Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 18607
-
09-13-26 21:25 #18532Senior Member

Posts: 38Red 8 - YMMV
After reading the exchange about Red 8 being a rush job, and having seen plenty of other positive reviews, I figured I'd see for myself. I went in last Thursday, and Sia came to the window. I told her I wanted the hour (0. 7), and she took me back to a room. I put a generous donation on the table (2 $ and a cover). She joins me in the room a few minutes later and asked how many times I've been there. I said I'm new to this location, but I've been too other places, and she asked for names. She looked them up on her phone. I'm not sure if she wanted to vett my credentials, or to find out what other AMPs are in the area. She claimed to be new, "first day here, first customer. " LOL.
So I pulled her in for a hug and her top came down. She shared those lovely little Bs with me, and she seemed to enjoy the tongue flicking thing more than sucking. I pulled her shirt over her head and her pants disappeared, so I pulled her up onto the table for some daty. She gave me "cumming" three separate times and told me I have a nice tongue, then decided it was my turn. She put me on the table and started a nice BBBJ, then slid the cover on and climbed on for ACG. Nice, warm, wet, tight!! We played for a while, but I was jet lagged and wasn't popping, so after about 40 minutes she called Strawberry in and asked for help. I did 4 hands for a while, and let me say the mirror is a game changer. Watching the two of them work on me was great! After Strawberry had me sticking her innies, she climbed on to my face and I licked her while Sia went back to work with a handy blowie, until I popped. They did both pay attention to the clock, but I didn't feel rushed, just that they were trying to get me over the line within my hour.
Strawberry hit the shaking "oh baby"s a couple of times, and when they had cleaned every thing up, she told me I'm welcome to come back any time.
So, I'm not a white knight, and I'm not a shill. I had a great time at Red 8, and I will definitely repeat.
As always, YMMV!! I find being nice, and gentle, works very well for me. Some people want to be very domineering, some people want to be told what to do, we're all different, and I guess that's why mileage varies. Something different resonates with different people.
Stay safe!
-
09-13-26 19:54 #18531Senior Member

Posts: 385 foot 15 inches!
LOL.
Originally Posted by IndyJon
[View Original Post]
I'm betting is 5 feet and 15 cm, based on Sia being 5 feet and 30, and Sia was about 5-6 inches taller than Strawberry. The AI generated or enhanced photos are funny, but not necessary. The girls are attractive enough without that!
-
09-13-26 19:20 #18530Senior Member

Posts: 352It says she's 5-foot, 15-inches. So 6' 3".
Originally Posted by Batman8899
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-26 13:21 #18529Senior Member

Posts: 249Suki tried pulling that same game with me Friday. She is cute, follows direction, but nowhere near Lola's caliber.
Originally Posted by JonnyShallow
[View Original Post]
Peace,
GL.
-
09-13-26 12:06 #18528Senior Member

Posts: 44Lola at cloud
Had a dream a couple days ago, that I contacted the house and scheduled a meet with Lola, confirmation was made I went and grabbed cash. Showed up and this girl showed me in, she had decent tits so I was like maybe this is Lola, she told me to undress while she took hf / tip. I put my towel on, and waited for her to get back, I asked what was her name she said Suki, I was like is Lola in? I had scheduled for Lola. She quickly stripped down to get me to stay with her xD decent tits but after hearing reviews really wanted to see Lola. After a minute tryna convince me she went to the door and asked for Lola, in came Lola and Suki got dressed and walked out. And wow reviews were not lying, tits were amazing. Fake but very well done could barely see any scars, looked completely natural. Away to the shower we went where she cleaned me up and showed me the rest of her body. Personally not a huge fan of the bbl, but to each their own, tits were amazing. Back we went to the room where I laid down and she began a really good BBBJ, tried to swallow me, did a new to me technique where she sucks air in while she flicks her tongue back and forth. Before we even moved on to main event Suki came back to try 4 hands, I wasn't interested / had any more cash on hand so I declined. Moved thru various positions and finished in bag, she cleaned me up and off I went. Decent dream.
Stay safe 🤙.
-
09-13-26 11:27 #18527Senior Member

Posts: 80Maggie at Red 8
Heard Maggie was back at Red 8 so I went in to see her. It was great service from her again like my previous visits with her. When I came, she stuck her tongue out to prove she swallowed it all. I am always amazed because so few do that. I was snapped out of it when she tried to kiss me though. I guess she also has a sense of humor too LOL.
-
09-13-26 09:10 #18526Senior Member

Posts: 450Red 8 web
Found this site for Red 8. The photo of Strawberry made me laugh. She is no where near this petite.
https://www.az8clubvip.com/
-
09-12-26 23:09 #18525Senior Member

Posts: 48Oasis. Alice
Stopped by Oasis today and found out my favorite from last year is back this month. Her name is Alice and if you want a good massage with options I recommend her. She is younger Chinese, tall thin cute face and nice Cs.
-
09-12-26 16:20 #18524Regular Member

Posts: 1Jennifer and Zoey
The other day I went for breakfast on Bell. It was a sunny morning and I was feeling good. I was greeted by Jennifer at the window. She walked me to the room while I got ready she left and came back not wasting any time. She began deep tissue and she realized my legs were cold. She focused on making sure circulation was passing through. She then asked if I would like Zoey to join to make sure I get the full experience since it was my first time there. Lets say the two of them really knew how to take care of their clients. I won't go into detail, but If you are looking for a great experience two hands or four you can't go wrong while they Jennifer and Zoey are there.
Zoey- Slim and slender strait black hair to mid back. Super tight body firm peach bottom.
Jennifer- strait black hair I guess the best way to describe her would be an AMP with a Latinas body. Fit tight all around.
Both beautiful to look at, skillful and very tentative. Should had wrote this review the same day now I am thinking about going back already. Hahahhahaha.
-
09-11-26 20:30 #18523Senior Member

Posts: 147777 Union Hills
I was in the North Valley a couple of weeks ago and decided to give this place a try. Only girl working was named Angie. She is around 30, cute but not a spinner type. Paid for half an hour, . 5, and went in and laid down, she came in and asked if light touch was okay and we agreed. She spent 5 minutes or so just gently sliding her hand on my body but avoided letting me touch her until she starting going between my thighs. Asked me to flip and asked what I wanted, everything of course. She said $$$ and I said a hard no, she tried going a little but I said all I had left was 1. 4 and once I proved I nothing else in my pocket she agreed. (Recommendation, never take your wallet in or more cash than you are willing to pay). She went to get supplies and I wasn't sure how the service would be after the haggling.
She came back in stripped down revealing a very sexy body and wiped us both down with iodine and then hand wipes. She started with a slow handy while I played with her boobs and then proceeded to the most sensual BBBJ I have ever had while looking at me the entire time. She then slide up my body and climbed on and started rocking slowly back and forth with her body tight to mine the entire time for at least 15 minutes. The only down side was she only let me lightly kiss her, but everything else was beyond GFE. When she could tell I was close, she picked up the pace until the finish and then just laid on me for a while stroking my hair while I stroked her body.
I wanted to go back before posting to see if I would get the same service before posting. Went back today and she remembered me and asked if I wanted half and hour. I said yes and just handed her 2. 2. She went to get ready so she wouldn't have to go back later. Came back in knowing why I was there. No hint of a massage, she just dropped her dress and started kissing me like we were teenagers. Spent the next 45 or so minutes slowly and sensually pleasing each other in every possible way.
She is only supposed to be here for a month and I am going out of country for the next three weeks. So gentlemen, enjoy her while you can.
-
09-11-26 17:50 #18522Senior Member

Posts: 112L1 is readily available
Doubt it will go beyond that.
Originally Posted by DannyBoy63
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-26 16:36 #18521Senior Member

Posts: 4067th ave and Olive ave. Near liquor store Spa63
I went here and saw Mia after reading another review. She was pretty good and I recognize her from other spas in Peoria area. She didn't disappoint me and gave a pretty good massage and great CFS. I'm pretty sure she does BBFS, but I'll let someone else test that out. She had a good body, average age for massage girl, and started with BBBJ. I'll come back for her in a couple weeks. . 6 hf, and normal tips.
-
09-11-26 16:33 #18520Senior Member

Posts: 40Try 777 spa or Tai Chi at night time. Or one of the other older places in Glendale / Peoria or and. Phoenix. Not the ones that are advertised on here, because most of these newer places have girls that rotate out every month.
Originally Posted by ChungoLungo
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-26 14:46 #18519Senior Member

Posts: 40Red Star
Location: Northwest corner of 83rd ave. And Cactus Rd.
Date of service: 9/10/26 afternoon.
Therapist name: Bella.
Ethnicity: Asian.
Age: 26.
Height: 5'3.
Weight: 120.
Cup size: natural B.
Summary: I went in on Thursday afternoon and was the only customer there. I have been looking forward to my second visit with Monica, but unfortunately her Aunt flo was visiting. Bella was looking good so I decided to have my session with her. She has a great attitude and was easy to connect with. I was clean so I declined the shower and she started with a nice BBBJ. Moved on to mish, then finished with doggie. I then started to massage her for a little bit and then she said I will give you a good massage. She spent 10 minutes giving me a decent therapeutic massage. She called for Monica to come in and the three of us cuddled and talked for a bit. The two of them were comfortable with each other and asked me if I want 4 hands next time. That is definitely tempting and I am excited for my next visit. Standard tip and house fee.
-
09-11-26 13:23 #18518Senior Member

Posts: 60Sophia Spa in Scottsdale?
Someone on another board wrote no extras. Then again that was roughly 4 years ago. But not much additional Intel.
Originally Posted by DannyBoy63
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




