Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 22040
-
09-17-26 11:29 #21890Senior Member

Posts: 341SC Friday day shift
Last Friday I went to SC to try to find my regular. I sat down and was immediately joined by a girl I've gone back with before that didn't really do it for me, I don't know her name but she's one of the Cubans and I'll describe her as being very rectangular.
After she got the hint I wasn't interested she wandered off and I asked the VIP attendant if my regular was there to which he said no. A bit disappointed I sat down to scan the girls and decide on my next steps when I was joined by Morgan.
Morgan is an older brunette with smaller man mades and she was instantly flirty and forward. She claims she dances infrequently for the thrill of it more than anything. Deciding what the hell why not I went in back with her.
Fellas this woman is a total freak in back, down for anything. I had a really good extended time with her and will repeat.
-
09-17-26 10:43 #21889Senior Member

Posts: 1170Bogart's, Wednesday, 09-16
So, off into the night I went to Bogart's, specifically to see Gemini. I'd texted her just before leaving the house, but when I didn't get a response, I started to wonder if she might have taken the night off.
When I walked in, I noticed that it wasn't very busy, although I'd guess there were around fifteen dancers working. Among them were Beatrice, Onyx, Angel, Marilyn, and Gemini.
After grabbing a table and ordering a drink, I surveyed the graceful ballet dancers. Onyx was on the main stage, while Beatrice was on the side stage.
Onyx, whom I've written about before, has short black hair and a tight little pixie body, along with an ass that I couldn't help staring at. She has a goth look and, as you might expect, multiple piercings and tattoos. I find her attractive, although every time I saw her onstage or walking around the room, she had a very solemn expression on her face. We haven't had a conversation yet, so I don't know much else about her.
Based on a conversation I had with another forum member about Onyx, my understanding is that, at least as of a few weeks ago, she wasn't doing extras. If that's changed and she would agree to a reasonable price, I'd be interested in going upstairs with her.
Having said that, we all know how it goes with new dancers who decide they won't do extras. Once word gets around, they'll have fewer customers, aside from those who just want regular dances, and their stage tips start to dry up. At that point, they have to decide whether to move on or offer more to stay competitive. With stage fees and tip outs still needing to be paid, it can get expensive very fast when they aren't making much money.
Since Onyx has been there for a couple of months now, my guess is that extras may be available at this point.
Beatrice is fairly new. She's pretty, with wavy brunette hair, and appears to be rather tall. In my opinion, she has a nice body. She's not what I'd consider as exceptionally thick, but she's not super thin either, so I think the best way to describe her is well proportioned.
When Beatrice passed by after her set, I said hello, and she sat down with me. The conversation was fairly basic and brief, with a few awkward pauses. At some point, the subject of dances came up, and I told her that whenever I'm there, I always come to fuck. She didn't have much of a reaction. As I recall, she just said, "Oh. " We didn't discuss the subject any further and I didn't pursue negotiations, because I was there to see Gemini anyway.
Depending on how new Beatrice is, she may still be getting the lay of the land and learning how things work. I'll try talking with her again in the future and may attempt to work out a deal then.
Another dancer I've never had a conversation with is Marilyn. Marilyn is a well proportioned bleached blonde with large breast implants and a Playboy Bunny tattoo on her upper ass cheek. One of her most recognizable features is her lips, which appear to have been enhanced with cosmetic injections.
Marilyn has seen me there a number of times. After one of her sets, I waved to her as she walked toward the bar, and she smiled back. Based on a review I read about her, it seems unlikely that we'd be able to make a deal to go upstairs. Nevertheless, I'd at least like to have a conversation with her.
Since Gemini hadn't responded to my text, I wasn't sure whether she was working, although I knew that she typically works on Wednesdays. After I'd been there for about thirty or forty minutes, she came over and sat down with me. She hadn't responded to my text because she'd been upstairs.
I've always enjoyed talking with Gemini, but I had a hard time hearing her, just as I did with everyone else, because the music was way too loud.
One of my pet peeves at a club is when the DJ plays the music so loud that you can barely have a conversation with the person sitting next to you. Not only does it make casual conversation difficult, but it also complicates negotiations. After all, you don't want to have to shout that you want to go fuck or announce how much you're willing to pay.
For any club DJs who happen to read this, please turn the music down a little. The strip clubs around here aren't regular dance clubs. If they were, we'd be out on the dance floor, instead of sitting at a table trying to negotiate how much it would cost to fuck our dance partner.
Anyway, Gemini and I talked for a while before heading upstairs. As usual, I was enjoying myself, but it was one of those nights when I had trouble getting over the finish line. The best way to describe it without going into too much detail is that she assisted me from multiple angles. At one point, I was having such a difficult time getting there that I almost tapped out. Luckily, one more try did the trick. Of course, I apologized to her more than once for how long it took, but she was very patient and never rushed me.
Now, while I'm sure you guys aren't particularly interested in hearing about my occasional finish line problems, I mention this to illustrate one of the things that makes Gemini such a good choice to go upstairs with. Delayed ejaculation is annoying and frustrating as hell, but she's very understanding about it. She takes her time and does everything she can to help, without pressure of any kind.
I'm an older guy, and while most of the younger guys reading this probably haven't had to deal with this problem, I'm sure there are other older guys who have. For anyone who struggles with it, Gemini's patience and understanding are just two more good reasons to see her.
And Gemini, since I'm sure you'll read this, thanks for hanging in there with me last night. I really do appreciate it.
-
09-17-26 07:50 #21888Banned Member

Posts: 19While these women are selling pussy, they are still people not sex robots, so talk to them like people! Usually some idle chit chat get to know each others vibes before going back. At someone one of you will allude to wanting to go back for fun and then you negotiate. You tell them what you want, be as specific as the things that matter to you. If she offers a price, do you like that number? You can take it or offer less and see what happens. The stronger negotiating you do the less likely you get screwed in the back. If you do get screwed, you pull up your pants and walk out with the knowledge and disappointment of what happened.
Originally Posted by ScottyBoyx420
[View Original Post]
Again these are people so there is no one rule for them all, if you've ever spoken to a human before you should do ok.
I was wondering for awhile but now I'm sure you're a chick.
A2
-
09-17-26 07:38 #21887Senior Member

Posts: 100Flight Club Massage?
So I stopped by Flight Club on Wednesday afternoon. The place was pretty dead but there were about 15 girls. The talent was not the Flight Club of old but there were still some hotties. I did have an interesting conversation with Khloe, she is too big for my tastes but she said she has a massage room in the club with a full massage table, fireplace and stripper pole. She also said she carries massage oil with her. I was not attracted to her so I didn't inquire further. Asking the group. Is this for real? If so has anyone gone to the room and can any of the girls use it? I haven't been to Flight club in a long time so this is news to me.
-
09-16-26 22:54 #21886Senior Member

Posts: 28Question for the veterans of this sport
WTF do you chitchat about with the stripper? How your day went or is it almost purely negotiation with them over how much money they want for what you're asking for?
I've really yet to find or speak to any I'd have interest in at the moment. But it a straight forward approach best. Or do they want to chat and get to know you better before cramming your cock in them. Are most ****** with morels or are most open to having or providing a good time. The more fun the more it'll cost?
What's the best way tell them everything you want in detail and that you expect no surprise of not delivering on what was agreed to.
When you get fucked over in back by one how do you handle it.
-
09-15-26 20:57 #21885Senior Member

Posts: 884CF,
Originally Posted by Casualfun48
[View Original Post]
She has heard it all before and probably a ton of stuff that would make most mortals blush.
It is time to put the big boy underwear on, tell her specifically what you want and what you can pay for it. There is no need to gather information from others, just go make it rain for yourself. You will soon be wondering why other guys can't get the awesome times you do out the girls.
MM.
-
09-14-26 20:42 #21884Senior Member

Posts: 884FBP,
Originally Posted by FrostBytePing
[View Original Post]
She is easy on the eyes, and she was really pleasant to talk to.
As with any girl I would make sure to negotiate everything at the table before going to the VIP. Like licking breasts, touching her between her legs with your hand, touching her stomach or tits with your dick.
While kind of minor restrictions, most people would consider them part of the lap dance.
Since I understood her restrictions I could work around them, and had a nice VIP session. I could envision a person being surprised in the VIP by the restrictions and having a different experience.
MM.
-
09-14-26 20:42 #21883Regular Member

Posts: 15Thanks MM
Thanks Marelobo Mex for your well put comments. Chelsea has been another one I would like to try! Lately her outfit choices have been on the sexier side and has also peak my interest so would like to give her a VIP turn I just wasn't sure what's available with her but I've seen a few chime in and say she has a full service menu. I'm past I've talked with here but seemed maybe BJ was all she offered but again I never asked cause I didn't want our first conversation to not seem to go well figured I would see what others have got from her but again I need to spend some time chatting more with her to show she has peaked my interest.
Originally Posted by MareloboMex
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-26 20:33 #21882Senior Member

Posts: 884Most strippers don't spend their time reading what is written on this board. Even if she cares, she can't be bothered to change her behavior.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
There are an abundance of customers although less now that gas prices are so high. She can always find guys who don't read the board. Even if a guy reads the board he may not remember what he read or who all the different girls names are. There is a huge amount of information on here.
Incognito has it right. If a few more guys avoid her she will leave the hustle sooner, and if a few more guys go with the good providers, they will stay in the hustle longer. The guys who read the board are most likely to be the repeat customers, because we get value from what is posted here. We all want to spend time with the best girls.
MM.
-
09-14-26 20:26 #21881Senior Member

Posts: 884A,
Originally Posted by Arianabp
[View Original Post]
I predict good vibes and positive experiences in your future.
MM.
-
09-14-26 20:24 #21880Senior Member

Posts: 884DM,
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]
I am not the right person to answer this question. I only occasionally can make dayshift. I never go with anyone who can be described as MILF / mature / mom skank. That would be a no go for me, or at least she would have to pay me.
However with those caveats, Mariah at Flight Club and Demonica at BTs might be what you are looking for. Both girls have been around for a number of years, and seem to have a dedicated following of guys who repeat with them, even if I have never sampled them.
MM.
-
09-14-26 20:21 #21879Senior Member

Posts: 884JOC,
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
Is correct again. She can pinky promise write her schedule in blood from her period, but there is no guarantee a girl will work her schedule or even show up for a big promised pay day. Part of being a stripper is no alarm clocks, no set schedule, no responsibilities. I don't believe she will be there until I see her in the club with my own eyes.
As for it being a long drive. I agree it sucks to go looking for specific girl and then find out she is not there. I would view this as an opportunity to spend time with Ryder, and if she happens not to be working she is giving you the chance to find a girl who is even more fun. Occasionally there will be no one else to your liking and you have to make the long ride home unsatisfied. But even for someone like me who is super picky I usually find a new girl that I like when I am in your situation.
MM.
-
09-14-26 20:15 #21878Senior Member

Posts: 884BB,
Originally Posted by Boombox4269
[View Original Post]
This question begs the answer it depends. What services are you looking for? What quality of girl do you want. Will any girl walking around the club do, or are you going to be selective.
If you just want a couple lap dance from a person with 2 X chronozones then you can make $60 work. If you want to shoot fireworks over the moon with a goddess 1/3 your weight and 1/3 your age, better bring at least $400. As you adjust the variables figure you are someplace between those two numbers.
MM.
-
09-14-26 16:52 #21877Senior Member

Posts: 529Visiting in about a week
Haven't been to a Detroit strip club in many years. Used to get table dances along 8-Mile but not much more action.
Wondering what I need to budget for lap dances, VIP dances and anything above and beyond a dance.
Dm if you're not comfortable sharing on the thread.
Also wondering if anyone has been to a Windsor club and if the mileage is higher and worth the trip.
Thanks.
-
09-14-26 14:41 #21876Regular Member

Posts: 1Sc
How good was the talent hoping to find all natural Cubans.
Originally Posted by CakeComa
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



