Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 1470 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 1010 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 22037
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21902
    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    LOL my guy, it's no different than talking to a civilian woman at the bar, why'all both came there on the same type of time. Only differences are dancers are at work, just strike up a convo and feel her out, then say you want to go in the back for some dances and tell her what you want if you want to have secks.
    I usually find that a 10-15 minute chat about medieval Latvian literature is a good ice-breaker.

  2. #21901
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    I have enjoyed both of the bigger room upstairs. If you get them for $50 I am doing something wrong as I always pay $100.

    I have never heard of a massage room. If they do have it I would be willing to try it.

    MM.
    Sounds like you guys are correct. I talked with another dancer, Gigi and it is the VIP room she said it's $200 an hour. I'd watch out for Khloe at Flight, she is overly aggressive and made no reference to have to pay additional to use that room. Strippers like that bother me. I'm there to spend $, no need to be shady about it.

  3. #21900
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    SB, lots of material to work with here. The strip club is a place where all guys are equal in the sense we have access to hot girls we wouldn't otherwise. But don't see strippers as a monolith. Further I would encourage you to decide you like strippers, because they are sexually confident girls. The important word is liking them as people. If you don't like them individually, they won't like you.

    And if they like you, they will charge you less than they charge others. If they like you, they will offer additional services they don't to others.

    They are people that exist out in the wild in the world where strip club rules don't apply and you can get in trouble just for looking or speaking to them. You have to get to know her as a person and treat her like any other girl that you like.

    You can also talk to them about topics you can't other girls. For example you can ask her when her period is and that will tell you approximately when she is fertile. Or you can ask her if she is fertile right now.

    You get to talk to her about sex. I like to ask if she masturbates in the shower. If she says yes, I might ask if she did it today. Or how many times a week. I might ask does she have a waterproof vibrator or prefers her fingers. I might ask where she got the vibrator. I might ask how old was she the first time she used a vibrator.

    First times are really memorable, so you can ask her about the first time she had sex, the first time she gave a blow job, the first time she squirted, the first time she masturbated in front of a boy, the first time she saw a boy masturbating, the first time she let a guy cum in her mouth.

    One of my favorite approaches is to ask her tell me about the first time she had really good sex. These are often hot stories that need some explaining to understand, and as she tells the story I have seen numerous girls start squirming in the chair as they are obviously getting wet reliving those moments. I have even seen a couple girls get a visible wet spot on their panties.

    Other questions. Did you go to your high school prom? If she says no, I say wow a pretty girl like didn't get asked to prom. If she says yes, I ask if he got lucky.

    Ask if she likes girls, tell me about the first time you were with a girl. Has she ever had a 3 some. What is the most number of guys she made cum on on a night.

    If you want watch a hardened stripper get embarrassed ask her if her High school math teacher walked into the club would she take him to the VIP and make him ejaculate.

    Just have fun talking to her, like you would any other girl.

    There are strippers who are so damaged all they can manage is to discuss how much to spread their legs, let you have you fun with them, and then pay them to go away.

    Many girls strip part time and even have other jobs. There are always new girls entering. I have met some very intelligent girls from med student to office manager. Some girls find the experience stimulating. Some girls love sex and want to have way more sex than any one guy can provide. And some girls wander into the strip club for no reason at all. Usually they don't have a job and aren't going to college, and land in the strip club while they try to figure out life.

    The girls know why you are there, it is to make money jump from your pocket to her purse. She is there for the same reason to make money jump from your pocket to her purse. Most girls are willing to do do anything to facilitate that transfer of funds. It is not a question of morels but a question of doing what is necessary. It is wrong to say more fun costs more money. This comes back to the earlier point of how much they like you, and how good you are at negotiating. I have been in the club when three guys all want the same girl. Often times the guy pays the most wins, but I have had girls tell me they choose me even though I pay less, because they enjoy their time with me more.

    It is the old bear in the woods example. I do not have to be a nice guy, I just need to be a little nicer than the rest of the guys in the club. Although for the record I will state I am a nice guy.

    As for what you want, I usually say something like I want to set you up for success, and for me to repeat with you. Here are the 5 elements I want in our VIP session. But if you invest time in getting to know them, like them and have them like you, then you will get pretty good at knowing who to avoid and who to take. I often have the experience with a really hot girl that I want her, but I do not have chemistry with her and I pass. Then I come on here and read someone else sampled her and had a bad time. That makes me think I got it right.

    Last topic is a girl cheating you. Every guy has been cheated multiple times. With a little practice you can reduce those times to a small number. You shouldn't worry about a girl who cheats you. If she does, well shame on me for not figuring it out in the main room. But it is not worth my time to get upset or angry or inflict retribution. She cheats enough guys and she ends up with no money, that is retribution enough. I chalk it up to I learned a new way to get cheated, and I focus my energy on being positive and finding a great girl. This rip off ***** isn't worth my snot, and I will warn others about my experience with her, but otherwise not allow her any more access to my attention and certainly not to take up space in my head.

    MM.
    I don't usually go to strip clubs but I really enjoyed that post. I learned a lot.

  4. #21899
    Quote Originally Posted by HumphreyB  [View Original Post]
    So I stopped by Flight Club on Wednesday afternoon. The place was pretty dead but there were about 15 girls. The talent was not the Flight Club of old but there were still some hotties. I did have an interesting conversation with Khloe, she is too big for my tastes but she said she has a massage room in the club with a full massage table, fireplace and stripper pole. She also said she carries massage oil with her. I was not attracted to her so I didn't inquire further. Asking the group. Is this for real? If so has anyone gone to the room and can any of the girls use it? I haven't been to Flight club in a long time so this is news to me.
    She probably drops an extra tip out on the VIP troll to let her keep a portable massage table folded in the corner.

  5. #21898
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyBoyx420  [View Original Post]
    WTF do you chitchat about with the stripper? How your day went or is it almost purely negotiation with them over how much money they want for what you're asking for?

    I've really yet to find or speak to any I'd have interest in at the moment. But it a straight forward approach best. Or do they want to chat and get to know you better before cramming your cock in them. Are most ****** with morels or are most open to having or providing a good time. The more fun the more it'll cost?

    What's the best way tell them everything you want in detail and that you expect no surprise of not delivering on what was agreed to.

    When you get fucked over in back by one how do you handle it.
    LOL my guy, it's no different than talking to a civilian woman at the bar, why'all both came there on the same type of time. Only differences are dancers are at work, just strike up a convo and feel her out, then say you want to go in the back for some dances and tell her what you want if you want to have secks.

  6. #21897

    Thanks for the Advice

    Marelobo Mex.

    I'll try that everyone here is seeking some guidance and your advice will or won't help depends on how or if I use it.

    Not trying to sound ungrateful it's just sometimes iam a tough nut to crack.

    Heading to the Single mom fundraiser tonight at Landing Strip.

    Iam out boys.

    SB.

  7. #21896
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyBoyx420  [View Original Post]
    WTF do you chitchat about with the stripper? How your day went or is it almost purely negotiation with them over how much money they want for what you're asking for?

    I've really yet to find or speak to any I'd have interest in at the moment. But it a straight forward approach best. Or do they want to chat and get to know you better before cramming your cock in them. Are most ****** with morels or are most open to having or providing a good time. The more fun the more it'll cost?

    What's the best way tell them everything you want in detail and that you expect no surprise of not delivering on what was agreed to.

    When you get fucked over in back by one how do you handle it.
    SB, lots of material to work with here. The strip club is a place where all guys are equal in the sense we have access to hot girls we wouldn't otherwise. But don't see strippers as a monolith. Further I would encourage you to decide you like strippers, because they are sexually confident girls. The important word is liking them as people. If you don't like them individually, they won't like you.

    And if they like you, they will charge you less than they charge others. If they like you, they will offer additional services they don't to others.

    They are people that exist out in the wild in the world where strip club rules don't apply and you can get in trouble just for looking or speaking to them. You have to get to know her as a person and treat her like any other girl that you like.

    You can also talk to them about topics you can't other girls. For example you can ask her when her period is and that will tell you approximately when she is fertile. Or you can ask her if she is fertile right now.

    You get to talk to her about sex. I like to ask if she masturbates in the shower. If she says yes, I might ask if she did it today. Or how many times a week. I might ask does she have a waterproof vibrator or prefers her fingers. I might ask where she got the vibrator. I might ask how old was she the first time she used a vibrator.

    First times are really memorable, so you can ask her about the first time she had sex, the first time she gave a blow job, the first time she squirted, the first time she masturbated in front of a boy, the first time she saw a boy masturbating, the first time she let a guy cum in her mouth.

    One of my favorite approaches is to ask her tell me about the first time she had really good sex. These are often hot stories that need some explaining to understand, and as she tells the story I have seen numerous girls start squirming in the chair as they are obviously getting wet reliving those moments. I have even seen a couple girls get a visible wet spot on their panties.

    Other questions. Did you go to your high school prom? If she says no, I say wow a pretty girl like didn't get asked to prom. If she says yes, I ask if he got lucky.

    Ask if she likes girls, tell me about the first time you were with a girl. Has she ever had a 3 some. What is the most number of guys she made cum on on a night.

    If you want watch a hardened stripper get embarrassed ask her if her High school math teacher walked into the club would she take him to the VIP and make him ejaculate.

    Just have fun talking to her, like you would any other girl.

    There are strippers who are so damaged all they can manage is to discuss how much to spread their legs, let you have you fun with them, and then pay them to go away.

    Many girls strip part time and even have other jobs. There are always new girls entering. I have met some very intelligent girls from med student to office manager. Some girls find the experience stimulating. Some girls love sex and want to have way more sex than any one guy can provide. And some girls wander into the strip club for no reason at all. Usually they don't have a job and aren't going to college, and land in the strip club while they try to figure out life.

    The girls know why you are there, it is to make money jump from your pocket to her purse. She is there for the same reason to make money jump from your pocket to her purse. Most girls are willing to do do anything to facilitate that transfer of funds. It is not a question of morels but a question of doing what is necessary. It is wrong to say more fun costs more money. This comes back to the earlier point of how much they like you, and how good you are at negotiating. I have been in the club when three guys all want the same girl. Often times the guy pays the most wins, but I have had girls tell me they choose me even though I pay less, because they enjoy their time with me more.

    It is the old bear in the woods example. I do not have to be a nice guy, I just need to be a little nicer than the rest of the guys in the club. Although for the record I will state I am a nice guy.

    As for what you want, I usually say something like I want to set you up for success, and for me to repeat with you. Here are the 5 elements I want in our VIP session. But if you invest time in getting to know them, like them and have them like you, then you will get pretty good at knowing who to avoid and who to take. I often have the experience with a really hot girl that I want her, but I do not have chemistry with her and I pass. Then I come on here and read someone else sampled her and had a bad time. That makes me think I got it right.

    Last topic is a girl cheating you. Every guy has been cheated multiple times. With a little practice you can reduce those times to a small number. You shouldn't worry about a girl who cheats you. If she does, well shame on me for not figuring it out in the main room. But it is not worth my time to get upset or angry or inflict retribution. She cheats enough guys and she ends up with no money, that is retribution enough. I chalk it up to I learned a new way to get cheated, and I focus my energy on being positive and finding a great girl. This rip off ***** isn't worth my snot, and I will warn others about my experience with her, but otherwise not allow her any more access to my attention and certainly not to take up space in my head.

    MM.

  8. #21895
    Quote Originally Posted by Red51  [View Original Post]
    Last Friday I went to SC to try to find my regular. I sat down and was immediately joined by a girl I've gone back with before that didn't really do it for me, I don't know her name but she's one of the Cubans and I'll describe her as being very rectangular.

    After she got the hint I wasn't interested she wandered off and I asked the VIP attendant if my regular was there to which he said no. A bit disappointed I sat down to scan the girls and decide on my next steps when I was joined by Morgan.

    Morgan is an older brunette with smaller man mades and she was instantly flirty and forward. She claims she dances infrequently for the thrill of it more than anything. Deciding what the hell why not I went in back with her.

    Fellas this woman is a total freak in back, down for anything. I had a really good extended time with her and will repeat.
    R51,

    Glad you enjoyed Morgan, she has been dancing for a while. I never sampled her as she is a bit thicker than I like.

    I know others who have sampled and reported mixed reviews, but she may have improved based on feedback and more pleasing now.

    MM.

  9. #21894
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    So, off into the night I went to Bogart's, specifically to see Gemini. I'd texted her just before leaving the house, but when I didn't get a response, I started to wonder if she might have taken the night off.

    After grabbing a table and ordering a drink, I surveyed the graceful ballet dancers. Onyx was on the main stage, while Beatrice was on the side stage.

    Onyx, whom I've written about before, Since Onyx has been there for a couple of months now, my guess is that extras may be available at this point.

    Beatrice is fairly new. She's pretty, with wavy brunette hair, and appears to be rather tall. In my opinion, she has a nice body. She's not what I'd consider as exceptionally thick, but she's not super thin either, so I think the best way to describe her is well proportioned.
    Incognito, another wonderful report, I always like to sign on and read your Hijinx.

    If I message a girl and she doesn't respond, I always think she found a dude with a fatter wallet then me. Girl needs to eat, and she responds to her meal ticket, the rest of us are just noise. Although I am glad to hear she didn't responds during her session with another dude. I have had to coach a few girls about that.

    Graceful Ballet. That is poetic license or you have doing some good drugs. I wouldn't describe any club that way and certainly not Bogarts.

    As for Onyx, I have known girls to remain clean for most guys for years, but have a small group of guys who they are intimate with. These guys also like the fact that all the others men in the club can only get dances from her and pay her a premium to spend time with her. It is quite a good hustle for the girls who can pull it off.

    When ever a buddy told me he had sex with a well proportioned woman, I always think this means obesely fat.

    I hope you don't mind me poking you a little, keep your commentary coming.

    MM.

  10. #21893
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    There is a VIP room that fits that description minus the massage table that you can rent out to get dances. I think they charge $50-$100 depending on how busy it is. Sounds like she worked out some kind of deal with the club where she can do massages in the room, but it has never been labeled an official "massage room".
    I have enjoyed both of the bigger room upstairs. If you get them for $50 I am doing something wrong as I always pay $100.

    I have never heard of a massage room. If they do have it I would be willing to try it.

    MM.

  11. #21892
    Quote Originally Posted by HumphreyB  [View Original Post]
    So I stopped by Flight Club on Wednesday afternoon. The place was pretty dead but there were about 15 girls. The talent was not the Flight Club of old but there were still some hotties. I did have an interesting conversation with Khloe, she is too big for my tastes but she said she has a massage room in the club with a full massage table, fireplace and stripper pole. She also said she carries massage oil with her. I was not attracted to her so I didn't inquire further. Asking the group. Is this for real? If so has anyone gone to the room and can any of the girls use it? I haven't been to Flight club in a long time so this is news to me.
    There is a VIP room that fits that description minus the massage table that you can rent out to get dances. I think they charge $50-$100 depending on how busy it is. Sounds like she worked out some kind of deal with the club where she can do massages in the room, but it has never been labeled an official "massage room".

  12. #21891
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyBoyx420  [View Original Post]
    WTF do you chitchat about with the stripper? How your day went or is it almost purely negotiation with them over how much money they want for what you're asking for?

    I've really yet to find or speak to any I'd have interest in at the moment. But it a straight forward approach best. Or do they want to chat and get to know you better before cramming your cock in them. Are most ****** with morels or are most open to having or providing a good time. The more fun the more it'll cost?

    What's the best way tell them everything you want in detail and that you expect no surprise of not delivering on what was agreed to.

    When you get fucked over in back by one how do you handle it.
    I talk to the dancers like I would any other person. How is your day going? Has it been busy? Compliments on her clothing or tattoos or particularly attractive parts of her body ("I love your eyes", etc). Comments about things you both seem happening. Maybe weather or music or something on the TVs. Ask her what she is into, what she likes. Basically, I like to get to know folks as much as possible.

    Best way to tell them what you want - "Hey, I am interested in some fun in back. Do you get up to any fun?" They will say "Yes" or "No" original "What kind of fun?" If it is a no, then just smile and say "I understand. It is what I'm looking for tonight. Do you recommend anyone else?" Often they will know who are the fun girls. If they say yes or they ask what you have in mind, you be explicit. "I want to take you on back, have a few warm up dances then get a blowjob. " For instance. She might ask about a price or she might give you one. Make sure you know what your target price and max price are. Be willing to say "No, thank you" if the price is too high.

    If you get fucked over in back, it is a learning lesson. You should negotiate everything outside the room and you should only pay in advance. If you do this, you have a much lower chance of getting ripped off. But sometimes it happens and you shrug and move on.

  13. #21890
    Senior Member


    Posts: 341

    SC Friday day shift

    Last Friday I went to SC to try to find my regular. I sat down and was immediately joined by a girl I've gone back with before that didn't really do it for me, I don't know her name but she's one of the Cubans and I'll describe her as being very rectangular.

    After she got the hint I wasn't interested she wandered off and I asked the VIP attendant if my regular was there to which he said no. A bit disappointed I sat down to scan the girls and decide on my next steps when I was joined by Morgan.

    Morgan is an older brunette with smaller man mades and she was instantly flirty and forward. She claims she dances infrequently for the thrill of it more than anything. Deciding what the hell why not I went in back with her.

    Fellas this woman is a total freak in back, down for anything. I had a really good extended time with her and will repeat.

  14. #21889

    Bogart's, Wednesday, 09-16

    So, off into the night I went to Bogart's, specifically to see Gemini. I'd texted her just before leaving the house, but when I didn't get a response, I started to wonder if she might have taken the night off.

    When I walked in, I noticed that it wasn't very busy, although I'd guess there were around fifteen dancers working. Among them were Beatrice, Onyx, Angel, Marilyn, and Gemini.

    After grabbing a table and ordering a drink, I surveyed the graceful ballet dancers. Onyx was on the main stage, while Beatrice was on the side stage.

    Onyx, whom I've written about before, has short black hair and a tight little pixie body, along with an ass that I couldn't help staring at. She has a goth look and, as you might expect, multiple piercings and tattoos. I find her attractive, although every time I saw her onstage or walking around the room, she had a very solemn expression on her face. We haven't had a conversation yet, so I don't know much else about her.

    Based on a conversation I had with another forum member about Onyx, my understanding is that, at least as of a few weeks ago, she wasn't doing extras. If that's changed and she would agree to a reasonable price, I'd be interested in going upstairs with her.

    Having said that, we all know how it goes with new dancers who decide they won't do extras. Once word gets around, they'll have fewer customers, aside from those who just want regular dances, and their stage tips start to dry up. At that point, they have to decide whether to move on or offer more to stay competitive. With stage fees and tip outs still needing to be paid, it can get expensive very fast when they aren't making much money.

    Since Onyx has been there for a couple of months now, my guess is that extras may be available at this point.

    Beatrice is fairly new. She's pretty, with wavy brunette hair, and appears to be rather tall. In my opinion, she has a nice body. She's not what I'd consider as exceptionally thick, but she's not super thin either, so I think the best way to describe her is well proportioned.

    When Beatrice passed by after her set, I said hello, and she sat down with me. The conversation was fairly basic and brief, with a few awkward pauses. At some point, the subject of dances came up, and I told her that whenever I'm there, I always come to fuck. She didn't have much of a reaction. As I recall, she just said, "Oh. " We didn't discuss the subject any further and I didn't pursue negotiations, because I was there to see Gemini anyway.

    Depending on how new Beatrice is, she may still be getting the lay of the land and learning how things work. I'll try talking with her again in the future and may attempt to work out a deal then.

    Another dancer I've never had a conversation with is Marilyn. Marilyn is a well proportioned bleached blonde with large breast implants and a Playboy Bunny tattoo on her upper ass cheek. One of her most recognizable features is her lips, which appear to have been enhanced with cosmetic injections.

    Marilyn has seen me there a number of times. After one of her sets, I waved to her as she walked toward the bar, and she smiled back. Based on a review I read about her, it seems unlikely that we'd be able to make a deal to go upstairs. Nevertheless, I'd at least like to have a conversation with her.

    Since Gemini hadn't responded to my text, I wasn't sure whether she was working, although I knew that she typically works on Wednesdays. After I'd been there for about thirty or forty minutes, she came over and sat down with me. She hadn't responded to my text because she'd been upstairs.

    I've always enjoyed talking with Gemini, but I had a hard time hearing her, just as I did with everyone else, because the music was way too loud.

    One of my pet peeves at a club is when the DJ plays the music so loud that you can barely have a conversation with the person sitting next to you. Not only does it make casual conversation difficult, but it also complicates negotiations. After all, you don't want to have to shout that you want to go fuck or announce how much you're willing to pay.

    For any club DJs who happen to read this, please turn the music down a little. The strip clubs around here aren't regular dance clubs. If they were, we'd be out on the dance floor, instead of sitting at a table trying to negotiate how much it would cost to fuck our dance partner.

    Anyway, Gemini and I talked for a while before heading upstairs. As usual, I was enjoying myself, but it was one of those nights when I had trouble getting over the finish line. The best way to describe it without going into too much detail is that she assisted me from multiple angles. At one point, I was having such a difficult time getting there that I almost tapped out. Luckily, one more try did the trick. Of course, I apologized to her more than once for how long it took, but she was very patient and never rushed me.

    Now, while I'm sure you guys aren't particularly interested in hearing about my occasional finish line problems, I mention this to illustrate one of the things that makes Gemini such a good choice to go upstairs with. Delayed ejaculation is annoying and frustrating as hell, but she's very understanding about it. She takes her time and does everything she can to help, without pressure of any kind.

    I'm an older guy, and while most of the younger guys reading this probably haven't had to deal with this problem, I'm sure there are other older guys who have. For anyone who struggles with it, Gemini's patience and understanding are just two more good reasons to see her.

    And Gemini, since I'm sure you'll read this, thanks for hanging in there with me last night. I really do appreciate it.

  15. #21888
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyBoyx420  [View Original Post]
    WTF do you chitchat about with the stripper? How your day went or is it almost purely negotiation with them over how much money they want for what you're asking for?

    I've really yet to find or speak to any I'd have interest in at the moment. But it a straight forward approach best. Or do they want to chat and get to know you better before cramming your cock in them. Are most ****** with morels or are most open to having or providing a good time. The more fun the more it'll cost?

    What's the best way tell them everything you want in detail and that you expect no surprise of not delivering on what was agreed to.

    When you get fucked over in back by one how do you handle it.
    While these women are selling pussy, they are still people not sex robots, so talk to them like people! Usually some idle chit chat get to know each others vibes before going back. At someone one of you will allude to wanting to go back for fun and then you negotiate. You tell them what you want, be as specific as the things that matter to you. If she offers a price, do you like that number? You can take it or offer less and see what happens. The stronger negotiating you do the less likely you get screwed in the back. If you do get screwed, you pull up your pants and walk out with the knowledge and disappointment of what happened.

    Again these are people so there is no one rule for them all, if you've ever spoken to a human before you should do ok.

    I was wondering for awhile but now I'm sure you're a chick.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape