Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 1513 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 22688
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22448
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    This her? Fits the description.
    How did you get these pics. Do you have her on social media? Mind sharing her socials?

  2. #22447

    First time post and first visit to Detroit clubs

    Had occasion to be in Detroit on Saturday, so decided to take to opportunity to visit some of the clubs during the day shift. Thanks to the good information here, I had a great first time! Thanks!

    Started at BTs around 2:30, the valet parking wasn't bad, no cover on the day shift, got a free booth and an $8 coke. There were a decent selection of dancers, a few stopped by to visit, struck up a nice conversation with one going by the name Slim, and did some VIP dances with her a little later. Just a heads up when visiting the VIP area there they lock up both your phone and the dancers phone which makes it hard to keep track of time. I enjoyed the laidback feel of BTs. Never felt pressured and everyone seemed friendly probably could have spent the whole afternoon there but since it was my first time in Detroit and I live a few hours away, I wanted to see what some of the other clubs were like.

    Next stop was the Silver Criket. No cover or valet, just a $10 coke. Was shown a table near the stage. There were several dancers but none that really caught my eye. Seemed like an ok place with potential but I left after 30 minutes and headed to the Flight Club to catch the end of the day shift there.

    The Flight Club was the most active in terms of number and range of dancers and customers. Fir a Saturday around 5 pm it seemed rocking. No cover, only valet. Got a table near the stage and another $10 coke. Almost immediately had dancers stopping by to sit with me Coda was the first, and I liked her but since I had literally just sat down I wanted to get the lay of the land first. Kind of regret that since I never got to reconnect with her that afternoon. Had other aggressive dancers sit at my table but they weren't my type, they were a challenge to get to move on but eventually did. This was a fun club with lots of selection, would be interesting to see what it is like at night but I was on a budget both for time and money LOL. There was a dancer, Nevaeh (Heaven spelled backwards she said) that I clicked with. She had a great stage show with plenty of eye contact. She came over after and we had a good chat and ended upstairs in the VIP. Would definitely like to see her again but dummy me forgot to ask her schedule. So if anyone knows when she normally dances feel free to dm me. She had long curly blonde hair, was petite and rail thin. I saw her about 6 pm on Saturday if that description helps. Like BTs, I could have spent most of the day here.

    Finally, to complete the circuit I swung by the Landing Strip. Got there after 7 so $20 cover plus valet, got a seat at the bar and another $10 coke. Unfortunately just missed the lineup so decided to sit and watch for awhile given I was already invested. Not really much that caught my eye, though I did have a really friendly dancer sitting next to me for awhile that was doing her best to convince me to go downstairs. I think she would have been fun, but I was pretty spent after my earlier stops. I ended up leaving after 45 minutes.

    Of the 4 spots I would say BTs and Flight Club were my favorites. BTs seemed more relaxed and chill Flight Club seemed more like a party. The VIPs in both were fine BTs had a full size mirror while Flight Club seemed a little more spacious and luxurious. Already planning my budget and figuring out when I can take a day and drive over and visit both these clubs again. With any luck catch Nevaeh again too.

  3. #22446

    VIP in the clubs

    Hi everyone, I'll be in Detroit this weekend, I'm going to check out BTs and LS and bogarts, are the VIP areas private?

  4. #22445

    First time visiting Detroit last Saturday and had to see the sights

    Thanks to all the great info here, I had a fun time. Was visiting for the day and had limited time had available so I started at BT's about 2 pm. Nice club, no cover for the day shift, and was given a booth for free. Plenty to see there and a variety stopped by my table. Ended up hitting it off with a dancer going by Slim (she was) and spent time in the VIP with her. Very relaxed and friendly.

    Since I was only in town for the day, I wanted to see as much as I could so I could better plan a return visit. Next stop was the Silver Criket, after Bt's it seemed like a let down only stayed 30 minutes or so, didn't find anyone to appealing on the day shift, so I cut my losses.

    Next stop was Flight Club. Still day shift, maybe 5:30 pm. Was the most jumping of the clubs and a lot more dancers. Definitely fun. Ended up at a table next to the stage and had some pushy dancers sitting down almost right away, unfortunately none my type, had to work to get rid of them since I had only just arrived and wanted to see what the club was like. Ended up connecting with a dancer going by Neveah (Heaven spelled backwards she said) - would love to see her again but stupid me forgot to ask her when she normally works. Feel free to dm me if you can help me. She had long blonde wavy hair, was petite and rail thin, and fun in the VIP. It was around 6 pm when I saw her on Saturday.

    On my way out of town, I stopped in to the Landing Strip. Was after 7 pm so had to pay a $20 cover and sat at the bar. Just missed the hourly lineup so decided to watch for a little bit. Nothing there that really caught my interest so headed out after 45 minutes or so.

    Of the four places, I really enjoyed BTs and the Flight Club and already trying to figure out how to finance my return. The other two I might visit again, but I didn't find them nearly as appealing. I live a couple of hours away, probably good that I'm not local I might be broke, LOL. Feel free to dm for more specifics and especially if you know when Neveah normally dances.

  5. #22444

    Tiffany Landing Strip

    Quote Originally Posted by PauliP  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that is her. Great time in the VIP.
    This her? Fits the description.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-09-08 120811.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-09-08 120836.jpg‎   Screenshot 2026-09-08 120920.jpg‎  

  6. #22443
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyBoyx420  [View Original Post]
    Is she Tall great looking tits wears glasses.
    Yes, that is her. Great time in the VIP.

  7. #22442

    Selena: when & where?

    Does anyone know which club Selena is currently working, and her days / shifts?

  8. #22441

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by Rithro  [View Original Post]
    Pauli, thanks for sharing your negative experience at LS. It helps the rest of us stay forewarned and forearmed. Also appreciate hearing what happened after you complained.

    I've had the best of times and the worst of times at LS. I've been hustled for drinks and had unsatisfactory VIP trips there. I've also had some mind-blowingly hot experiences. List members may remember Sandra from Croatia. I first met her at LS before she went to Criket. Tiffany, whom you mentioned, was the other LS hottie. Pretty blonde, great tits, and a total porn star in the VIP (as always, YMMV). I haven't seen her there in about a year. Have you seen her lately?
    Is she Tall great looking tits wears glasses.

  9. #22440

    Looking Around

    Looking Around: Due to the intermittent connectivity and the repeated error messages with the site, it's easier to post this here. I tried responding to your message but I'm unable to do so because you have to clear some space out.

  10. #22439

    Sunday

    Due to my work schedule, I'll be off on Monday, so I'm almost certainly going to go out Sunday. I can't remember the last time I was out on a Sunday night. Any thoughts on the lineup or how many dancers might be working? I'll be going to either Henry's or Bogart's (maybe both).

  11. #22438

    Henry's and Bogart's, Friday Day Shift, 09-04

    So, off I went on my usual Friday circuit, starting at Henry's, getting there around 2:30. It was very dead, with only four dancers working. No Sunflower. No Selena. No Yesna. No Arabella.

    Miami was there, but I decided to head down to Bogart's. At most, I spent half an hour at Henry's.

    Bogart's was fairly busy, and I'd say there were at least fifteen dancers working, including Anastasia, Lacey, Pam, and Ryder.

    There was also a very attractive AA dancer in her twenties. She was very pretty and had a nice body. I asked the waitress what her name was, but I've already forgotten it. She did say that the dancer resembled an actress I'd never heard of named Simone something. She's definitely someone I want to get to know and, ideally, take upstairs in the future.

    Most of my day was spent socializing and talking to dancers I'd seen around but hadn't previously spoken with.

    I talked to Lacey for about twenty or thirty minutes.

    Pam is an older brunette, and she told me that she's been working in clubs since 1987, so she's definitely experienced. She's an avid reader and has a strong interest in history, as do I, so we really clicked and discussed a variety of subjects.

    Anastasia is a short, slightly thick, 26 year old white dancer. She was wearing a red and black plaid skirt, which I found very appealing. She's friendly, and I very much enjoyed our conversation. We talked for quite a while.

    She's a smart woman who's attending college and hopes to earn a doctorate in neuroscience. I seriously considered broaching the subject of backroom activities, but she went up for her set, and we didn't get any further than that. Truthfully, my goal was to see Ryder.

    Early on, I asked the waitress to let Ryder know that I'd like to see her. Although she passed along the message, Ryder was busy and obviously has quite a fan club. Eventually, she came over and talked to me.

    Ryder is very friendly, bubbly, talkative, and instantly likable. Although I'd just met her, I felt as though I'd known her for years. We must have talked for at least half an hour or forty-five minutes, before getting to the subject of going upstairs. Negotiations were quick, easy, and hassle free. Off we went.

    When we got upstairs, I told her about my anal fetish, and she had no problem with it. She has what I'd call a typical menu: head and doggie.

    While we were involved in our activities, I asked her about Greek. She's into it but said that it would cost more. I didn't ask how much more. Still, she was fine with me playing with her ass, and since I enjoy doing that, it worked out well.

    The only distraction for me was her porn star acting, which I'm not a fan of. It wasn't over the top, but there was still a bit of it. I told her that she didn't have to do that, but she continued, although maybe a little less intensely. Some of you guys might enjoy the acting, but it's unnecessary for me and throws off my concentration.

    Unfortunately, I was having one of those frustrating days when I just couldn't seem to get over the finish line. I apologized to her, and to her credit, she didn't rush or pressure me. With her help of playing with my balls and ass, I finally got there.

    Overall, my experience with Ryder was very enjoyable, and I'll definitely repeat. For those of you who may be hesitant about going upstairs with her, don't be. I'd absolutely recommend seeing her.

    Lastly, I still haven't met Rosie, but I intend to do so in the near future. She's always busy, so the hard part seems to be flagging her down for a conversation and, ideally, a visit upstairs.

  12. #22437
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue734  [View Original Post]
    Does she go by the name "Kait", or something else at Tropical Touch?
    She goes by Kait on ig and the tropical touch ig. Has a seeking profile too.

  13. #22436

    Landing strip Thursday Night

    Hit the LS Last night couldn't stay long had a couple drinks. Only one that interested me was a Blond a touch on the thick side wearing glasses huge rack. Anyone have the VIP scoop in her.

  14. #22435

    Sandra at Bogarts

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuy411  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I've ventured out but I'm interested in a skinny blonde spinner for day shift today. Any suggestions? I would prefer SC / H8 / bogarts / BTs.

    Any suggestions or tips are welcomed thank you.
    If you don't look closely at her face. She is older but still has a spinner body with nice fake boobs.

  15. #22434
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuy411  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I've ventured out but I'm interested in a skinny blonde spinner for day shift today. Any suggestions? I would prefer SC / H8 / bogarts / BTs.

    Any suggestions or tips are welcomed thank you.
    I'm thinking is there even one skinny blonde spinner on dayshift at the clubs you mentioned? And I honestly have to say the answer is no, no there is not.

    Best chance is at SC if Pixie is working, since it's Friday BT's might have a couple come in to work but BT's has suffered a talent drop off of late on the dayshift.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape