Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 1244 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 1009 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 18656
Different From All the Others
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18536

    Latina body?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaebirdie  [View Original Post]
    The other day I went for breakfast on Bell. It was a sunny morning and I was feeling good. I was greeted by Jennifer at the window. She walked me to the room while I got ready she left and came back not wasting any time. She began deep tissue and she realized my legs were cold. She focused on making sure circulation was passing through. She then asked if I would like Zoey to join to make sure I get the full experience since it was my first time there. Lets say the two of them really knew how to take care of their clients. I won't go into detail, but If you are looking for a great experience two hands or four you can't go wrong while they Jennifer and Zoey are there.

    Zoey- Slim and slender strait black hair to mid back. Super tight body firm peach bottom.

    Jennifer- strait black hair I guess the best way to describe her would be an AMP with a Latinas body. Fit tight all around.

    Both beautiful to look at, skillful and very tentative. Should had wrote this review the same day now I am thinking about going back already. Hahahhahaha.
    I'm attracted to the 'Latina body' thing. You did not mention the place, bud.

  2. #18535

    European Massage or any North Phx Alternative??

    With all the hoopla on Red 8 and Glendale spas, that's great and I'm loving it. BUT prefer a more quiet place.

    Thus, anyone been to European near Cave Creek & Sweetwater recently?

    I had a crap June meeting there, but had 2 good run-ins July with Tina & Lucky. Thats said all 3 were straight up NO GFE, and I'm a sucker for good GFE!

    If someone been there last week or so and has some insight, lmk. I guess I keep hoping they'll get better as I live super nearby there. But don't want to waste my dough either.

    If not, guess might have to trek it out to Glendal spas or Red 8. 🥲.

  3. #18534

    Is this the same provider that was working up north in Glendale a few few months ago

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyShallow  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream a couple days ago, that I contacted the house and scheduled a meet with Lola, confirmation was made I went and grabbed cash. Showed up and this girl showed me in, she had decent tits so I was like maybe this is Lola, she told me to undress while she took hf / tip. I put my towel on, and waited for her to get back, I asked what was her name she said Suki, I was like is Lola in? I had scheduled for Lola. She quickly stripped down to get me to stay with her xD decent tits but after hearing reviews really wanted to see Lola. After a minute tryna convince me she went to the door and asked for Lola, in came Lola and Suki got dressed and walked out. And wow reviews were not lying, tits were amazing. Fake but very well done could barely see any scars, looked completely natural. Away to the shower we went where she cleaned me up and showed me the rest of her body. Personally not a huge fan of the bbl, but to each their own, tits were amazing. Back we went to the room where I laid down and she began a really good BBBJ, tried to swallow me, did a new to me technique where she sucks air in while she flicks her tongue back and forth. Before we even moved on to main event Suki came back to try 4 hands, I wasn't interested / had any more cash on hand so I declined..
    There was a girl who worked up north with really big tits a few months ago who had a similar technique where she sucked on your back and made like a popping sound. Is this the same girl?

  4. #18533
    Quote Originally Posted by TravElin  [View Original Post]
    After reading the exchange about Red 8 being a rush job, and having seen plenty of other positive reviews, I figured I'd see for myself. I went in last Thursday, and Sia came to the window. I told her I wanted the hour (0. 7), and she took me back to a room. I put a generous donation on the table (2 $ and a cover). She joins me in the room a few minutes later and asked how many times I've been there. I said I'm new to this location, but I've been too other places, and she asked for names. She looked them up on her phone. I'm not sure if she wanted to vett my credentials, or to find out what other AMPs are in the area. She claimed to be new, "first day here, first customer. " LOL.

    So I pulled her in for a hug and her top came down. She shared those lovely little Bs with me, and she seemed to enjoy the tongue flicking thing more than sucking. I pulled her shirt over her head and her pants disappeared, so I pulled her up onto the table for some daty. She gave me "cumming" three separate times and told me I have a nice tongue, then decided it was my turn. She put me on the table and started a nice BBBJ, then slid the cover on and climbed on for ACG. Nice, warm, wet, tight!! We played for a while, but I was jet lagged and wasn't popping, so after about 40 minutes she called Strawberry in and asked for help. I did 4 hands for a while, and let me say the mirror is a game changer. Watching the two of them work on me was great! After Strawberry had me sticking her innies, she climbed on to my face and I licked her while Sia went back to work with a handy blowie, until I popped. They did both pay attention to the clock, but I didn't feel rushed, just that they were trying to get me over the line within my hour.

    Strawberry hit the shaking "oh baby"s a couple of times, and when they had cleaned every thing up, she told me I'm welcome to come back any time.

    So, I'm not a white knight, and I'm not a shill. I had a great time at Red 8, and I will definitely repeat.

    As always, YMMV!! I find being nice, and gentle, works very well for me. Some people want to be very domineering, some people want to be told what to do, we're all different, and I guess that's why mileage varies. Something different resonates with different people.

    Stay safe!
    Great review. All three of the providers appear to be very attractive (if you can trust the website).

  5. #18532

    Maggie

    Quote Originally Posted by GhedoKramer  [View Original Post]
    Heard Maggie was back at Red 8 so I went in to see her. It was great service from her again like my previous visits with her. When I came, she stuck her tongue out to prove she swallowed it all. I am always amazed because so few do that. I was snapped out of it when she tried to kiss me though. I guess she also has a sense of humor too LOL.
    Is Maggie's photo on the website close to what she looks like in person? I'm trying to decide who would be the best from the 3 providers currently working there. It looks like Sia has huge boobs and I saw that someone said Strawberry doesn't look like the picture.

  6. #18531
    Quote Originally Posted by GilfLover  [View Original Post]
    Suki tried pulling that same game with me Friday. She is cute, follows direction, but nowhere near Lola's caliber..
    When I heard Lola might be back in town I rushed to Cloud Saturday morning. Phone number wasn't working so I couldn't book Lola. Upon arrival I met Suki. She is very attractive and I decided to give her a chance instead of waiting. No complaints but nothing like a Red 8 Lola session. Afterwards "Lola" came out to say hi. It was definitely NOT the same Lola previously from Red 8 and not even as good looking as Suki. It wasn't Fendi either so it must be some new mystery girl marketing off a legendary Mesa name.

  7. #18530

    Red 8 - YMMV

    After reading the exchange about Red 8 being a rush job, and having seen plenty of other positive reviews, I figured I'd see for myself. I went in last Thursday, and Sia came to the window. I told her I wanted the hour (0. 7), and she took me back to a room. I put a generous donation on the table (2 $ and a cover). She joins me in the room a few minutes later and asked how many times I've been there. I said I'm new to this location, but I've been too other places, and she asked for names. She looked them up on her phone. I'm not sure if she wanted to vett my credentials, or to find out what other AMPs are in the area. She claimed to be new, "first day here, first customer. " LOL.

    So I pulled her in for a hug and her top came down. She shared those lovely little Bs with me, and she seemed to enjoy the tongue flicking thing more than sucking. I pulled her shirt over her head and her pants disappeared, so I pulled her up onto the table for some daty. She gave me "cumming" three separate times and told me I have a nice tongue, then decided it was my turn. She put me on the table and started a nice BBBJ, then slid the cover on and climbed on for ACG. Nice, warm, wet, tight!! We played for a while, but I was jet lagged and wasn't popping, so after about 40 minutes she called Strawberry in and asked for help. I did 4 hands for a while, and let me say the mirror is a game changer. Watching the two of them work on me was great! After Strawberry had me sticking her innies, she climbed on to my face and I licked her while Sia went back to work with a handy blowie, until I popped. They did both pay attention to the clock, but I didn't feel rushed, just that they were trying to get me over the line within my hour.

    Strawberry hit the shaking "oh baby"s a couple of times, and when they had cleaned every thing up, she told me I'm welcome to come back any time.

    So, I'm not a white knight, and I'm not a shill. I had a great time at Red 8, and I will definitely repeat.

    As always, YMMV!! I find being nice, and gentle, works very well for me. Some people want to be very domineering, some people want to be told what to do, we're all different, and I guess that's why mileage varies. Something different resonates with different people.

    Stay safe!

  8. #18529

    5 foot 15 inches!

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyJon  [View Original Post]
    It says she's 5-foot, 15-inches. So 6' 3".
    LOL.

    I'm betting is 5 feet and 15 cm, based on Sia being 5 feet and 30, and Sia was about 5-6 inches taller than Strawberry. The AI generated or enhanced photos are funny, but not necessary. The girls are attractive enough without that!

  9. #18528
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman8899  [View Original Post]
    Found this site for Red 8. The photo of Strawberry made me laugh. She is no where near this petite.

    https://www.az8clubvip.com/
    It says she's 5-foot, 15-inches. So 6' 3".

  10. #18527
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyShallow  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream a couple days ago, that I contacted the house and scheduled a meet with Lola, confirmation was made I went and grabbed cash. Showed up and this girl showed me in, she had decent tits so I was like maybe this is Lola, she told me to undress while she took hf / tip. I put my towel on, and waited for her to get back, I asked what was her name she said Suki, I was like is Lola in? I had scheduled for Lola. She quickly stripped down to get me to stay with her xD decent tits but after hearing reviews really wanted to see Lola. After a minute tryna convince me she went to the door and asked for Lola, in came Lola and Suki got dressed and walked out. And wow reviews were not lying, tits were amazing. Fake but very well done could barely see any scars, looked completely natural. Away to the shower we went where she cleaned me up and showed me the rest of her body. Personally not a huge fan of the bbl, but to each their own, tits were amazing. Back we went to the room where I laid down and she began a really good BBBJ, tried to swallow me, did a new to me technique where she sucks air in while she flicks her tongue back and forth. Before we even moved on to main event Suki came back to try 4 hands, I wasn't interested / had any more cash on hand so I declined. Moved thru various positions and finished in bag, she cleaned me up and off I went. Decent dream.

    Stay safe 🤙.
    Suki tried pulling that same game with me Friday. She is cute, follows direction, but nowhere near Lola's caliber.

    Peace,

    GL.

  11. #18526

    Lola at cloud

    Had a dream a couple days ago, that I contacted the house and scheduled a meet with Lola, confirmation was made I went and grabbed cash. Showed up and this girl showed me in, she had decent tits so I was like maybe this is Lola, she told me to undress while she took hf / tip. I put my towel on, and waited for her to get back, I asked what was her name she said Suki, I was like is Lola in? I had scheduled for Lola. She quickly stripped down to get me to stay with her xD decent tits but after hearing reviews really wanted to see Lola. After a minute tryna convince me she went to the door and asked for Lola, in came Lola and Suki got dressed and walked out. And wow reviews were not lying, tits were amazing. Fake but very well done could barely see any scars, looked completely natural. Away to the shower we went where she cleaned me up and showed me the rest of her body. Personally not a huge fan of the bbl, but to each their own, tits were amazing. Back we went to the room where I laid down and she began a really good BBBJ, tried to swallow me, did a new to me technique where she sucks air in while she flicks her tongue back and forth. Before we even moved on to main event Suki came back to try 4 hands, I wasn't interested / had any more cash on hand so I declined. Moved thru various positions and finished in bag, she cleaned me up and off I went. Decent dream.

    Stay safe 🤙.

  12. #18525

    Maggie at Red 8

    Heard Maggie was back at Red 8 so I went in to see her. It was great service from her again like my previous visits with her. When I came, she stuck her tongue out to prove she swallowed it all. I am always amazed because so few do that. I was snapped out of it when she tried to kiss me though. I guess she also has a sense of humor too LOL.

  13. #18524

    Red 8 web

    Found this site for Red 8. The photo of Strawberry made me laugh. She is no where near this petite.

    https://www.az8clubvip.com/

  14. #18523

    Oasis. Alice

    Stopped by Oasis today and found out my favorite from last year is back this month. Her name is Alice and if you want a good massage with options I recommend her. She is younger Chinese, tall thin cute face and nice Cs.

  15. #18522

    Jennifer and Zoey

    The other day I went for breakfast on Bell. It was a sunny morning and I was feeling good. I was greeted by Jennifer at the window. She walked me to the room while I got ready she left and came back not wasting any time. She began deep tissue and she realized my legs were cold. She focused on making sure circulation was passing through. She then asked if I would like Zoey to join to make sure I get the full experience since it was my first time there. Lets say the two of them really knew how to take care of their clients. I won't go into detail, but If you are looking for a great experience two hands or four you can't go wrong while they Jennifer and Zoey are there.

    Zoey- Slim and slender strait black hair to mid back. Super tight body firm peach bottom.

    Jennifer- strait black hair I guess the best way to describe her would be an AMP with a Latinas body. Fit tight all around.

    Both beautiful to look at, skillful and very tentative. Should had wrote this review the same day now I am thinking about going back already. Hahahhahaha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape