Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 6700
-
09-18-26 07:53 #6685Senior Member

Posts: 243Italian princess
Where is my ATF provider? Has anyone seen her? What wonderful memories.
-
09-18-26 07:08 #6684Senior Member

Posts: 168RubRankings
I just tried clicking on the side banner on the main page for RubRankings and was able to get into their main page. Looked at a few ads, exited and then came to comment.
Actually, just realized it's on this page also.
Admin, if the change was done for the servers, it's working great! Never logged on so fast as I did just now. No issues at all, nice job.
Originally Posted by Heywood2020
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 23:24 #6683Regular Member

Posts: 12Oh Maria Maria
Just got back from my first session with Maria! I also opted for the $200 option and it was fantastic. I can speak a tiny bit of Spanish, so that helped communicate that I wanted the massage to be a stronger and she absolutely delivers! I got so into the massage that I completely forgor about the possibility of L2 since I usually just got for L1 with my typical providers. So when she went down, I was pleasantly surprised. I usually frequent AMPs so I'm used to a full 1 hr session. I didn't feel the need to keep my eye on the time since I never felt rushed but it came out to about 35 minutes including shower. I fully agree that the location was difficult to find but it's not a deal breaker by any means. Overall, I'm definitely a fan and will be going back at some point when I'm in the area.
Originally Posted by Jordang
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 19:10 #6682Senior Member

Posts: 330Liss Link
Here is an old AS link for Liss.
Originally Posted by Heywood2020
[View Original Post]
Wonder what's up with RR?
https://adultsearch.com/us/fl/orlando/body-rubs/3620442
DrP.
-
09-17-26 18:55 #6681Senior Member

Posts: 33Rubrankings
Rubrankings is currently having server issues and can be viewed at. Rubrankings. Co.
Originally Posted by Heywood2020
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 17:51 #6680Senior Member

Posts: 958RUbRankins
Looks like Rubrankings is shut down.
Looking for mobile tonight?
Originally Posted by DrP60
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 21:12 #6679Senior Member

Posts: 330Liss
I agree with Greg.
Originally Posted by SGreg1234
[View Original Post]
I see Liss on a regular basis and her massage is top level and her L1 and L2.
Session are sensuous and passionate.
Go se her in confidence and have fun.
DrP.
-
09-16-26 17:39 #6678Senior Member

Posts: 616Is she still in X?
Originally Posted by ButchKid
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 17:32 #6677Senior Member

Posts: 57I don't think so, I had very small towel on that ended up off.
Originally Posted by Treemont12
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 16:23 #6676Senior Member

Posts: 309Maria
The information you seek is not too far down ↓.
Originally Posted by TrustTwoDeal
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 14:37 #6675Senior Member

Posts: 330Liss
I have to agree with Greg. I see Liss often and I have not had any massage come close to her level and the sensuous and passionate personality leaves her at the top of the food chain.
Originally Posted by SGreg1234
[View Original Post]
See Liss and go in confidence.
DrP.
-
09-16-26 11:53 #6674Senior Member

Posts: 72Aurum. Molly
—————.
Originally Posted by Mikaeles
[View Original Post]
After reading this post. I booked some time to meet Molly. I travel to Orlando often on biz. I had some free time so I went to see her. YES - she is expensive- $300 to book using BOOKSY.com.
However- even though a little high in price. Meeting her was extremely wonderful. She knows how to give a massage. No doubt about it. She dresses very provocative- and there is a sexual atmosphere about her that is awesome. She runs a great massage business- clean, nice area. For $300 you get L1 on the flip. I am a man of means and talked to her about extras. They are available- I did participate with extras- total $1 k. Very happy I did. I DO NOT do.
That often FYI. But the mood, her responsiveness, her attitude, looks- OMG.
-
09-16-26 11:34 #6673Senior Member

Posts: 72Can you provide her link and contact info?
Can you provide her link and contact info?
Originally Posted by Jordang
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 11:17 #6672Senior Member

Posts: 175Heidi
Yes, Heidi has always been very nice and she is still the same today.
Originally Posted by Ldrs9820
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 09:02 #6671Senior Member

Posts: 44Was draping required?
Originally Posted by Henry462
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





