Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 1470 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 1014 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 22050
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21855
    Quote Originally Posted by Opttrix  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to all the great info here, I had a fun time. Was visiting for the day and had limited time had available so I started at BT's about 2 pm. Nice club, no cover for the day shift, and was given a booth for free. Plenty to see there and a variety stopped by my table. Ended up hitting it off with a dancer going by Slim (she was) and spent time in the VIP with her. Very relaxed and friendly.

    Since I was only in town for the day, I wanted to see as much as I could so I could better plan a return visit. Next stop was the Silver Criket, after Bt's it seemed like a let down only stayed 30 minutes or so, didn't find anyone to appealing on the day shift, so I cut my losses.

    Next stop was Flight Club. Still day shift, maybe 5:30 pm. Was the most jumping of the clubs and a lot more dancers. Definitely fun. Ended up at a table next to the stage and had some pushy dancers sitting down almost right away, unfortunately none my type, had to work to get rid of them since I had only just arrived and wanted to see what the club was like. Ended up connecting with a dancer going by Neveah (Heaven spelled backwards she said) - would love to see her again but stupid me forgot to ask her when she normally works. Feel free to dm me if you can help me. She had long blonde wavy hair, was petite and rail thin, and fun in the VIP. It was around 6 pm when I saw her on Saturday.

    On my way out of town, I stopped in to the Landing Strip. Was after 7 pm so had to pay a $20 cover and sat at the bar. Just missed the hourly lineup so decided to watch for a little bit. Nothing there that really caught my interest so headed out after 45 minutes or so.

    Of the four places, I really enjoyed BTs and the Flight Club and already trying to figure out how to finance my return. The other two I might visit again, but I didn't find them nearly as appealing. I live a couple of hours away, probably good that I'm not local I might be broke, LOL. Feel free to dm for more specifics and especially if you know when Neveah normally dances.
    OT,

    Welcome aboard we are glad to have you. Excellent report and please keep posting.

    You need a few more data points, but most of have a club we like the best and then we go to the other club for the girls we like. The girls tend to move around and dance at all the clubs.

    A club can be great one night and terrible the next night. It is very hit and miss. If I don't have a specific dancer I want to see, I like to block 5 hours so I have enough time to change clubs in case the first one I choose doesn't have anyone who appeals to me.

    I talked to Slim but she was pretty stoned when I talked to her and she also had bad breath so I was not interested that night. I agree she has a good figure and is 22 years old. I made a note to talk to her again and assess her breath.

    I enjoyed spending time with Neveah, and recommend her to others.

    It sounds like you did great for your first time out.

    MM.

  2. #21854

    Henry's, Friday 09-11 and Saturday 09-12

    So, I've been pretty active the last couple of days, and I'll sum it up as best I can.

    On Friday, I started at Henry's for the day shift. It wasn't very busy, but Diamond, Dixie and Yesna were among the dancers there. I was surprised to see Diamond when I walked in because she typically works days at Bogart's.

    Diamond is a short, thick white brunette with hair that falls well past her collarbones. She carries her weight well, and she's had some cosmetic surgery done. I've known her for about fifteen years, going back to the Henry's South days.

    She and I talked for quite a while. She's temporarily at Henry's because of some drama at Bogart's. I won't go into the details, but I understand why she's at Henry's right now. She told me several times that she wants to go back to Bogart's, and I'm sure that she will soon.

    I've talked about Diamond before. Her backroom skills are very good, and all options are on the table. If you're looking to visit Greece, I'm sure she can arrange the trip.

    Diamond asked if I wanted to go back with her, but I declined and told her I was just going to hang out for a while. I'd noticed Yesna was there, and I wanted to go back with her.

    While Yesna was in the back, Dixie came over and sat down to say hello. As I've mentioned before, she's very nice and enjoyable to be around. I've never gone back with her because of a dealbreaker issue. However, during our conversation, she indicated that it wouldn't be an issue. At that point, I considered going back with her, but I still wanted to see Yesna, so I declined. Dixie may be an option for me in the future.

    Not long after Dixie left, I saw Yesna at the DJ booth. I went over and asked if she wanted to go back. She said, "Yeah, give me a few". Shortly afterward, she went onstage for her set, then came over when she was done. We talked briefly before heading to the back.

    I've gone back with Yesna before, and my routine is pretty much the same no matter who I go back with. Yesna doesn't rush, and she doesn't disappoint. As usual, I left happy.

    Earlier this morning, I was thinking I could use a dose of a hot Latina, so I texted Selena to see if she was working her usual Saturday shift from 2 to 7. She confirmed that she was.

    I got there around 1:30 and texted her to say I was sitting next to the DJ booth and was ready whenever she was. When she came over to check in with the DJ, she sat down with me. Less than five minutes later, she was called onstage. After her set, she came back over to talk.

    I know Selena is popular, but I hadn't realized that she was THAT popular. While we were talking, she told me that one Saturday, she had eleven guys waiting for her and spent most of the day in the back. Part of me was surprised, but on the other hand, I shouldn't be surprised at all.

    Selena is definitely in the running for the most popular dancer I've ever known.

    In my twenty plus years of going to clubs, I've known some very popular dancers. Deanna from the Henry's South days immediately comes to mind. For those of you who don't know, she was legendary for her head game and had guys lining up for that alone, though she was a good fuck too.

    Lynn, who I met within the last year, is another dancer who had guys lined up for her during Bogart's Wednesday or Friday day shifts. Catching her was a matter of luck and timing. I truly hope she returns to dancing.

    Anyway, Selena and I didn't talk long before heading to a room. Another guy was waiting for her, so she texted him to let him know she'd be back.

    I've written about my time in the back with Selena so many times that theres not much left to add. Its always good, and I always leave happy.

    There was one awful thing about the room. Selena pointed out dried period blood on the back of the curtain. Neither of us had noticed it when we first went in, and it was one of the grossest things Ive ever seen. Henrys needs to bleach or replace those curtains and maybe add some shower curtains while theyre at it. Im not sure whats worse: that a dancer used a curtain that dirty to wipe herself, or that she left it there without telling anyone so it could be cleaned or replaced. Absolutely disgusting.

    When we were finished, we said our goodbyes, and she left the room before I did. Im slow getting ready, so by the time I'd put my shoes back on and was heading down the aisle toward the main floor, she was passing me with another guy in tow. I said, Long time, no see! and she smiled.

  3. #21853
    Quote Originally Posted by Wleakr  [View Original Post]
    I know this is a joke post, but truth is without actually seeing the footage or seeing the club cameras, there is no way for one to know this happened. Otherwise, you're just taking it as gospel from a dancer.
    Or did he even see the person get kicked out LOL.

  4. #21852
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    Damn that's terrible. How can I review the footage to ensure this never happens again. For security purposes of course.
    I know this is a joke post, but truth is without actually seeing the footage or seeing the club cameras, there is no way for one to know this happened. Otherwise, you're just taking it as gospel from a dancer.

  5. #21851
    Quote Originally Posted by MichRusty  [View Original Post]
    Sure, I will get blamed for being white knighter, but some asshole today snuck a phone into BT's VIP and filmed the action in the back without asking the dancer. That's bullshit! Whoever did it is a fucking asshole and deserves to get an ass kicking. Fucking piece of shit. What's wrong with you? What we do here is always consensual. We have a nice thing, we talk to each other. We share stuff, and it's consensual with the ladies and for someone to do this is a total violation. This sick and wrong. I hope it wasn't one of us but just have a strong feeling, since we all talk about the phone so much lately Fucking Asshole, hope your dick falls off.
    How did you come across this info and why do you assume it's true?

  6. #21850
    Sounds like Melanie is aware of the unfavorable reports on this forum of her honesty and services. I wonder if she will change her approach or simply search for naive customers who are not aware of her reputation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    Many thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed reading the report.

    Honestly, Melanie might have burned me if members of our community hadn't warned us about her, so thanks, guys. As for an unfamiliar dancer approaching me and asking for a drink shortly after we meet, yes, I've been burned that way before, as probably most of us have, and it sucks.

    However, Melanie and I had already talked for five or maybe even ten minutes, so I went ahead and bought her one. My own drinks typically cost me $15 because I always give the waitstaff a $5 tip. I'm not sure how many of you would consider that excessive, but I usually only order one drink for myself anyway.

    On other fronts, I just got back from going to Henry's a little while ago, so I'll write a report on that soon.

  7. #21849
    Quote Originally Posted by MichRusty  [View Original Post]
    Sure, I will get blamed for being white knighter, but some asshole today snuck a phone into BT's VIP and filmed the action in the back without asking the dancer. That's bullshit! Whoever did it is a fucking asshole and deserves to get an ass kicking. Fucking piece of shit. What's wrong with you? What we do here is always consensual. We have a nice thing, we talk to each other. We share stuff, and it's consensual with the ladies and for someone to do this is a total violation. This sick and wrong. I hope it wasn't one of us but just have a strong feeling, since we all talk about the phone so much lately Fucking Asshole, hope your dick falls off.
    Damn that's terrible. How can I review the footage to ensure this never happens again. For security purposes of course.

  8. #21848
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamarr  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. At Henry's?
    You're welcome. Yes, at Henry's.

  9. #21847
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    I haven't talked to her for a few weeks. The last I knew, she was working Saturday 2-7.
    Thanks. At Henry's?

  10. #21846
    Quote Originally Posted by McGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if there is a spot with Asian strippers?
    Landing. Look for Gigi. Vietnamese and Bubbles- filipina.

  11. #21845
    Quote Originally Posted by MichRusty  [View Original Post]
    Sure, I will get blamed for being white knighter, but some asshole today snuck a phone into BT's VIP and filmed the action in the back without asking the dancer. That's bullshit! Whoever did it is a fucking asshole and deserves to get an ass kicking. Fucking piece of shit. What's wrong with you? What we do here is always consensual. We have a nice thing, we talk to each other. We share stuff, and it's consensual with the ladies and for someone to do this is a total violation. This sick and wrong. I hope it wasn't one of us but just have a strong feeling, since we all talk about the phone so much lately Fucking Asshole, hope your dick falls off.
    This should be pinned to the top.

    To whoever that asshole is, I hope he gets banned.

  12. #21844
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingAround  [View Original Post]
    Sorry about that, just got back from a trip. Messages cleared, appreciate your insights both public and private.
    No problem at all. Check your inbox. I hope you enjoyed your trip and thank you for the kind words about my insights.

  13. #21843
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfClubs  [View Original Post]
    Nice report.

    You knew Melanie were a ROB so you were on guard but I still would have been very leery of any unknown dancer approaching and quickly asking for a drink, many a guy has been burned by a dancer ordering a $18 drink.
    Many thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed reading the report.

    Honestly, Melanie might have burned me if members of our community hadn't warned us about her, so thanks, guys. As for an unfamiliar dancer approaching me and asking for a drink shortly after we meet, yes, I've been burned that way before, as probably most of us have, and it sucks.

    However, Melanie and I had already talked for five or maybe even ten minutes, so I went ahead and bought her one. My own drinks typically cost me $15 because I always give the waitstaff a $5 tip. I'm not sure how many of you would consider that excessive, but I usually only order one drink for myself anyway.

    On other fronts, I just got back from going to Henry's a little while ago, so I'll write a report on that soon.

  14. #21842

    Dancer at SC

    I don't remember her name but worked dayshift maybe 6 or more month ago, she was mixed black and white spinner maybe 23 and very hot. She had a very squeky voice. Does anyone know who I am talking about? Where is she now? Anyone know?

  15. #21841
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    So, while I don't have much to report, I went out last night, starting near the end of Henry's day shift.

    There were five or six dancers there. No Sunflower, no Yesna, no Selena and no Arabella. It's been so long since I've seen Arabella that I'm beginning to think she may have stopped dancing again. Of note, I haven't seen Nicole in weeks, even though she has been a staple of the weekday day shift for years.

    Henry's night shift didn't improve, so I was off to Bogart's, hoping there was an off chance that Gemini had decided to work on a Thursday.

    Bogart's wasn't much better. After grabbing a table and a drink, I noticed that it wasn't especially busy, although there were still a decent number of customers and dancers there.

    Among the dancers working were Melanie, Marilyn, Princess, Sapphire and Angel. Unfortunately, there was no Gemini.

    I saw a thin brunette sitting at a table with a customer. Shortly after she left him, she came over and talked to me. It was Melanie.

    From the moment Melanie walked up to me, I knew that I wasn't going up with her. I was also able to confirm that she was the known ripoff I'd read about.

    Quite honestly, based on the reports, I expected Melanie to look much different. Somehow, I'd pictured an especially attractive bleached blonde, but that wasn't the case at all. I'd describe her as average looking. After she said, "Buy me a drink," my curiosity got the better of me, so I did.

    Melanie and I talked about a variety of subjects, but the one thing that really stuck with me was that she described herself as infamous. I knew what she was infamous for, but I still asked her, "Infamous how?" She didn't expand on it at all. Not long after I declined her offer of a dance, she left.

    Even though we talked for about twenty minutes, my overall impression of Melanie is that she's very straightforward and sure of herself, although in a somewhat abrasive way. I have no desire to interact with her again.

    I saw Marilyn go by a couple of times, but she didn't stop.

    Princess, the thin, young brunette with the pixie body, was also working. I tipped her and asked her to come over and see me. She said that she would, although she never did. She's nice, and while I don't know whether she was necessarily opposed to coming over, our last negotiation attempt didn't exactly work out, so she may have felt that it would be a waste of time.

    Angel is the short, thick, young white dancer with bleached blonde hair who I referenced in a report a couple of months ago. She was the one who, when I said hello, didn't say anything back but gave me a look as though she'd stepped in roadkill.

    Nonetheless, I went to the stage while she was dancing and tipped her. After I told her that I was in there a lot, she said that she's there every day. I replied, "You must be exhausted," and she said, "I'm young. " I still asked whether she wanted to come over and talk to me, but she said she was sitting with a customer.

    The most exciting thing that happened last night was that the police tased a guy in the parking lot. Apparently, he was running away from them for whatever reason.

    In a nutshell, it was one of those nights when I should have just stayed home and watched TV or played PLO.

    I'm getting ready to make my way out for the day shift today. I'll start at Henry's, move on to Bogart's and, if all else fails, head off to the Cricket.
    Nice report.

    You knew Melanie were a ROB so you were on guard but I still would have been very leery of any unknown dancer approaching and quickly asking for a drink, many a guy has been burned by a dancer ordering a $18 drink.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape