Thread: Bethgirls
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 393
-
09-22-26 13:20 #378Senior Member

Posts: 662Can anyone share the current BG phone number
To register to access their website or have the booker send pics? Their website currently seems to be a security threat and my browser won't allow it to open. Don't want to chance it either. Anyone know what's going on? PM is fine but if it helps everyone out, please reply to the post. Thank you.
Here's the message from my browser: "The browser spotted a potentially serious security issue with bethgirls.com. Someone pretending to be the site could try to steal things like credit card info, passwords, or emails. ".
-
09-21-26 19:22 #377Senior Member

Posts: 697He
Has a point. Maya doesn't just throw anyone on the roster, she likes to read the reviews and ask around if the girl had been seen She asked me about Mika and if it wasn't for their idiot handler I would've recommended Mika to BIE long ago. I have Sahara's WhatsApp and she has interest to come back but her only gripe is the plane ticket. Haven't gotten infor about it or perks she might be willing to do for those who get her here but I told her about BIE too however she would need to be more GFE as some said kissing wasn't her thing or a bit mechanical for Maya to be willing to give her a slot at BIE.
Originally Posted by shadowplay60
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 13:57 #376Senior Member

Posts: 76Thalia
Anyone see the new girl Thalia yet?
-
09-21-26 04:22 #375Senior Member

Posts: 332Not sure why you would think that. Each girl at BIE has their own do's & don'ts and most don't allow anal for the BIO's I've read. As long as she's bringing in the $$ then she'll fly just fine I would think. Not that I'm sticking up for her as I've never seen her..
Originally Posted by GorillaJoe07
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 17:33 #374Regular Member

Posts: 17She better pick up her game, wouldn't allow doggy when I saw her (to big apparently) That won't fly at BI.
Originally Posted by LuvAznz
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-26 15:47 #373Senior Member

Posts: 112BZ girls
Thanks to another monger who posted the site on the Escort forum.
Originally Posted by MovieDude39
[View Original Post]
https://bzgirls.com/mika/
-
09-18-26 12:07 #372Senior Member

Posts: 46Yes
Yes there website changed and is only available to clients that have seen there girls before. You have to text there number to ask for access.
Originally Posted by Ymch520
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 13:50 #371Senior Member

Posts: 354Is bethgirl site changed? Somehow I can open first page but can't click anything. Or it could be just me.
-
09-17-26 11:06 #370Senior Member

Posts: 389Ok thanks.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-26 09:53 #369Senior Member

Posts: 697She's
In Spain, she wants to come back to Boston in the next weeks but she said flights are pretty expensive. I'm not going to sponsor her but if any of ya'll want to pay that flight let me know.
Originally Posted by KidPort38
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 22:01 #368Senior Member

Posts: 662Does anyone definitively know if Sahara is still in the area?
Previously handler mentioned she want back to Spain. This makes sense given the circumstances at the time but a while has passed so who know what the deal is at this point.
Anyone know for sure, rather than flaming the rumor mill? IMO she's still the best or at least hottest BG up to date. Wherever she is, wishing that smokeshow the best. Really hope she comes back. Thanks.
Originally Posted by LuvAznz
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 21:59 #367Senior Member

Posts: 2198Mika is with Bethgirls until the 20th when she moves to BI.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 19:07 #366Senior Member

Posts: 389The handler said mika was available for another week not sure if that's true?
Originally Posted by LuvAznz
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-26 15:03 #365Senior Member

Posts: 116Mika
Twas only a matter of time.
Originally Posted by RicardoSanti
[View Original Post]
Maybe Sahara will jump on BIE train.
-
09-16-26 09:22 #364Senior Member

Posts: 76Mika
Looks like Mika has moved over to BIE hahaha. It's funny because when I saw her last she asked if I liked bethgirls agency in a tone that implied she didn't really enjoy working with them.









Reply With Quote





