Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 22044
-
09-18-26 11:56 #21909Senior Member

Posts: 28Thursday Night Unicorn Hunt
Thursday Nights Attendance at the single mom fundraiser events.
LS.
Started at the Landing Strip to watch the lions lose and hope for a unicorn sighting.
Was moderately Busy but plenty of seats at the Bar. Plenty of Dancers even seen Tiffany who on my first visit checked alot of my boxes but last night weather it was how she did her hair that night or her choice of outfits unchecked a few for me.
I Had 2 beers and left. Planned to get there and grab something to eat but was a little disappointed the Redhead wasn't behind the Bar tonight. I have a thing for Attractive redheads and she's attentive to me from the moment I first laid eyes on her. My first visit I sat at the bar had one beer and left came back 8 days later and she remembered me and struggled to remember what I drank. I couldn't figure out weather I was faltered or impressed with her. She checked on me all night I never got frustrated waiting on her and it wasn't just me she does a fabulous job back there. I spent about 80.00 bucks in food and drinks and left her about the same and she was worth every penny. If I was 25-30 years young I'd be all over that. The following night I stopped in Saturday and experienced about the worst service I'd had anywhere in a long time Left that Blonde 15.00 on a 60 dollar tap and felt like I was obligated to give to a charity I didn't believe in. Once I get what nights the redhead works from her the next time I see her those will be the nights ill visit.
FC.
Moved to Flight Club.
Was pretty slow seen a couple attractive dancers but lacked a couple boxes for me. The Heaven spelt backward girl stopped by no boxes checked with her but at that time in my visit I was already a little heated. Service at the bar sucked and it was me and 4 others at the bar. While waiting patiently for another beer from the Blonde behind the bar waiting for her to finish scrolling and typing on her phone that she has more interest in that her customers a short haired blond walked up didn't get a good look at her and started running he nails on my neck asking if I was waiting for anyone at that moment the bartender finally walks up and I tell the stripper I've Been waiting for this broad to get me a beer. Well she got butt hurt and walked away. Short guy walked over to her I think the manager and she pouted to him he looked at me I was looking at him she brought me a beer and all was well. Anybody know her remind her she works at a strip club and her job is to serve drinks not sit on her phone and tell the princess to thicken up her skin and give her ass a break its thick enough. Finished my beer hit the head funny the manager guy was at the urinal next to me he looked up at me and didn't say a word and I was out of there going to head home. Had the service not sucked that short haired blond could have been someone to talk to and practice my approach the nails on the neck felt good and when I did she he before I left from the back I might be able to make that work did notice a tattoo on he left shoulder blade area but no other distinguishing features about her.
SC.
I live in Macomb Township so everything is a Hike for me.
I grabbed something in the drive thru due to the Redhead not working and wasn't having another shitty meal at the Landing strip due to the shitty service.
Well I took the wrong road hoping to hit 94 and no ramp hung a left hit another road and another left still no ramp got to Michigan ave again and low and behold the Silver cricket and I had to take a piss so fuck it pulled in. Parked walked in paid the 20.00 cover guy wanded me with his metal detector then gave me a complete pat down. He laughed when a told him don't expect me to kiss him when he finishes molesting me. Sat at the bar got a miller lite and made it halfway through my beer when I thought Jesus Christ the pool to pick strippers these days is really shallow. Seen one Caucasian girl rail thin dirty blonde swinging on the pole and thought a little to dark in here for me and headed home for the night.
SB.
-
09-18-26 11:21 #21908Senior Member

Posts: 586Andrea has returned after more BBL work, but I haven't had the chance to stop by. I'm not a big fan of the man-made enhancements but she is good people.
Originally Posted by FCastle88
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 10:43 #21907Senior Member

Posts: 586Larger VIP room in FC
My suggestion through experience is to always ask the managers upon entering the club the cost of anything outside of dances especially when it comes to "upgrades". Of course the rate of your session is between you and the girl, but the cost of VIP rooms, drinks, bottle service, valet and anything non dance related I would run past management because these girls are very savvy. They may give you a higher number and use what they take off the top and charge it to their tip out, bar fines, or whatever money they owe and the door guy will go along with it because he might get a small cut as well. $200 seems very high it should be $100. Unless it is really busy or in high demand. I paid $50 once for the FC big room because it was a day before a holiday and only 3 dancers and 2 patrons were in there. Come to think about it, I might have been swindled out of the $50 because the place was empty. The girl told me it was $50 and I went along with it.
Originally Posted by HumphreyB
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 10:06 #21906Senior Member

Posts: 223I was wondering how BTs was these days. I stopped going when Misa, Star, and Vixen stopped working there. For Henry’s I just find their back rooms to be way too small but I’d go if there if they had anyone that does bbfs or is attractive. Thanks for the insight.
Originally Posted by FourMore
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 09:30 #21905Senior Member

Posts: 56BTS has been my go-to for day shift as of late. There are always options and often new ones at that. But, Henry's is a substantial improvement on Bogarts day shift, especially if hazel or miami happen to be there.
Originally Posted by FCastle88
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 09:08 #21904Senior Member

Posts: 56As of this week, Onyx says she's still not doing extras. Really sweet girl, though. Beatrice looks like the Beatrice who worked at Henry's several years back. Had a shorter, thicker sister if I recall correctly. I'm pretty sure she was a no extras girl back then. That said, I didn't get the chance to talk to her when I saw her at Bogarts.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 09:02 #21903Senior Member

Posts: 223Best Friday Day shift
Maybe I've been going at poor times but feels like Bogart's has been filled with gross old talent or chicks that only offer everything covered which doesn't work for me. Any insight as to who has good talent on Friday day shift?
-
09-18-26 07:45 #21902Senior Member

Posts: 1145I usually find that a 10-15 minute chat about medieval Latvian literature is a good ice-breaker.
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 07:18 #21901Senior Member

Posts: 100Sounds like you guys are correct. I talked with another dancer, Gigi and it is the VIP room she said it's $200 an hour. I'd watch out for Khloe at Flight, she is overly aggressive and made no reference to have to pay additional to use that room. Strippers like that bother me. I'm there to spend $, no need to be shady about it.
Originally Posted by MareloboMex
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 06:55 #21900Senior Member

Posts: 194I don't usually go to strip clubs but I really enjoyed that post. I learned a lot.
Originally Posted by MareloboMex
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 23:21 #21899Senior Member

Posts: 110She probably drops an extra tip out on the VIP troll to let her keep a portable massage table folded in the corner.
Originally Posted by HumphreyB
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 22:28 #21898Senior Member

Posts: 1466LOL my guy, it's no different than talking to a civilian woman at the bar, why'all both came there on the same type of time. Only differences are dancers are at work, just strike up a convo and feel her out, then say you want to go in the back for some dances and tell her what you want if you want to have secks.
Originally Posted by ScottyBoyx420
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 19:42 #21897Senior Member

Posts: 28Thanks for the Advice
Marelobo Mex.
I'll try that everyone here is seeking some guidance and your advice will or won't help depends on how or if I use it.
Not trying to sound ungrateful it's just sometimes iam a tough nut to crack.
Heading to the Single mom fundraiser tonight at Landing Strip.
Iam out boys.
SB.
-
09-17-26 17:56 #21896Senior Member

Posts: 885SB, lots of material to work with here. The strip club is a place where all guys are equal in the sense we have access to hot girls we wouldn't otherwise. But don't see strippers as a monolith. Further I would encourage you to decide you like strippers, because they are sexually confident girls. The important word is liking them as people. If you don't like them individually, they won't like you.
Originally Posted by ScottyBoyx420
[View Original Post]
And if they like you, they will charge you less than they charge others. If they like you, they will offer additional services they don't to others.
They are people that exist out in the wild in the world where strip club rules don't apply and you can get in trouble just for looking or speaking to them. You have to get to know her as a person and treat her like any other girl that you like.
You can also talk to them about topics you can't other girls. For example you can ask her when her period is and that will tell you approximately when she is fertile. Or you can ask her if she is fertile right now.
You get to talk to her about sex. I like to ask if she masturbates in the shower. If she says yes, I might ask if she did it today. Or how many times a week. I might ask does she have a waterproof vibrator or prefers her fingers. I might ask where she got the vibrator. I might ask how old was she the first time she used a vibrator.
First times are really memorable, so you can ask her about the first time she had sex, the first time she gave a blow job, the first time she squirted, the first time she masturbated in front of a boy, the first time she saw a boy masturbating, the first time she let a guy cum in her mouth.
One of my favorite approaches is to ask her tell me about the first time she had really good sex. These are often hot stories that need some explaining to understand, and as she tells the story I have seen numerous girls start squirming in the chair as they are obviously getting wet reliving those moments. I have even seen a couple girls get a visible wet spot on their panties.
Other questions. Did you go to your high school prom? If she says no, I say wow a pretty girl like didn't get asked to prom. If she says yes, I ask if he got lucky.
Ask if she likes girls, tell me about the first time you were with a girl. Has she ever had a 3 some. What is the most number of guys she made cum on on a night.
If you want watch a hardened stripper get embarrassed ask her if her High school math teacher walked into the club would she take him to the VIP and make him ejaculate.
Just have fun talking to her, like you would any other girl.
There are strippers who are so damaged all they can manage is to discuss how much to spread their legs, let you have you fun with them, and then pay them to go away.
Many girls strip part time and even have other jobs. There are always new girls entering. I have met some very intelligent girls from med student to office manager. Some girls find the experience stimulating. Some girls love sex and want to have way more sex than any one guy can provide. And some girls wander into the strip club for no reason at all. Usually they don't have a job and aren't going to college, and land in the strip club while they try to figure out life.
The girls know why you are there, it is to make money jump from your pocket to her purse. She is there for the same reason to make money jump from your pocket to her purse. Most girls are willing to do do anything to facilitate that transfer of funds. It is not a question of morels but a question of doing what is necessary. It is wrong to say more fun costs more money. This comes back to the earlier point of how much they like you, and how good you are at negotiating. I have been in the club when three guys all want the same girl. Often times the guy pays the most wins, but I have had girls tell me they choose me even though I pay less, because they enjoy their time with me more.
It is the old bear in the woods example. I do not have to be a nice guy, I just need to be a little nicer than the rest of the guys in the club. Although for the record I will state I am a nice guy.
As for what you want, I usually say something like I want to set you up for success, and for me to repeat with you. Here are the 5 elements I want in our VIP session. But if you invest time in getting to know them, like them and have them like you, then you will get pretty good at knowing who to avoid and who to take. I often have the experience with a really hot girl that I want her, but I do not have chemistry with her and I pass. Then I come on here and read someone else sampled her and had a bad time. That makes me think I got it right.
Last topic is a girl cheating you. Every guy has been cheated multiple times. With a little practice you can reduce those times to a small number. You shouldn't worry about a girl who cheats you. If she does, well shame on me for not figuring it out in the main room. But it is not worth my time to get upset or angry or inflict retribution. She cheats enough guys and she ends up with no money, that is retribution enough. I chalk it up to I learned a new way to get cheated, and I focus my energy on being positive and finding a great girl. This rip off ***** isn't worth my snot, and I will warn others about my experience with her, but otherwise not allow her any more access to my attention and certainly not to take up space in my head.
MM.
-
09-17-26 17:19 #21895Senior Member

Posts: 885R51,
Originally Posted by Red51
[View Original Post]
Glad you enjoyed Morgan, she has been dancing for a while. I never sampled her as she is a bit thicker than I like.
I know others who have sampled and reported mixed reviews, but she may have improved based on feedback and more pleasing now.
MM.










Reply With Quote




