Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 18297
-
09-06-26 13:29 #18132Senior Member

Posts: 378The Twins
So, I have had sporadic messages with both individually and via group text that they set up. Schedules never align, and it is always can you meet right now.
Has anyone ever pulled off the dream encounter? Just curious.
-
09-06-26 13:19 #18131Senior Member

Posts: 378So
Never met Lily (new name now). Comms were slow, and then saw SB video. I am an Assman as well, but called an audible after seeing SB profile.
Originally Posted by Barca10
[View Original Post]
Emma is fun and nice, definitely not lame.
-
09-04-26 22:50 #18130Senior Member

Posts: 62Yes, she told me she needed money for gas and refused when I offered to send an Uber. Blocked me.
Originally Posted by NickFurry1987
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-26 22:50 #18129Regular Member

Posts: 21Seeking ban?
Banned a few months ago even though I was careful never to reference ppm on the site. Anyone had luck overcoming a ban? It's gotten stricter since the facial recognition was implemented. Feel free to DM! Would really like to get back on.
-
09-04-26 21:22 #18128Senior Member

Posts: 31Chloe. Probable scammer
Was talking to Chloe (https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-38fd02e90247) and she wants $150 for an hour, $250 for two hours, half up front. Scammer and waste of time.
-
09-04-26 13:04 #18127Regular Member

Posts: 2Selfie verification
The selfie verification is the deal-breaker for me. Not comfortable sharing that, and haven't found a way around it. Anyone figure that out? Or find another site that doesn't require a selfie verfication and takes vanilla card? I know Secret Benefits doesn't require the selfie, but doesn't take anonymous cards.
Originally Posted by Hifly21
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-26 16:04 #18126Senior Member

Posts: 67Yes
Correct you go to the Visa site and purchase the Vanilla card. But there is no way the Seeking site can get your info. I used a pseudonym during the Seeking payment process each time with a random address and it always went through anyway. I always figured the goal was to not give your actual card info and address to Seeking? Everyone's own risk tolerance is up to them, however.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-26 11:32 #18125Senior Member

Posts: 1038I meant tianna.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-26 17:31 #18124Senior Member

Posts: 1038That shit is beyond filtered. Guaranteed she's alot haggard with cellulite all over the place.
Originally Posted by SRH59
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-26 16:33 #18123Senior Member

Posts: 166Does it seem like her face was photoshopped onto the body?
I realize this is MD but this board is more active.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-58b77e81edf5
-
09-01-26 12:36 #18122Senior Member

Posts: 3334Please provide exact details. Everyone wants to keep IRL identity out of the process, that is the whole point. Do you have to buy the online card using a card that is actually your personal card?
Originally Posted by Hifly21
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-26 12:14 #18121Senior Member

Posts: 286Thread is slow as shit lately
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-182a8cc17a4b
Just moved here about a month ago. Petite and thin, smelled faintly of cigarettes. It was go almost immediately and she swallowed every drop. Ask was well below 500.
-
09-01-26 11:38 #18120Senior Member

Posts: 1038She's dtf. Hit her up again and go straight to hotel. She needs money. She keeps texting saying she needs help. I just delete her shit. IMHO, she's not worth it for me.
Originally Posted by Prince85
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-26 11:23 #18119Senior Member

Posts: 31Coffee date
Did a coffee date with her about a year ago. We vibed well and she was open to setting up an arrangement and we agreed on the ppm. Then when I texted her to meet at a hotel for our next visit, she flipped on me and was all offended that I would take her to hotel, even though that's what we agreed upon when we had the coffee date. Didn't hear from her after that but found her Snapchat. Maybe I'll try to reach back out.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-26 00:13 #18118Senior Member

Posts: 67I still lurk the board
Still retired but noticed this question. A few months ago I used an online digital Vanilla card and it worked fine. You can use any address and zip code in the billing info.
Originally Posted by JWalker350
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





