The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 447 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 6705
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6690
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    The 1st is likely Aurora spa. You can search for reviews on this forum.

    The 2nd is likely this crew.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ist-98751.html

    They requested no reviews, but you can search this form for Baldwin and find a few.
    Much appreciated.

  2. #6689
    The 1st is likely Aurora spa. You can search for reviews on this forum.

    The 2nd is likely this crew.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ist-98751.html

    They requested no reviews, but you can search this form for Baldwin and find a few.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTurkey1  [View Original Post]
    Googled them but not much I could find any more details? For sure going to check out liz though.

  3. #6688

    Curious about these 2

    Quote Originally Posted by SGreg1234  [View Original Post]
    2. Auraura spa.

    3. the spa in baldwin park.
    Googled them but not much I could find any more details? For sure going to check out liz though.

  4. #6687

    Pregnant?

    Quote Originally Posted by YumYum1  [View Original Post]
    You are right we are genuinely missing one of the nicest provider. As per previous post#6603 https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7678207 she is out of commission for a while.

    Yumyum1.
    She is so sweet. Wish her well and I also wish she would still see us while being pregnant 😭.

  5. #6686

    She is out

    You are right we are genuinely missing one of the nicest provider. As per previous post#6603 https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7678207 she is out of commission for a while.

    Yumyum1.

    Quote Originally Posted by RoudiAudi  [View Original Post]
    Where is my ATF provider? Has anyone seen her? What wonderful memories.

  6. #6685

    Italian princess

    Where is my ATF provider? Has anyone seen her? What wonderful memories.

  7. #6684

    RubRankings

    I just tried clicking on the side banner on the main page for RubRankings and was able to get into their main page. Looked at a few ads, exited and then came to comment.

    Actually, just realized it's on this page also.


    Admin, if the change was done for the servers, it's working great! Never logged on so fast as I did just now. No issues at all, nice job.

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Rubrankings is shut down.

    Looking for mobile tonight?

  8. #6683

    Oh Maria Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordang  [View Original Post]
    I can echo / validate everyone else's praise. Quick to respond to text, she offered me a $140 massage or $200 tantra. I opted for the latter. Being informed by previous reviews, I went in with a pretty good plan.

    I scheduled first thing in the morning with her. Agreed with last review on her that said her place was hard to find. I had to squint to read the number on the door from the street. She should really give a landmark (example, x door from the left in the row). Otherwise no other location complaints. The community is new and nice, at my time there was no one out and about. She opens the door while hiding behind it so it was generally discreet.

    Once inside, I saw she was wearing lingerie. The place was as perfectly clean as others have shared. She put some sort of timer on the downstairs TV and then took me upstairs to her dedicated room. SHe had a disposable cover for the table that she placed on it. As she began the rub, I caressed her thighs and whatever I could access. First thing in the morning, I knew she was in heat. She began kissing my thighs and ass. Good teasing junior and I was eager to flip.

    She asked if I wanted to massage her so I did. Fingered her until she came and then got back on bed and let her finish me L2. Some other notes:

    - I was in / out in 35 minutes. And that included a hot shower. It flew by and that wasn't on her at all. Never rushed.

    - The warm oil she uses feels good but the squirt into my ass and the quantity she used in general had no chance of coming off in her shower. Fortunately I planned this for a day I didn't have to be anywhere and was able to jump in the lake and then take another shower but beware that you'll have a tough time if you value discretion.

    - While I was good with L2 I have no doubts I could have had FS while she was on the table. Didn't want it, didn't try.

    - I wasn't overly impressed with her massage but I'll reserve judgement because we skipped to playtime so quickly.

    - Just for clarity. This was my first visit. Others strongly suggested that the fun would take a few trips. While YMMV, it didn't with me, and I am not one special physically.
    Just got back from my first session with Maria! I also opted for the $200 option and it was fantastic. I can speak a tiny bit of Spanish, so that helped communicate that I wanted the massage to be a stronger and she absolutely delivers! I got so into the massage that I completely forgor about the possibility of L2 since I usually just got for L1 with my typical providers. So when she went down, I was pleasantly surprised. I usually frequent AMPs so I'm used to a full 1 hr session. I didn't feel the need to keep my eye on the time since I never felt rushed but it came out to about 35 minutes including shower. I fully agree that the location was difficult to find but it's not a deal breaker by any means. Overall, I'm definitely a fan and will be going back at some point when I'm in the area.

  9. #6682
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Liss Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Rubrankings is shut down.

    Looking for mobile tonight?
    Here is an old AS link for Liss.

    Wonder what's up with RR?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/orlando/body-rubs/3620442

    DrP.

  10. #6681

    Rubrankings

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Rubrankings is shut down.

    Looking for mobile tonight?
    Rubrankings is currently having server issues and can be viewed at. Rubrankings. Co.

  11. #6680

    RUbRankins

    Looks like Rubrankings is shut down.

    Looking for mobile tonight?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrP60  [View Original Post]
    I agree with Greg.

    I see Liss on a regular basis and her massage is top level and her L1 and L2.

    Session are sensuous and passionate.

    Go se her in confidence and have fun.

    DrP.

  12. #6679
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Liss

    Quote Originally Posted by SGreg1234  [View Original Post]
    1. Maria.

    2. Auraura spa.

    3. the spa in baldwin park.

    4. but the best is Liss.
    I agree with Greg.

    I see Liss on a regular basis and her massage is top level and her L1 and L2.

    Session are sensuous and passionate.

    Go se her in confidence and have fun.

    DrP.

  13. #6678
    Quote Originally Posted by ButchKid  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Heidi has always been very nice and she is still the same today.
    Is she still in X?

  14. #6677
    Quote Originally Posted by Treemont12  [View Original Post]
    Was draping required?
    I don't think so, I had very small towel on that ended up off.

  15. #6676

    Maria

    The information you seek is not too far down ↓.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrustTwoDeal  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide her link and contact info?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape