Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 1243 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 1008 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 18635
K Spa 10798 75th
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18530
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman8899  [View Original Post]
    Found this site for Red 8. The photo of Strawberry made me laugh. She is no where near this petite.

    https://www.az8clubvip.com/
    It says she's 5-foot, 15-inches. So 6' 3".

  2. #18529
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyShallow  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream a couple days ago, that I contacted the house and scheduled a meet with Lola, confirmation was made I went and grabbed cash. Showed up and this girl showed me in, she had decent tits so I was like maybe this is Lola, she told me to undress while she took hf / tip. I put my towel on, and waited for her to get back, I asked what was her name she said Suki, I was like is Lola in? I had scheduled for Lola. She quickly stripped down to get me to stay with her xD decent tits but after hearing reviews really wanted to see Lola. After a minute tryna convince me she went to the door and asked for Lola, in came Lola and Suki got dressed and walked out. And wow reviews were not lying, tits were amazing. Fake but very well done could barely see any scars, looked completely natural. Away to the shower we went where she cleaned me up and showed me the rest of her body. Personally not a huge fan of the bbl, but to each their own, tits were amazing. Back we went to the room where I laid down and she began a really good BBBJ, tried to swallow me, did a new to me technique where she sucks air in while she flicks her tongue back and forth. Before we even moved on to main event Suki came back to try 4 hands, I wasn't interested / had any more cash on hand so I declined. Moved thru various positions and finished in bag, she cleaned me up and off I went. Decent dream.

    Stay safe 🤙.
    Suki tried pulling that same game with me Friday. She is cute, follows direction, but nowhere near Lola's caliber.

    Peace,

    GL.

  3. #18528

    Lola at cloud

    Had a dream a couple days ago, that I contacted the house and scheduled a meet with Lola, confirmation was made I went and grabbed cash. Showed up and this girl showed me in, she had decent tits so I was like maybe this is Lola, she told me to undress while she took hf / tip. I put my towel on, and waited for her to get back, I asked what was her name she said Suki, I was like is Lola in? I had scheduled for Lola. She quickly stripped down to get me to stay with her xD decent tits but after hearing reviews really wanted to see Lola. After a minute tryna convince me she went to the door and asked for Lola, in came Lola and Suki got dressed and walked out. And wow reviews were not lying, tits were amazing. Fake but very well done could barely see any scars, looked completely natural. Away to the shower we went where she cleaned me up and showed me the rest of her body. Personally not a huge fan of the bbl, but to each their own, tits were amazing. Back we went to the room where I laid down and she began a really good BBBJ, tried to swallow me, did a new to me technique where she sucks air in while she flicks her tongue back and forth. Before we even moved on to main event Suki came back to try 4 hands, I wasn't interested / had any more cash on hand so I declined. Moved thru various positions and finished in bag, she cleaned me up and off I went. Decent dream.

    Stay safe 🤙.

  4. #18527

    Maggie at Red 8

    Heard Maggie was back at Red 8 so I went in to see her. It was great service from her again like my previous visits with her. When I came, she stuck her tongue out to prove she swallowed it all. I am always amazed because so few do that. I was snapped out of it when she tried to kiss me though. I guess she also has a sense of humor too LOL.

  5. #18526

    Red 8 web

    Found this site for Red 8. The photo of Strawberry made me laugh. She is no where near this petite.

    https://www.az8clubvip.com/

  6. #18525

    Oasis. Alice

    Stopped by Oasis today and found out my favorite from last year is back this month. Her name is Alice and if you want a good massage with options I recommend her. She is younger Chinese, tall thin cute face and nice Cs.

  7. #18524

    Jennifer and Zoey

    The other day I went for breakfast on Bell. It was a sunny morning and I was feeling good. I was greeted by Jennifer at the window. She walked me to the room while I got ready she left and came back not wasting any time. She began deep tissue and she realized my legs were cold. She focused on making sure circulation was passing through. She then asked if I would like Zoey to join to make sure I get the full experience since it was my first time there. Lets say the two of them really knew how to take care of their clients. I won't go into detail, but If you are looking for a great experience two hands or four you can't go wrong while they Jennifer and Zoey are there.

    Zoey- Slim and slender strait black hair to mid back. Super tight body firm peach bottom.

    Jennifer- strait black hair I guess the best way to describe her would be an AMP with a Latinas body. Fit tight all around.

    Both beautiful to look at, skillful and very tentative. Should had wrote this review the same day now I am thinking about going back already. Hahahhahaha.

  8. #18523

    777 Union Hills

    I was in the North Valley a couple of weeks ago and decided to give this place a try. Only girl working was named Angie. She is around 30, cute but not a spinner type. Paid for half an hour, . 5, and went in and laid down, she came in and asked if light touch was okay and we agreed. She spent 5 minutes or so just gently sliding her hand on my body but avoided letting me touch her until she starting going between my thighs. Asked me to flip and asked what I wanted, everything of course. She said $$$ and I said a hard no, she tried going a little but I said all I had left was 1. 4 and once I proved I nothing else in my pocket she agreed. (Recommendation, never take your wallet in or more cash than you are willing to pay). She went to get supplies and I wasn't sure how the service would be after the haggling.

    She came back in stripped down revealing a very sexy body and wiped us both down with iodine and then hand wipes. She started with a slow handy while I played with her boobs and then proceeded to the most sensual BBBJ I have ever had while looking at me the entire time. She then slide up my body and climbed on and started rocking slowly back and forth with her body tight to mine the entire time for at least 15 minutes. The only down side was she only let me lightly kiss her, but everything else was beyond GFE. When she could tell I was close, she picked up the pace until the finish and then just laid on me for a while stroking my hair while I stroked her body.

    I wanted to go back before posting to see if I would get the same service before posting. Went back today and she remembered me and asked if I wanted half and hour. I said yes and just handed her 2. 2. She went to get ready so she wouldn't have to go back later. Came back in knowing why I was there. No hint of a massage, she just dropped her dress and started kissing me like we were teenagers. Spent the next 45 or so minutes slowly and sensually pleasing each other in every possible way.

    She is only supposed to be here for a month and I am going out of country for the next three weeks. So gentlemen, enjoy her while you can.

  9. #18522

    L1 is readily available

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoy63  [View Original Post]
    I see their adds on craigslist all of the time. Does anyone know if they are purely legit or is L1 or more available? TIA.
    Doubt it will go beyond that.

  10. #18521

    67th ave and Olive ave. Near liquor store Spa63

    I went here and saw Mia after reading another review. She was pretty good and I recognize her from other spas in Peoria area. She didn't disappoint me and gave a pretty good massage and great CFS. I'm pretty sure she does BBFS, but I'll let someone else test that out. She had a good body, average age for massage girl, and started with BBBJ. I'll come back for her in a couple weeks. . 6 hf, and normal tips.

  11. #18520
    Quote Originally Posted by ChungoLungo  [View Original Post]
    Lots of high end service reported (similar to big 6 days reports if you ask me. But I'm an outsider and don't go for FS) but what about a Great massage (like walk on back etc) with L1 or Russian finish from a cutie who didn't BB anything with you animals? Asking for a friend traveling there this weekend. And, yes, that friend is me. Thank you in advance good sirs.
    Try 777 spa or Tai Chi at night time. Or one of the other older places in Glendale / Peoria or and. Phoenix. Not the ones that are advertised on here, because most of these newer places have girls that rotate out every month.

  12. #18519

    Red Star

    Location: Northwest corner of 83rd ave. And Cactus Rd.

    Date of service: 9/10/26 afternoon.

    Therapist name: Bella.

    Ethnicity: Asian.

    Age: 26.

    Height: 5'3.

    Weight: 120.

    Cup size: natural B.

    Summary: I went in on Thursday afternoon and was the only customer there. I have been looking forward to my second visit with Monica, but unfortunately her Aunt flo was visiting. Bella was looking good so I decided to have my session with her. She has a great attitude and was easy to connect with. I was clean so I declined the shower and she started with a nice BBBJ. Moved on to mish, then finished with doggie. I then started to massage her for a little bit and then she said I will give you a good massage. She spent 10 minutes giving me a decent therapeutic massage. She called for Monica to come in and the three of us cuddled and talked for a bit. The two of them were comfortable with each other and asked me if I want 4 hands next time. That is definitely tempting and I am excited for my next visit. Standard tip and house fee.

  13. #18518

    Sophia Spa in Scottsdale?

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoy63  [View Original Post]
    I see their adds on craigslist all of the time. Does anyone know if they are purely legit or is L1 or more available? TIA.
    Someone on another board wrote no extras. Then again that was roughly 4 years ago. But not much additional Intel.

  14. #18517

    Sophia Spa

    I see their adds on craigslist all of the time. Does anyone know if they are purely legit or is L1 or more available? TIA.

  15. #18516

    What area are you in?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChungoLungo  [View Original Post]
    Lots of high end service reported (similar to big 6 days reports if you ask me. But I'm an outsider and don't go for FS) but what about a Great massage (like walk on back etc) with L1 or Russian finish from a cutie who didn't BB anything with you animals? Asking for a friend traveling there this weekend. And, yes, that friend is me. Thank you in advance good sirs.
    I'm interested in this as well if in East Valley. I have yet to find a truly great massage with L1 (other than one fluky time at Tianmei in Chandler after MANY visits but that was years ago). I'm in Mesa / Gilbert border area and most places in Chandler (which seem to have the better places from reviews here) are 15 miles or more away.

    Phx / Glendale area all seem to be L3-at least reviewed here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape