Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bethgirls

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 392
This blog is moderated by BarebakRussian
  1. #377

    He

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowplay60  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why you would think that. Each girl at BIE has their own do's & don'ts and most don't allow anal for the BIO's I've read. As long as she's bringing in the $$ then she'll fly just fine I would think. Not that I'm sticking up for her as I've never seen her..
    Has a point. Maya doesn't just throw anyone on the roster, she likes to read the reviews and ask around if the girl had been seen She asked me about Mika and if it wasn't for their idiot handler I would've recommended Mika to BIE long ago. I have Sahara's WhatsApp and she has interest to come back but her only gripe is the plane ticket. Haven't gotten infor about it or perks she might be willing to do for those who get her here but I told her about BIE too however she would need to be more GFE as some said kissing wasn't her thing or a bit mechanical for Maya to be willing to give her a slot at BIE.

  2. #376

    Thalia

    Anyone see the new girl Thalia yet?

  3. #375
    Quote Originally Posted by GorillaJoe07  [View Original Post]
    She better pick up her game, wouldn't allow doggy when I saw her (to big apparently) That won't fly at BI.
    Not sure why you would think that. Each girl at BIE has their own do's & don'ts and most don't allow anal for the BIO's I've read. As long as she's bringing in the $$ then she'll fly just fine I would think. Not that I'm sticking up for her as I've never seen her..

  4. #374
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvAznz  [View Original Post]
    Twas only a matter of time.

    Maybe Sahara will jump on BIE train.
    She better pick up her game, wouldn't allow doggy when I saw her (to big apparently) That won't fly at BI.

  5. #373

    BZ girls

    Quote Originally Posted by MovieDude39  [View Original Post]
    Yes there website changed and is only available to clients that have seen there girls before. You have to text there number to ask for access.
    Thanks to another monger who posted the site on the Escort forum.

    https://bzgirls.com/mika/

  6. #372

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Ymch520  [View Original Post]
    Is bethgirl site changed? Somehow I can open first page but can't click anything. Or it could be just me.
    Yes there website changed and is only available to clients that have seen there girls before. You have to text there number to ask for access.

  7. #371
    Is bethgirl site changed? Somehow I can open first page but can't click anything. Or it could be just me.

  8. #370
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Mika is with Bethgirls until the 20th when she moves to BI.
    Ok thanks.

  9. #369

    She's

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Previously handler mentioned she want back to Spain. This makes sense given the circumstances at the time but a while has passed so who know what the deal is at this point.

    Anyone know for sure, rather than flaming the rumor mill? IMO she's still the best or at least hottest BG up to date. Wherever she is, wishing that smokeshow the best. Really hope she comes back. Thanks.
    In Spain, she wants to come back to Boston in the next weeks but she said flights are pretty expensive. I'm not going to sponsor her but if any of ya'll want to pay that flight let me know.

  10. #368

    Does anyone definitively know if Sahara is still in the area?

    Previously handler mentioned she want back to Spain. This makes sense given the circumstances at the time but a while has passed so who know what the deal is at this point.

    Anyone know for sure, rather than flaming the rumor mill? IMO she's still the best or at least hottest BG up to date. Wherever she is, wishing that smokeshow the best. Really hope she comes back. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvAznz  [View Original Post]
    Twas only a matter of time.

    Maybe Sahara will jump on BIE train.

  11. #367
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    The handler said mika was available for another week not sure if that's true?
    Mika is with Bethgirls until the 20th when she moves to BI.

  12. #366
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvAznz  [View Original Post]
    Twas only a matter of time.

    Maybe Sahara will jump on BIE train.
    The handler said mika was available for another week not sure if that's true?

  13. #365

    Mika

    Quote Originally Posted by RicardoSanti  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Mika has moved over to BIE hahaha. It's funny because when I saw her last she asked if I liked bethgirls agency in a tone that implied she didn't really enjoy working with them.
    Twas only a matter of time.

    Maybe Sahara will jump on BIE train.

  14. #364

    Mika

    Looks like Mika has moved over to BIE hahaha. It's funny because when I saw her last she asked if I liked bethgirls agency in a tone that implied she didn't really enjoy working with them.

  15. #363

    Website moved?

    Quote Originally Posted by WarEagle1996  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what's up with the new BG site. The regular site only has Jenny listed and another ad that says you need to be granted access to the new site.
    The Bethgirls site now say the site has moved.

    Saw Mika last week. Another enjoyable session. Can't get enough of her sexy tan lines and gravity defying titties.

    You can always find their ads on listcrawler.

    Mika's ad:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/214475847

    -NN.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape