Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 18367
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18187

  2. #18186
    Some of the links goes to your inbox. I reached out to merr but after a few msgs with her she ghosted me so not sure what she is looking for.

  3. #18185
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Brand new to this, very sweet, but not sure she's really looking for an arrangement beyond platonic dates.
    Did you actually meet with her? She wouldn't do a meet and greet with me without compensation so I gave up.

  4. #18184
    Senior Member


    Posts: 169

    Ellie

    Wants you to buy her a gift off a wishlist before meeting. Disappointing she's running this playbook as she's cute.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-748814866ce6

  5. #18183
    Senior Member


    Posts: 169
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    So what ever happened with this one. Our experiences were kind of identical, but I gave up.
    She's real. Brand new to this, very sweet, but not sure she's really looking for an arrangement beyond platonic dates.

  6. #18182

  7. #18181
    Senior Member


    Posts: 169

    Sdm

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeMoney23  [View Original Post]
    Try SDM (Sugar Daddy Meet). I've been on there for about 3-4 months and been racking up.
    Don't you have to do a photo or selfie verification to join? That's a non-starter for me.

  8. #18180

    Supposed to have our meet and greet

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    So what ever happened with this one. Our experiences were kind of identical, but I gave up.
    Was rescheduled for the 3rd time LOL!

  9. #18179
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    Real but photos are like 50 lbs before. Seen her but declined when she arrived. Buck also previously reported on. Should have followed his advice.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...f-9b0c2f085c40
    I'll second this. I met her in real life and didn't see Buck's review. Face is similar to the photos but completely different body structure. Extra 50 lbs might be an understatement. I thought she photoshopped or AIed her photos. Obviously I politely declined taking this any further.

  10. #18178

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    And then tell her she's delusional and walk out the bar, LOL! She keeps asking the same questions, doesn't remember what she had agreed upon, now she is pretty sure she understands what a m&g is and is saying she wants intimacy the next date; LOL!!

    Just want to see if she is actually real and what she looks like LOL!
    So what ever happened with this one. Our experiences were kind of identical, but I gave up.

  11. #18177
    Senior Member


    Posts: 169

    Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    Real but photos are like 50 lbs before. Seen her but declined when she arrived. Buck also previously reported on. Should have followed his advice.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...f-9b0c2f085c40
    She was quick to get to financials with me. 1 k ppm and wanted agreement to do 4 k monthly after a few dates. I declined. She was sweet, just a bit too business like. But if she's noticeably heavier than her pictures it makes me wonder what she's thinking. If I had agreed and then we met. That it wouldn't be an issue? That's just not cool.

  12. #18176

    Real

    Real but photos are like 50 lbs before. Seen her but declined when she arrived. Buck also previously reported on. Should have followed his advice.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...f-9b0c2f085c40

  13. #18175
    Quote Originally Posted by CipLover  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any luck on secretbenefits or wyp. I might want to try it out. Seeking just seems dead.
    Try SDM (Sugar Daddy Meet). I've been on there for about 3-4 months and been racking up.

  14. #18174
    Quote Originally Posted by CipLover  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any luck on secretbenefits or wyp. I might want to try it out. Seeking just seems dead.
    I've been on WYP for a few years. I prefer seeking, but I can't get my prepaid debit cards to work there. Odd, since WYP and seeking are sister sites and use the same payment processor.

    I've definitely met decent gals off there. But keep in mind, all sugar bowls are local, and I am in Cali.

    I recently had my profile suspended, and the reason eventually given was asking for 'compensated companionship'. WTF. On a site like this, where you negotiate $ for the first meetup, how could you possibly not be engaged in this. I did message a real newbie recently, and as I am looking for an ongoing sugar relationship, I made it clear what I was aiming for, with "intellectual, spiritual, physical, mentoring, emotional, and financial" interactions. Evidently that still wasn't enough to keep me from getting suspended. I read the ToS again, and was reinstated.

    The ToS makes reference to "escorting, prostitution, and compensated companionship" as being not allowed. So bluntly, they can do whatever they want with you. Even though, reading their ToS like an attorney, those apply only to those 'offering' such things, not those like us mongers who are the consumers.

  15. #18173
    Dana.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-ad72363e153f

    Very dry personality. Face is slightly better than the pics and body seemed legit (petite but shapely). Asked me for money at the end of the M&G. Then asked for money again in text afterwards before agreeing on an arrangement. I stopped responding after that, partly due to the asks but mostly due to her dry personality.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape