Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 1221 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 1008 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 18301
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18196

    TL; DR Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by YannisDoe80  [View Original Post]
    Some of the chicks like Bunny for example, deserve to have their own thread LOL.
    So what happened with Bunny? I saw her being promoted in the escort thread, I was curious and for her info. Got nothing. Checked this thread, her prices getting lower cause of her popularity. Asked for info. Waited nothing. Checked a few months later everyone was hating her now.

  2. #18195
    Senior Member


    Posts: 166

    Hats off to the hot ones. Fun to chase but hard to catch

    There are not many of these. Solid 8'a to legit smoke shows. My guess is most of you have taken a shot. And if one of you had success you're not going to screw it up and comment here.

    Been talking to them all for a bit, beyond small talk but I can't crack the code. Haven't met any in person. Just when I think they'll meet they go silent. But then reach out days or even weeks later. Thought I'd put it out there to see if anyone has made progress. All of them are pretty cool and my guess is they have too many options, have a whale on the hook, or really don't intend to meet but enjoy being chased.

    Sweet and cool. Will chat, even talk about plans, then ghost. It's her in the pictures.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-55e7492b8e8c

    New on the scene. Funny, witty, and immune to my charms. Not entirely sure the pictures are her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-33e5a7f7056a

    Someone asked about her. I'm on her roster to meet. Who knows when LOL. Said she had one experience that didn't work out well. Bad at comms but keeps it alive. Not sure she knows what she's doing but she flirts with me so I'm playing along. Pretty cool overall.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-4e2e04b513d5

    This one disappears for weeks. Wants online but where she sends you pictures in cute outfits that she wears out. Says she's had some success with that. Not sure she'll cowgirl up and ever meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-d82113884a1b

    Baltimore based. Have had a few enjoyable chats. She said she's afraid to actually meet in person. She wanted online initially but dropped that when I said I'm not interested. She'll text, ask me a question then not respond for a week LOL. Not sure she'll make the cross over to SB but she's enjoyable to chase.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-19a7074fbc24

  3. #18194

    Pwrhaos

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Absurd GPS, especially for 45. Not sure why I even asked. Need some kind of breathalyzer for Seeking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-b42b75d60bf3
    Must be similar experiences as this chick blocked me. I would guess she did not like my counter but can't recall.

  4. #18193

    Always check the gps location

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-ec9258837041

    Had high hopes for this one. Asks for 6 with covers. Counterd at 4 and now I'm blocked. Broken English so might be a pro.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-2642eb72aa1c

    Reached out first, red flag #1. Would not respond to my voip number as she said it's fake. Never had an actual sb give me shit over voip so guessing traveling pro or something since most sb are not going to know or not care about voip.
    The second one is in Colombia South America.

  5. #18192

    Reports

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...0-ec9258837041

    Had high hopes for this one. Asks for 6 with covers. Counterd at 4 and now I'm blocked. Broken English so might be a pro.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-2642eb72aa1c

    Reached out first, red flag #1. Would not respond to my voip number as she said it's fake. Never had an actual sb give me shit over voip so guessing traveling pro or something since most sb are not going to know or not care about voip.

  6. #18191

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Apparently she spoke to everyone. We agreed on hotel lobby, ppm, yada yada, and she switched it up 1 hour before. I was already there from a prior meeting, so no biggie, just cancelled and hid her profile.

    She is all over the map, and a waste of time (literally).

    PR has way more patience than me.
    This chick does not keep a schedule. Moves times, moves dates, not really worth the effort. That's why I usually don't bother with the under 25 crowd. They are too flaky.

  7. #18190

    That's not all

    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    Wants you to buy her a gift off a wishlist before meeting. Disappointing she's running this playbook as she's cute.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-748814866ce6
    She wants an allowance, but half before meeting 🤣128514;.

  8. #18189

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by CharmCityBro  [View Original Post]
    Did you actually meet with her? She wouldn't do a meet and greet with me without compensation so I gave up.
    Apparently she spoke to everyone. We agreed on hotel lobby, ppm, yada yada, and she switched it up 1 hour before. I was already there from a prior meeting, so no biggie, just cancelled and hid her profile.

    She is all over the map, and a waste of time (literally).

    PR has way more patience than me.

  9. #18188

    Crystal

    Absurd GPS, especially for 45. Not sure why I even asked. Need some kind of breathalyzer for Seeking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-b42b75d60bf3

  10. #18187

  11. #18186
    Some of the links goes to your inbox. I reached out to merr but after a few msgs with her she ghosted me so not sure what she is looking for.

  12. #18185
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Brand new to this, very sweet, but not sure she's really looking for an arrangement beyond platonic dates.
    Did you actually meet with her? She wouldn't do a meet and greet with me without compensation so I gave up.

  13. #18184
    Senior Member


    Posts: 166

    Ellie

    Wants you to buy her a gift off a wishlist before meeting. Disappointing she's running this playbook as she's cute.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-748814866ce6

  14. #18183
    Senior Member


    Posts: 166
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    So what ever happened with this one. Our experiences were kind of identical, but I gave up.
    She's real. Brand new to this, very sweet, but not sure she's really looking for an arrangement beyond platonic dates.

  15. #18182

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape