Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 6705
-
09-20-26 03:18 #6690Senior Member

Posts: 46Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Jingleheimer
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 17:21 #6689Senior Member

Posts: 346The 1st is likely Aurora spa. You can search for reviews on this forum.
The 2nd is likely this crew.
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ist-98751.html
They requested no reviews, but you can search this form for Baldwin and find a few.
Originally Posted by DarkTurkey1
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-26 01:13 #6688Senior Member

Posts: 46Curious about these 2
Googled them but not much I could find any more details? For sure going to check out liz though.
Originally Posted by SGreg1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 18:35 #6687Senior Member

Posts: 243Pregnant?
She is so sweet. Wish her well and I also wish she would still see us while being pregnant 😭.
Originally Posted by YumYum1
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 09:32 #6686Senior Member

Posts: 305She is out
You are right we are genuinely missing one of the nicest provider. As per previous post#6603 https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7678207 she is out of commission for a while.
Yumyum1.
Originally Posted by RoudiAudi
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 07:53 #6685Senior Member

Posts: 243Italian princess
Where is my ATF provider? Has anyone seen her? What wonderful memories.
-
09-18-26 07:08 #6684Senior Member

Posts: 169RubRankings
I just tried clicking on the side banner on the main page for RubRankings and was able to get into their main page. Looked at a few ads, exited and then came to comment.
Actually, just realized it's on this page also.
Admin, if the change was done for the servers, it's working great! Never logged on so fast as I did just now. No issues at all, nice job.
Originally Posted by Heywood2020
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 23:24 #6683Regular Member

Posts: 13Oh Maria Maria
Just got back from my first session with Maria! I also opted for the $200 option and it was fantastic. I can speak a tiny bit of Spanish, so that helped communicate that I wanted the massage to be a stronger and she absolutely delivers! I got so into the massage that I completely forgor about the possibility of L2 since I usually just got for L1 with my typical providers. So when she went down, I was pleasantly surprised. I usually frequent AMPs so I'm used to a full 1 hr session. I didn't feel the need to keep my eye on the time since I never felt rushed but it came out to about 35 minutes including shower. I fully agree that the location was difficult to find but it's not a deal breaker by any means. Overall, I'm definitely a fan and will be going back at some point when I'm in the area.
Originally Posted by Jordang
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 19:10 #6682Senior Member

Posts: 330Liss Link
Here is an old AS link for Liss.
Originally Posted by Heywood2020
[View Original Post]
Wonder what's up with RR?
https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/orlando/body-rubs/3620442
DrP.
-
09-17-26 18:55 #6681Senior Member

Posts: 33Rubrankings
Rubrankings is currently having server issues and can be viewed at. Rubrankings. Co.
Originally Posted by Heywood2020
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 17:51 #6680Senior Member

Posts: 958RUbRankins
Looks like Rubrankings is shut down.
Looking for mobile tonight?
Originally Posted by DrP60
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 21:12 #6679Senior Member

Posts: 330Liss
I agree with Greg.
Originally Posted by SGreg1234
[View Original Post]
I see Liss on a regular basis and her massage is top level and her L1 and L2.
Session are sensuous and passionate.
Go se her in confidence and have fun.
DrP.
-
09-16-26 17:39 #6678Senior Member

Posts: 616Is she still in X?
Originally Posted by ButchKid
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 17:32 #6677Senior Member

Posts: 57I don't think so, I had very small towel on that ended up off.
Originally Posted by Treemont12
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 16:23 #6676Senior Member

Posts: 309Maria
The information you seek is not too far down ↓.
Originally Posted by TrustTwoDeal
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




