Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 18290
-
09-18-26 01:31 #18200Senior Member

Posts: 368I gave up
Was supposed to meet her and could have but she kept pressing the m $g fee and finally told her what was up. Could have done it in person, but wasn't in the mood to be mean and to deal with the in person drama. From what I have heard from others, she is real!
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
Had one of the new Howard chicks coming over so ended up having fun later that night!
She will eventyally realize the site is not worth the hassle for her or one of you will go through the multiple m $g's and eventually bang her. Not wprth my time, although initially thought it may be.
Hmu for the Howard girls! A bunch just joined!
-
09-18-26 00:05 #18199Senior Member

Posts: 378Notes
Sasha was selling her OF.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
Grace was a deposit scammer.
Two others I had hidden for some similar reason (just didn't take a note).
Only one not hidden (I don't block usually).
-
09-17-26 23:22 #18198Senior Member

Posts: 166Yes. I said if I had fun I'd do a gift. I had fun and did. Nothing physical, just conversation. Same gift I always do on a fun M&G.
Originally Posted by CharmCityBro
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 23:11 #18197Senior Member

Posts: 378Rita
Hard luck story. Being evicted, blah blah. Wants money now (before meeting). Grew tired of the story. 2. 5 years on the site, and no arrangements before. Blocked.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-48344ca458bc
-
09-17-26 23:02 #18196Senior Member

Posts: 41TL; DR Bunny
So what happened with Bunny? I saw her being promoted in the escort thread, I was curious and for her info. Got nothing. Checked this thread, her prices getting lower cause of her popularity. Asked for info. Waited nothing. Checked a few months later everyone was hating her now.
Originally Posted by YannisDoe80
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 23:00 #18195Senior Member

Posts: 166Hats off to the hot ones. Fun to chase but hard to catch
There are not many of these. Solid 8'a to legit smoke shows. My guess is most of you have taken a shot. And if one of you had success you're not going to screw it up and comment here.
Been talking to them all for a bit, beyond small talk but I can't crack the code. Haven't met any in person. Just when I think they'll meet they go silent. But then reach out days or even weeks later. Thought I'd put it out there to see if anyone has made progress. All of them are pretty cool and my guess is they have too many options, have a whale on the hook, or really don't intend to meet but enjoy being chased.
Sweet and cool. Will chat, even talk about plans, then ghost. It's her in the pictures.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-55e7492b8e8c
New on the scene. Funny, witty, and immune to my charms. Not entirely sure the pictures are her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-33e5a7f7056a
Someone asked about her. I'm on her roster to meet. Who knows when LOL. Said she had one experience that didn't work out well. Bad at comms but keeps it alive. Not sure she knows what she's doing but she flirts with me so I'm playing along. Pretty cool overall.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-4e2e04b513d5
This one disappears for weeks. Wants online but where she sends you pictures in cute outfits that she wears out. Says she's had some success with that. Not sure she'll cowgirl up and ever meet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-d82113884a1b
Baltimore based. Have had a few enjoyable chats. She said she's afraid to actually meet in person. She wanted online initially but dropped that when I said I'm not interested. She'll text, ask me a question then not respond for a week LOL. Not sure she'll make the cross over to SB but she's enjoyable to chase.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-19a7074fbc24
-
09-17-26 21:31 #18194Senior Member

Posts: 227Pwrhaos
Must be similar experiences as this chick blocked me. I would guess she did not like my counter but can't recall.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 21:23 #18193Senior Member

Posts: 378Always check the gps location
The second one is in Colombia South America.
Originally Posted by NovaNova
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 21:10 #18192Senior Member

Posts: 227Reports
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-ec9258837041
Had high hopes for this one. Asks for 6 with covers. Counterd at 4 and now I'm blocked. Broken English so might be a pro.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-2642eb72aa1c
Reached out first, red flag #1. Would not respond to my voip number as she said it's fake. Never had an actual sb give me shit over voip so guessing traveling pro or something since most sb are not going to know or not care about voip.
-
09-17-26 20:58 #18191Senior Member

Posts: 227Same
This chick does not keep a schedule. Moves times, moves dates, not really worth the effort. That's why I usually don't bother with the under 25 crowd. They are too flaky.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 19:31 #18190Senior Member

Posts: 378That's not all
She wants an allowance, but half before meeting 🤣128514;.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 18:47 #18189Senior Member

Posts: 378Same
Apparently she spoke to everyone. We agreed on hotel lobby, ppm, yada yada, and she switched it up 1 hour before. I was already there from a prior meeting, so no biggie, just cancelled and hid her profile.
Originally Posted by CharmCityBro
[View Original Post]
She is all over the map, and a waste of time (literally).
PR has way more patience than me.
-
09-17-26 18:02 #18188Senior Member

Posts: 378Crystal
Absurd GPS, especially for 45. Not sure why I even asked. Need some kind of breathalyzer for Seeking.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-b42b75d60bf3
-
09-17-26 17:36 #18187Senior Member

Posts: 378Lana
-
09-17-26 15:20 #18186Regular Member

Posts: 12Some of the links goes to your inbox. I reached out to merr but after a few msgs with her she ghosted me so not sure what she is looking for.
Originally Posted by ChiIowa
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




