Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bethgirls

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 392
This blog is moderated by BarebakRussian
  1. #362
    Quote Originally Posted by Toferro  [View Original Post]
    I'd also like to know. I tried asking them directly and provided them screenshots of a past experience for verification, but they're still not giving me the link.
    I provided them with a screenshot of a previous booking that showed room number and they let me register. Just need to provide an email on the new site. Whole process took less than 15 min. They have a new girl named Lucy that I want to try out. Anyone seen her already?

  2. #361
    Quote Originally Posted by WarEagle1996  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what's up with the new BG site. The regular site only has Jenny listed and another ad that says you need to be granted access to the new site.
    I'd also like to know. I tried asking them directly and provided them screenshots of a past experience for verification, but they're still not giving me the link.

  3. #360
    Quote Originally Posted by EmvLa  [View Original Post]
    Going to be upset when Mika moves to BIE then 😬128514;. If all goes well she'll be included in the line up here soon. Sure but if part of that amount goes into the overall experience vice just getting a nut off then I'm all for it. At least for me because I appreciate a good service from Booker to location to obviously the in person experience with the girl. But I get it, some guys can't afford it or don't save up so like I said, ya'll enjoy whatever shenanigans they're up to.
    She'll make more money see less men. BG is a revolving door of clients all day. Can't blame her this is a job for them. Don't be surprised if Jenny ends up there or elsewhere after her vacation.

  4. #359

    You're

    Quote Originally Posted by KidPort38  [View Original Post]
    Yeah recently most their talent doesn't look that good, but they'll get other talent later on and are excellent value. Not everyone wants or can even be able to splurge on "top end" talent. It's still one or two climax when it's all said and done.
    Going to be upset when Mika moves to BIE then 😬128514;. If all goes well she'll be included in the line up here soon. Sure but if part of that amount goes into the overall experience vice just getting a nut off then I'm all for it. At least for me because I appreciate a good service from Booker to location to obviously the in person experience with the girl. But I get it, some guys can't afford it or don't save up so like I said, ya'll enjoy whatever shenanigans they're up to.

  5. #358

    I for one hope they stick around.

    Yeah recently most their talent doesn't look that good, but they'll get other talent later on and are excellent value. Not everyone wants or can even be able to splurge on "top end" talent. It's still one or two climax when it's all said and done.

    Quote Originally Posted by EmvLa  [View Original Post]
    Looks like they're trying to be more like BIE which is laughable until they change how they run buisness. But you cheap basterds keep them going so have fun with whatever they're doing now.

  6. #357

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by WarEagle1996  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what's up with the new BG site. The regular site only has Jenny listed and another ad that says you need to be granted access to the new site.
    Looks like they're trying to be more like BIE which is laughable until they change how they run buisness. But you cheap basterds keep them going so have fun with whatever they're doing now.

  7. #356

    New Website

    Anyone know what's up with the new BG site. The regular site only has Jenny listed and another ad that says you need to be granted access to the new site.

  8. #355

  9. #354

    Username

    What is going on with the site? Requires a username now and when I try to register it is asking for I'd / ssn card. That is crazy to provide!

  10. #353

    Saw

    Thalia today and can see how she might be cold to some but she was pretty cool to talk to even after accidentally cumming in her 😂. Based on what I read and how she didn't want hands near her coochie or allowed kissing thought she would freak out more but we both had a laugh and she even played around talking to her belly when talking about certain things 😬. Went over time so sorry for the guy waiting and if you went to dine in with some extra lube 😂. YMMV But what turned her on to conversation she said was my smile so brush your teeth, use those white strips and crack it. One and done for me though. She's attractive and skinny fit but her boobs look like she had kids but she said she didn't nor wanted any so maybe was heavier and lost it which sadly means the girls lose fat too. Though I'm sure we'd have a good time another, accidental condom slip might be too on the nose so rather go back to BIE girls.

  11. #352
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowplay60  [View Original Post]
    Texted the booker to ask about Jenny. Was told she's leaving Sep 15 but only for vacation. Didn't ask when she would return. Been a long time since I've seen her so maybe will try before she leaves and find out directly from her.
    That's what she told me anyways. The bethgirls site does make it look like she's leaving for good. LOL.

  12. #351
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowplay60  [View Original Post]
    Texted the booker to ask about Jenny. Was told she's leaving Sep 15 but only for vacation. Didn't ask when she would return. Been a long time since I've seen her so maybe will try before she leaves and find out directly from her.
    Jenny will be gone for a month. She'll be back sometime in October. I don't remember exact day.

  13. #350
    Quote Originally Posted by RicardoSanti  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what's going on with people's standards lately, but Ainhoa is not what people have been hyping her up to be. Skinny but somehow has a flabby belly, small yet saggy tits. Opposite of a " tight " body. Low effort BBBJ with little suction that barely got me hard. Maybe an off day but she was aloof and didn't give off any kind of sexy attitude. Finished in doggy and left disappointed. And to those who might try to say something, I'm early 30's, fit and extremely clean.
    I think she's burnt out I hear complaints about her service no dfk etc and energy.

    She's not Jenny but for me she was good with dfk cim cof cfs but I think she's burnt out Idk.

  14. #349
    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone noticed the banner on their page that says "last 3 weeks" on Jenny's link? Is she retiring? Taking a well-earned break? I've tried so many times to see her and given up waiting in the parking lot just as many times. I don't know what the magic spell is I need to cast in order to get up in there. I also don't know when the clock started ticking on her "last 3 weeks. ".
    Texted the booker to ask about Jenny. Was told she's leaving Sep 15 but only for vacation. Didn't ask when she would return. Been a long time since I've seen her so maybe will try before she leaves and find out directly from her.

  15. #348

    Ainhoa

    Not sure what's going on with people's standards lately, but Ainhoa is not what people have been hyping her up to be. Skinny but somehow has a flabby belly, small yet saggy tits. Opposite of a " tight " body. Low effort BBBJ with little suction that barely got me hard. Maybe an off day but she was aloof and didn't give off any kind of sexy attitude. Finished in doggy and left disappointed. And to those who might try to say something, I'm early 30's, fit and extremely clean.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape