Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 1241 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 506 1006 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 18601
Different From All the Others
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18526

    Red 8 web

    Found this site for Red 8. The photo of Strawberry made me laugh. She is no where near this petite.

    https://www.az8clubvip.com/

  2. #18525

    Oasis. Alice

    Stopped by Oasis today and found out my favorite from last year is back this month. Her name is Alice and if you want a good massage with options I recommend her. She is younger Chinese, tall thin cute face and nice Cs.

  3. #18524

    Jennifer and Zoey

    The other day I went for breakfast on Bell. It was a sunny morning and I was feeling good. I was greeted by Jennifer at the window. She walked me to the room while I got ready she left and came back not wasting any time. She began deep tissue and she realized my legs were cold. She focused on making sure circulation was passing through. She then asked if I would like Zoey to join to make sure I get the full experience since it was my first time there. Lets say the two of them really knew how to take care of their clients. I won't go into detail, but If you are looking for a great experience two hands or four you can't go wrong while they Jennifer and Zoey are there.

    Zoey- Slim and slender strait black hair to mid back. Super tight body firm peach bottom.

    Jennifer- strait black hair I guess the best way to describe her would be an AMP with a Latinas body. Fit tight all around.

    Both beautiful to look at, skillful and very tentative. Should had wrote this review the same day now I am thinking about going back already. Hahahhahaha.

  4. #18523

    777 Union Hills

    I was in the North Valley a couple of weeks ago and decided to give this place a try. Only girl working was named Angie. She is around 30, cute but not a spinner type. Paid for half an hour, . 5, and went in and laid down, she came in and asked if light touch was okay and we agreed. She spent 5 minutes or so just gently sliding her hand on my body but avoided letting me touch her until she starting going between my thighs. Asked me to flip and asked what I wanted, everything of course. She said $$$ and I said a hard no, she tried going a little but I said all I had left was 1. 4 and once I proved I nothing else in my pocket she agreed. (Recommendation, never take your wallet in or more cash than you are willing to pay). She went to get supplies and I wasn't sure how the service would be after the haggling.

    She came back in stripped down revealing a very sexy body and wiped us both down with iodine and then hand wipes. She started with a slow handy while I played with her boobs and then proceeded to the most sensual BBBJ I have ever had while looking at me the entire time. She then slide up my body and climbed on and started rocking slowly back and forth with her body tight to mine the entire time for at least 15 minutes. The only down side was she only let me lightly kiss her, but everything else was beyond GFE. When she could tell I was close, she picked up the pace until the finish and then just laid on me for a while stroking my hair while I stroked her body.

    I wanted to go back before posting to see if I would get the same service before posting. Went back today and she remembered me and asked if I wanted half and hour. I said yes and just handed her 2. 2. She went to get ready so she wouldn't have to go back later. Came back in knowing why I was there. No hint of a massage, she just dropped her dress and started kissing me like we were teenagers. Spent the next 45 or so minutes slowly and sensually pleasing each other in every possible way.

    She is only supposed to be here for a month and I am going out of country for the next three weeks. So gentlemen, enjoy her while you can.

  5. #18522

    L1 is readily available

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoy63  [View Original Post]
    I see their adds on craigslist all of the time. Does anyone know if they are purely legit or is L1 or more available? TIA.
    Doubt it will go beyond that.

  6. #18521

    67th ave and Olive ave. Near liquor store Spa63

    I went here and saw Mia after reading another review. She was pretty good and I recognize her from other spas in Peoria area. She didn't disappoint me and gave a pretty good massage and great CFS. I'm pretty sure she does BBFS, but I'll let someone else test that out. She had a good body, average age for massage girl, and started with BBBJ. I'll come back for her in a couple weeks. . 6 hf, and normal tips.

  7. #18520
    Quote Originally Posted by ChungoLungo  [View Original Post]
    Lots of high end service reported (similar to big 6 days reports if you ask me. But I'm an outsider and don't go for FS) but what about a Great massage (like walk on back etc) with L1 or Russian finish from a cutie who didn't BB anything with you animals? Asking for a friend traveling there this weekend. And, yes, that friend is me. Thank you in advance good sirs.
    Try 777 spa or Tai Chi at night time. Or one of the other older places in Glendale / Peoria or and. Phoenix. Not the ones that are advertised on here, because most of these newer places have girls that rotate out every month.

  8. #18519

    Red Star

    Location: Northwest corner of 83rd ave. And Cactus Rd.

    Date of service: 9/10/26 afternoon.

    Therapist name: Bella.

    Ethnicity: Asian.

    Age: 26.

    Height: 5'3.

    Weight: 120.

    Cup size: natural B.

    Summary: I went in on Thursday afternoon and was the only customer there. I have been looking forward to my second visit with Monica, but unfortunately her Aunt flo was visiting. Bella was looking good so I decided to have my session with her. She has a great attitude and was easy to connect with. I was clean so I declined the shower and she started with a nice BBBJ. Moved on to mish, then finished with doggie. I then started to massage her for a little bit and then she said I will give you a good massage. She spent 10 minutes giving me a decent therapeutic massage. She called for Monica to come in and the three of us cuddled and talked for a bit. The two of them were comfortable with each other and asked me if I want 4 hands next time. That is definitely tempting and I am excited for my next visit. Standard tip and house fee.

  9. #18518

    Sophia Spa in Scottsdale?

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoy63  [View Original Post]
    I see their adds on craigslist all of the time. Does anyone know if they are purely legit or is L1 or more available? TIA.
    Someone on another board wrote no extras. Then again that was roughly 4 years ago. But not much additional Intel.

  10. #18517

    Sophia Spa

    I see their adds on craigslist all of the time. Does anyone know if they are purely legit or is L1 or more available? TIA.

  11. #18516

    What area are you in?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChungoLungo  [View Original Post]
    Lots of high end service reported (similar to big 6 days reports if you ask me. But I'm an outsider and don't go for FS) but what about a Great massage (like walk on back etc) with L1 or Russian finish from a cutie who didn't BB anything with you animals? Asking for a friend traveling there this weekend. And, yes, that friend is me. Thank you in advance good sirs.
    I'm interested in this as well if in East Valley. I have yet to find a truly great massage with L1 (other than one fluky time at Tianmei in Chandler after MANY visits but that was years ago). I'm in Mesa / Gilbert border area and most places in Chandler (which seem to have the better places from reviews here) are 15 miles or more away.

    Phx / Glendale area all seem to be L3-at least reviewed here.

  12. #18515

    BBFS with Zoey at Sunny is on my bucket list

    Just found out Sunny (on Bell) now has second door. I was met by a beautiful spinner Zoey with Cs MM that felt real. She was really tight and could take a pounding.

    I left happy and will repeat again this weekend.

  13. #18514

    Jennifer at Sunny

    I saw Jennifer at Sunny on Bell Rd. She has a very pretty face with a sexy body with enhanced breasts. The table shower was very good with body sliding and BBBJ to warm up. Back in the room she started 69 and then put the cover on for cowgirl. She cleaned me up and massaged me after we finished. I will see Jennifer again.

  14. #18513

    Mesa Hogging all the BB AMP Baddies!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainblow638  [View Original Post]
    This review of Sia at Sunny got me intrigued. Called Sunny to make an appointment but they told me Sia actually moved to Red 8. Made the drive down to mesa. Saw that this Sia was Chinese and malay with a fit body as described above so I figured it was indeed the same girl.

    Had a very fun time with her similar to the guy above. She's not afraid to get down and dirty and gets really into the session which was pretty hot. Also opted for the BBFS upgrade for an extra $ and pounded her in a bunch of different positions. Cute girl, good energy, fun time, would come back for her again.
    Damn! Was meaning to try her and of course she moves all the way to east flipping Mesa! Mesa now has Strawberry & Sia at Red 8, and blowup doll Fendi at Cloud!

    Now to decide who to go and see, but almost 1 hour away from me! Ugh.

    Thanks for the update OP!

  15. #18512

    This same Sia has moved to Red 8

    Quote Originally Posted by Noblesavage01  [View Original Post]
    Sia is no slouch!!

    After all the reading of reviews wanted to experience sunny and last week wanted momo.

    But ended up with Dora. She is a real sweetheart and she had me wanting more.

    Ended up at sunny again yesterday, was met at the window by sia.

    As soon as I walk through the door she plants a big wet kiss indicating what would follow.

    Lost my clotehes, and she starts gentle rubbing which did not last long.

    On flip she made the motions, donation out of the way the fun began.

    She is half Chinese and Malay, good looking toned body and natural b's as far as I can tell.

    With some sensitive nips. Sucking on them had her moaning, got her on the table from daty.

    Which she really enjoys, change positions and now she is on her knees sucking me off.

    Good skills there, wet and sensual. She stops and whispers do you want the special.

    I was so wound up that for an extra $, she would do bare. I gave in we had fun in multiple positions.

    And finally had her suck me of and she got it all. Handed her a tissue to spit it out and she then continued to.

    Suck me off, as I was still hard. Still thinking of the visit.

    Looks like sunny deserves some love too.
    This review of Sia at Sunny got me intrigued. Called Sunny to make an appointment but they told me Sia actually moved to Red 8. Made the drive down to mesa. Saw that this Sia was Chinese and malay with a fit body as described above so I figured it was indeed the same girl.

    Had a very fun time with her similar to the guy above. She's not afraid to get down and dirty and gets really into the session which was pretty hot. Also opted for the BBFS upgrade for an extra $ and pounded her in a bunch of different positions. Cute girl, good energy, fun time, would come back for her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape