Thread: Bethgirls
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 395
-
09-16-26 15:03 #365Senior Member

Posts: 116Mika
Twas only a matter of time.
Originally Posted by RicardoSanti
[View Original Post]
Maybe Sahara will jump on BIE train.
-
09-16-26 09:22 #364Senior Member

Posts: 76Mika
Looks like Mika has moved over to BIE hahaha. It's funny because when I saw her last she asked if I liked bethgirls agency in a tone that implied she didn't really enjoy working with them.
-
09-15-26 19:34 #363Senior Member

Posts: 112Website moved?
The Bethgirls site now say the site has moved.
Originally Posted by WarEagle1996
[View Original Post]
Saw Mika last week. Another enjoyable session. Can't get enough of her sexy tan lines and gravity defying titties.
You can always find their ads on listcrawler.
Mika's ad:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/214475847
-NN.
-
09-15-26 14:09 #362Regular Member

Posts: 1I provided them with a screenshot of a previous booking that showed room number and they let me register. Just need to provide an email on the new site. Whole process took less than 15 min. They have a new girl named Lucy that I want to try out. Anyone seen her already?
Originally Posted by Toferro
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-26 11:47 #361Senior Member

Posts: 37I'd also like to know. I tried asking them directly and provided them screenshots of a past experience for verification, but they're still not giving me the link.
Originally Posted by WarEagle1996
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-26 08:46 #360Senior Member

Posts: 28She'll make more money see less men. BG is a revolving door of clients all day. Can't blame her this is a job for them. Don't be surprised if Jenny ends up there or elsewhere after her vacation.
Originally Posted by EmvLa
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-26 20:43 #359Senior Member

Posts: 698You're
Going to be upset when Mika moves to BIE then 😬128514;. If all goes well she'll be included in the line up here soon. Sure but if part of that amount goes into the overall experience vice just getting a nut off then I'm all for it. At least for me because I appreciate a good service from Booker to location to obviously the in person experience with the girl. But I get it, some guys can't afford it or don't save up so like I said, ya'll enjoy whatever shenanigans they're up to.
Originally Posted by KidPort38
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-26 19:58 #358Senior Member

Posts: 663I for one hope they stick around.
Yeah recently most their talent doesn't look that good, but they'll get other talent later on and are excellent value. Not everyone wants or can even be able to splurge on "top end" talent. It's still one or two climax when it's all said and done.
Originally Posted by EmvLa
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-26 18:57 #357Senior Member

Posts: 698Lol
Looks like they're trying to be more like BIE which is laughable until they change how they run buisness. But you cheap basterds keep them going so have fun with whatever they're doing now.
Originally Posted by WarEagle1996
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-26 15:29 #356Senior Member

Posts: 87New Website
Anyone know what's up with the new BG site. The regular site only has Jenny listed and another ad that says you need to be granted access to the new site.
-
09-11-26 09:21 #355Senior Member

Posts: 663New: Claudia
-
09-11-26 08:48 #354Senior Member

Posts: 95Username
What is going on with the site? Requires a username now and when I try to register it is asking for I'd / ssn card. That is crazy to provide!
-
09-03-26 18:55 #353Senior Member

Posts: 698Saw
Thalia today and can see how she might be cold to some but she was pretty cool to talk to even after accidentally cumming in her 😂. Based on what I read and how she didn't want hands near her coochie or allowed kissing thought she would freak out more but we both had a laugh and she even played around talking to her belly when talking about certain things 😬. Went over time so sorry for the guy waiting and if you went to dine in with some extra lube 😂. YMMV But what turned her on to conversation she said was my smile so brush your teeth, use those white strips and crack it. One and done for me though. She's attractive and skinny fit but her boobs look like she had kids but she said she didn't nor wanted any so maybe was heavier and lost it which sadly means the girls lose fat too. Though I'm sure we'd have a good time another, accidental condom slip might be too on the nose so rather go back to BIE girls.
-
08-24-26 17:02 #352Senior Member

Posts: 28That's what she told me anyways. The bethgirls site does make it look like she's leaving for good. LOL.
Originally Posted by shadowplay60
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-26 16:55 #351Senior Member

Posts: 28Jenny will be gone for a month. She'll be back sometime in October. I don't remember exact day.
Originally Posted by shadowplay60
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





