Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Bethgirls

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 388
This blog is moderated by BarebakRussian
  1. #388

    Veronica

    Has anyone tried Veronica lately? I saw her profile on the new site and was interested because she advertises greek, but I haven't gotten any replies when I reach out.

  2. #387

    It was on their webpage, but yeah

    They just write what's on their mind at the time. Then change it later. Let's hope Jenny returns. Marina and Bella's return would be nice as well. Too bad that Analia person never came.

    Too bad about the situation with Sahara. Hopefully changes her mind later on. Wouldn't be surprised if her initial reaction was the favors in return will be more hassle than the plane ticket is worth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Maybe not, but it doesn't depend on her. Keep your fingers crossed and hope alive.

  3. #386
    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Would tend to agree but think some of the prior reviews might be a bit too harsh. Lookswise, possibly the best BG at the moment. Great body and decently attractive face. Some even may find very attractive. Nice enough person that did as asked, but did not get into it at all. No obvious rudeness or attitude at requests, but just going through the motions. No response at all from DATY so I couldn't get into it either. Probably one and done even though the looks are on the better side. For looks, performance and vibes, Sahara is definitely far better IMO. Jenny a close second. Too bad handler said Jenny is leaving for good. Hope that's not really true.
    Wondering when they told you Jenny was leaving for good. I asked them a couple weeks before she left and was told me she was just taking a vacation.

  4. #385

    Sahara

    🤦 This is why I haven't gotten back into the dating scene since I divorced. I ask this woman if she's gets help with the flight if she'll do something special for those who help, she writes "claro" which is of course, ask her for the details then she starts questioning if you guys will want anything which I tell her in voice noted it's up to her and I'll let the guys know so if they like it then they'll be willing to help. Finally give a long winded explanation and she's like ah no never mind I just want to get help with nothing in return. 🤦8205;9794;65039; LMAO again I'm not going to sponsor her return not for nothing and not replying to everyone in my inbox but if you want to help her get back for nothing apparently then shoot me a new one and I'll let her know she was a winner.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260927_090535_WhatsApp.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260927_090621_WhatsApp.jpg‎  

  5. 09-27-26 09:11


  6. #384
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Too bad handler said Jenny is leaving for good. Hope that's not really true.
    Maybe not, but it doesn't depend on her. Keep your fingers crossed and hope alive.

  7. #383

    Thalia: Been reported before

    Would tend to agree but think some of the prior reviews might be a bit too harsh. Lookswise, possibly the best BG at the moment. Great body and decently attractive face. Some even may find very attractive. Nice enough person that did as asked, but did not get into it at all. No obvious rudeness or attitude at requests, but just going through the motions. No response at all from DATY so I couldn't get into it either. Probably one and done even though the looks are on the better side. For looks, performance and vibes, Sahara is definitely far better IMO. Jenny a close second. Too bad handler said Jenny is leaving for good. Hope that's not really true.

    Quote Originally Posted by RicardoSanti  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see the new girl Thalia yet?

  8. #382

    Sahara

    Got back to me and she said "claro" to offering those something who help her get back. Told her to shoot me prices of her flight and days along with what she would offer. Those who have DM'd me already I'll reply to you once she does. Those interested shoot one over.

  9. #381
    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    If you were to scroll down half this page, the new website is linked below. Otherwise I think their ads are on list crawler and adult search with the number to reach them.
    On that note, clicking the link below now brings you to a login page instead of her individual page so they have locked it down a bit.

  10. #380
    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    If you were to scroll down half this page, the new website is linked below. Otherwise I think their ads are on list crawler and adult search with the number to reach them.
    It looks like they just updated their site that you now have to register and be approved before you can view anything.

  11. #379

    Try scrolling down

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    To register to access their website or have the booker send pics? Their website currently seems to be a security threat and my browser won't allow it to open. Don't want to chance it either. Anyone know what's going on? PM is fine but if it helps everyone out, please reply to the post. Thank you.

    Here's the message from my browser: "The browser spotted a potentially serious security issue with bethgirls.com. Someone pretending to be the site could try to steal things like credit card info, passwords, or emails. ".
    If you were to scroll down half this page, the new website is linked below. Otherwise I think their ads are on list crawler and adult search with the number to reach them.

  12. #378

    Can anyone share the current BG phone number

    To register to access their website or have the booker send pics? Their website currently seems to be a security threat and my browser won't allow it to open. Don't want to chance it either. Anyone know what's going on? PM is fine but if it helps everyone out, please reply to the post. Thank you.

    Here's the message from my browser: "The browser spotted a potentially serious security issue with bethgirls.com. Someone pretending to be the site could try to steal things like credit card info, passwords, or emails. ".

  13. #377

    He

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowplay60  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why you would think that. Each girl at BIE has their own do's & don'ts and most don't allow anal for the BIO's I've read. As long as she's bringing in the $$ then she'll fly just fine I would think. Not that I'm sticking up for her as I've never seen her..
    Has a point. Maya doesn't just throw anyone on the roster, she likes to read the reviews and ask around if the girl had been seen She asked me about Mika and if it wasn't for their idiot handler I would've recommended Mika to BIE long ago. I have Sahara's WhatsApp and she has interest to come back but her only gripe is the plane ticket. Haven't gotten infor about it or perks she might be willing to do for those who get her here but I told her about BIE too however she would need to be more GFE as some said kissing wasn't her thing or a bit mechanical for Maya to be willing to give her a slot at BIE.

  14. #376

    Thalia

    Anyone see the new girl Thalia yet?

  15. #375
    Quote Originally Posted by GorillaJoe07  [View Original Post]
    She better pick up her game, wouldn't allow doggy when I saw her (to big apparently) That won't fly at BI.
    Not sure why you would think that. Each girl at BIE has their own do's & don'ts and most don't allow anal for the BIO's I've read. As long as she's bringing in the $$ then she'll fly just fine I would think. Not that I'm sticking up for her as I've never seen her..

  16. #374
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvAznz  [View Original Post]
    Twas only a matter of time.

    Maybe Sahara will jump on BIE train.
    She better pick up her game, wouldn't allow doggy when I saw her (to big apparently) That won't fly at BI.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape