rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 1513 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 1015 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 22688
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22478
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    Nice report.

    You knew Melanie were a ROB so you were on guard but I still would have been very leery of any unknown dancer approaching and quickly asking for a drink, many a guy has been burned by a dancer ordering a $18 drink.
    Many thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed reading the report.

    Honestly, Melanie might have burned me if members of our community hadn't warned us about her, so thanks, guys. As for an unfamiliar dancer approaching me and asking for a drink shortly after we meet, yes, I've been burned that way before, as probably most of us have, and it sucks.

    However, Melanie and I had already talked for five or maybe even ten minutes, so I went ahead and bought her one. My own drinks typically cost me $15 because I always give the waitstaff a $5 tip. I'm not sure how many of you would consider that excessive, but I usually only order one drink for myself anyway.

    On other fronts, I just got back from going to Henry's a little while ago, so I'll write a report on that soon.

  2. #22477

    Dancer at SC

    I don't remember her name but worked dayshift maybe 6 or more month ago, she was mixed black and white spinner maybe 23 and very hot. She had a very squeky voice. Does anyone know who I am talking about? Where is she now? Anyone know?

  3. #22476
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    So, while I don't have much to report, I went out last night, starting near the end of Henry's day shift.

    There were five or six dancers there. No Sunflower, no Yesna, no Selena and no Arabella. It's been so long since I've seen Arabella that I'm beginning to think she may have stopped dancing again. Of note, I haven't seen Nicole in weeks, even though she has been a staple of the weekday day shift for years.

    Henry's night shift didn't improve, so I was off to Bogart's, hoping there was an off chance that Gemini had decided to work on a Thursday.

    Bogart's wasn't much better. After grabbing a table and a drink, I noticed that it wasn't especially busy, although there were still a decent number of customers and dancers there.

    Among the dancers working were Melanie, Marilyn, Princess, Sapphire and Angel. Unfortunately, there was no Gemini.

    I saw a thin brunette sitting at a table with a customer. Shortly after she left him, she came over and talked to me. It was Melanie.

    From the moment Melanie walked up to me, I knew that I wasn't going up with her. I was also able to confirm that she was the known ripoff I'd read about.

    Quite honestly, based on the reports, I expected Melanie to look much different. Somehow, I'd pictured an especially attractive bleached blonde, but that wasn't the case at all. I'd describe her as average looking. After she said, "Buy me a drink," my curiosity got the better of me, so I did.

    Melanie and I talked about a variety of subjects, but the one thing that really stuck with me was that she described herself as infamous. I knew what she was infamous for, but I still asked her, "Infamous how?" She didn't expand on it at all. Not long after I declined her offer of a dance, she left.

    Even though we talked for about twenty minutes, my overall impression of Melanie is that she's very straightforward and sure of herself, although in a somewhat abrasive way. I have no desire to interact with her again.

    I saw Marilyn go by a couple of times, but she didn't stop.

    Princess, the thin, young brunette with the pixie body, was also working. I tipped her and asked her to come over and see me. She said that she would, although she never did. She's nice, and while I don't know whether she was necessarily opposed to coming over, our last negotiation attempt didn't exactly work out, so she may have felt that it would be a waste of time.

    Angel is the short, thick, young white dancer with bleached blonde hair who I referenced in a report a couple of months ago. She was the one who, when I said hello, didn't say anything back but gave me a look as though she'd stepped in roadkill.

    Nonetheless, I went to the stage while she was dancing and tipped her. After I told her that I was in there a lot, she said that she's there every day. I replied, "You must be exhausted," and she said, "I'm young. " I still asked whether she wanted to come over and talk to me, but she said she was sitting with a customer.

    The most exciting thing that happened last night was that the police tased a guy in the parking lot. Apparently, he was running away from them for whatever reason.

    In a nutshell, it was one of those nights when I should have just stayed home and watched TV or played PLO.

    I'm getting ready to make my way out for the day shift today. I'll start at Henry's, move on to Bogart's and, if all else fails, head off to the Cricket.
    Nice report.

    You knew Melanie were a ROB so you were on guard but I still would have been very leery of any unknown dancer approaching and quickly asking for a drink, many a guy has been burned by a dancer ordering a $18 drink.

  4. #22475
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    This has been asked before and the answer is still no, Asian dancers are unicorns although there are a couple Filipina girls around.
    Agreed but there is a new Cambodian girl up from florida at BTs. Seems to be there most days and nights.

  5. #22474

    1,000 gomens!

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    Looking Around: Due to the intermittent connectivity and the repeated error messages with the site, it's easier to post this here. I tried responding to your message but I'm unable to do so because you have to clear some space out.
    Sorry about that, just got back from a trip. Messages cleared, appreciate your insights both public and private.

  6. #22473
    Quote Originally Posted by McGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if there is a spot with Asian strippers?
    This has been asked before and the answer is still no, Asian dancers are unicorns although there are a couple Filipina girls around.

  7. #22472

    Going to hit Flight Club tonight 9-8

    Going to try and make it for day shift and night shift.

    Looking for a great time with 9-10 in looks and performance if possible.

    Anyone have suggestions on who to avoid and who to pursue PM me.

    Thanks.

  8. #22471
    Quote Originally Posted by Arianabp  [View Original Post]
    Dye red hair thin white girl at Silver Cricket night shift. Had some nice dance from her, but she said she doesn't do extra. Is this true? Any info would be appreciated.
    If a dancer tells you she doesn't do extras that means not with you she won't, even if she does them with someone else she still will not do them with you, just be happy with non extra dances or forget about it and move on, there are plenty of other dancers who will

  9. #22470

    Any info on Sin at SC?

    Dye red hair thin white girl at Silver Cricket night shift. Had some nice dance from her, but she said she doesn't do extra. Is this true? Any info would be appreciated.

  10. #22469

    Phones at BT's

    Sure, I will get blamed for being white knighter, but some asshole today snuck a phone into BT's VIP and filmed the action in the back without asking the dancer. That's bullshit! Whoever did it is a fucking asshole and deserves to get an ass kicking. Fucking piece of shit. What's wrong with you? What we do here is always consensual. We have a nice thing, we talk to each other. We share stuff, and it's consensual with the ladies and for someone to do this is a total violation. This sick and wrong. I hope it wasn't one of us but just have a strong feeling, since we all talk about the phone so much lately Fucking Asshole, hope your dick falls off.

  11. #22468
    Quote Originally Posted by VirCof  [View Original Post]
    I follow several girls on IG and I only saw several posts from one girl, saying she remembered when he followed her from club to club and he will be her angel.
    I saw about 5 or 6 girls post about him in their stories. Seemed like he was a landing strip and silver cricket regular just wondering if he might have been a board member.

  12. #22467

    09-10, Henry's and Bogart's

    So, while I don't have much to report, I went out last night, starting near the end of Henry's day shift.

    There were five or six dancers there. No Sunflower, no Yesna, no Selena and no Arabella. It's been so long since I've seen Arabella that I'm beginning to think she may have stopped dancing again. Of note, I haven't seen Nicole in weeks, even though she has been a staple of the weekday day shift for years.

    Henry's night shift didn't improve, so I was off to Bogart's, hoping there was an off chance that Gemini had decided to work on a Thursday.

    Bogart's wasn't much better. After grabbing a table and a drink, I noticed that it wasn't especially busy, although there were still a decent number of customers and dancers there.

    Among the dancers working were Melanie, Marilyn, Princess, Sapphire and Angel. Unfortunately, there was no Gemini.

    I saw a thin brunette sitting at a table with a customer. Shortly after she left him, she came over and talked to me. It was Melanie.

    From the moment Melanie walked up to me, I knew that I wasn't going up with her. I was also able to confirm that she was the known ripoff I'd read about.

    Quite honestly, based on the reports, I expected Melanie to look much different. Somehow, I'd pictured an especially attractive bleached blonde, but that wasn't the case at all. I'd describe her as average looking. After she said, "Buy me a drink," my curiosity got the better of me, so I did.

    Melanie and I talked about a variety of subjects, but the one thing that really stuck with me was that she described herself as infamous. I knew what she was infamous for, but I still asked her, "Infamous how?" She didn't expand on it at all. Not long after I declined her offer of a dance, she left.

    Even though we talked for about twenty minutes, my overall impression of Melanie is that she's very straightforward and sure of herself, although in a somewhat abrasive way. I have no desire to interact with her again.

    I saw Marilyn go by a couple of times, but she didn't stop.

    Princess, the thin, young brunette with the pixie body, was also working. I tipped her and asked her to come over and see me. She said that she would, although she never did. She's nice, and while I don't know whether she was necessarily opposed to coming over, our last negotiation attempt didn't exactly work out, so she may have felt that it would be a waste of time.

    Angel is the short, thick, young white dancer with bleached blonde hair who I referenced in a report a couple of months ago. She was the one who, when I said hello, didn't say anything back but gave me a look as though she'd stepped in roadkill.

    Nonetheless, I went to the stage while she was dancing and tipped her. After I told her that I was in there a lot, she said that she's there every day. I replied, "You must be exhausted," and she said, "I'm young. " I still asked whether she wanted to come over and talk to me, but she said she was sitting with a customer.

    The most exciting thing that happened last night was that the police tased a guy in the parking lot. Apparently, he was running away from them for whatever reason.

    In a nutshell, it was one of those nights when I should have just stayed home and watched TV or played PLO.

    I'm getting ready to make my way out for the day shift today. I'll start at Henry's, move on to Bogart's and, if all else fails, head off to the Cricket.

  13. #22466
    Quote Originally Posted by McGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if there is a spot with Asian strippers?
    Asia?

    Seriously though, if I see any Asian strippers at the clubs, I'll post it. I hear they love you long time.

  14. #22465
    Anyone know if there is a spot with Asian strippers?

  15. #22464

    Vips

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFord1  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone, I'll be in Detroit this weekend, I'm going to check out BTs and LS and bogarts, are the VIP areas private?
    I can only speak to BTs. The VIPs are relatively private, though will say the entrance is visible so you will be seen going back, not that anyone cares. It is $20 per visit, a curtained off cubicle in a row of cubicles. Not huge but enough room has a chair and a full length mirror and dim lighting. At BTs you and the dancer have to lock up your phone while you are in the VIP which I didn't mind but does make it hard to keep track of time. Might have to wear a watch the next time I visit. If there are neighbors in the VIP there is a good chance you will hear them.

    Flight Club VIP is more plush and a little larger. With a couch but no mirror. They are located upstairs and the music seems louder. So they seemed more private. It is $25 per visit there. Wish I could combine the two rooms and put the mirror from BTs in the Flight Club room.

    Will definitely visit both again. Hope that helps.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape