheating you. Every guy has been cheated multiple times. With a little practice you can reduce those times to a small number. You shouldn't worry about a girl who cheats you. If she does, well shame on me for not figuring it out in the main room. But it is not worth my time to get upset or angry or inflict retribution. She cheats enough guys and she ends up with no money, that is retribution enough. I chalk it up to I learned a new way to get cheated, and I focus my energy on being positive and finding a great girl. This rip off ***** isn't worth my snot, and I will warn others about my experience with her, but otherwise not allow her any more access to my attention and certainly not to take up space in my head.

    MM.
    Thanks MM always great to learn from you, I luv your postsp.

    Can you tell us your recommendation or list of Dancers that are must haves? Someone who you would highly recommend.

  13. #21927
    Quote Originally Posted by JulesJordan  [View Original Post]
    About twenty dancers there. Overall, a so-so looking lineup. Millyy, picture below, is a young dancer that performed enthusiastically in the VIP. I would repeat with Millyy. My buddy took an early-20's white petite dancer named Emma to the VIP. He was disappointed with the session and indicated that he wouldn't repeat with Emma.
    Interesting, I talked to Emma and had a pretty good conversation. She had a some bad breath the night I spoke to her and I passed on her for that reason. I thought I would talk to her again in future as she is a good looking girl.

    Thanks for sharing.

    MM.

  14. #21926
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    I have been having a different experience, with better talent this year than the last few years.

    As for the waitress service, I just take it as a given it will be bad and then it meets my expectations. No goes to the club expecting good waitress services, the reason to go is to see and play with titties you can't normally play with.

    Us guys (customers) will keep coming back regardless of how bad the waitresses. I would suggest tipping less or not tipping al if the service bad. If you are after good waitress service go to a bar that is not a strip club.

    MM.
    I've read your posts and you're for sure the GOAT, but with all due respect on the "no one goes to the clubs expecting good waitress services" I've had and still have some what I consider good friends that are waitresses at a couple of the clubs, I've gone several times just to sit and visit with them. But I have a few regulars that I see OTC, so I often go to the clubs with one if those and just request to sit in a waitress friends section, I've followed waitresses from one club to another and they'll actually help me pull good ones for OTC, I've got a friend that's a shot girl, same thing, you can gain a lot if insight by making friends with the waitresses, hell a current regular OTC is a waitress at one of the clubs LOL. Honestly, I know we all have our different preferences, but it's some what of a challenge that makes the sex SO much better if it's one of the waitresses, but that's just me and we're all different, like I said, I enjoy reading your posts my fellow monger 😎.

  15. #21925
    Quote Originally Posted by Casualfun48  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share the days that Ryder works I no Tuesday and Thursday but been busy so would like to see if there are other days she works! Does she have a set schedule? I know see works the day shift just did want to drive as it's a little bit of a ride for me to get there.
    Had her for a take-out date recently. $150.00 plus a hot and ready pizza, not a bad afternoon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape