Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 18294
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18129

    Seeking ban?

    Banned a few months ago even though I was careful never to reference ppm on the site. Anyone had luck overcoming a ban? It's gotten stricter since the facial recognition was implemented. Feel free to DM! Would really like to get back on.

  2. #18128

    Chloe. Probable scammer

    Was talking to Chloe (https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-38fd02e90247) and she wants $150 for an hour, $250 for two hours, half up front. Scammer and waste of time.

  3. #18127

    Selfie verification

    Quote Originally Posted by Hifly21  [View Original Post]
    Correct you go to the Visa site and purchase the Vanilla card. But there is no way the Seeking site can get your info. I used a pseudonym during the Seeking payment process each time with a random address and it always went through anyway. I always figured the goal was to not give your actual card info and address to Seeking? Everyone's own risk tolerance is up to them, however.
    The selfie verification is the deal-breaker for me. Not comfortable sharing that, and haven't found a way around it. Anyone figure that out? Or find another site that doesn't require a selfie verfication and takes vanilla card? I know Secret Benefits doesn't require the selfie, but doesn't take anonymous cards.

  4. #18126

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Please provide exact details. Everyone wants to keep IRL identity out of the process, that is the whole point. Do you have to buy the online card using a card that is actually your personal card?
    Correct you go to the Visa site and purchase the Vanilla card. But there is no way the Seeking site can get your info. I used a pseudonym during the Seeking payment process each time with a random address and it always went through anyway. I always figured the goal was to not give your actual card info and address to Seeking? Everyone's own risk tolerance is up to them, however.

  5. #18125
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    She's dtf. Hit her up again and go straight to hotel. She needs money. She keeps texting saying she needs help. I just delete her shit. IMHO, she's not worth it for me.
    I meant tianna.

  6. #18124
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH59  [View Original Post]
    Does it seem like her face was photoshopped onto the body?

    I realize this is MD but this board is more active.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-58b77e81edf5
    That shit is beyond filtered. Guaranteed she's alot haggard with cellulite all over the place.

  7. #18123
    Senior Member


    Posts: 166
    Does it seem like her face was photoshopped onto the body?

    I realize this is MD but this board is more active.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-58b77e81edf5

  8. #18122
    Quote Originally Posted by Hifly21  [View Original Post]
    Still retired but noticed this question. A few months ago I used an online digital Vanilla card and it worked fine. You can use any address and zip code in the billing info.
    Please provide exact details. Everyone wants to keep IRL identity out of the process, that is the whole point. Do you have to buy the online card using a card that is actually your personal card?

  9. #18121

    Thread is slow as shit lately

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-182a8cc17a4b

    Just moved here about a month ago. Petite and thin, smelled faintly of cigarettes. It was go almost immediately and she swallowed every drop. Ask was well below 500.

  10. #18120
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince85  [View Original Post]
    Did a coffee date with her about a year ago. We vibed well and she was open to setting up an arrangement and we agreed on the ppm. Then when I texted her to meet at a hotel for our next visit, she flipped on me and was all offended that I would take her to hotel, even though that's what we agreed upon when we had the coffee date. Didn't hear from her after that but found her Snapchat. Maybe I'll try to reach back out.
    She's dtf. Hit her up again and go straight to hotel. She needs money. She keeps texting saying she needs help. I just delete her shit. IMHO, she's not worth it for me.

  11. #18119

    Coffee date

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Is she still around. I hit it over a year ago. Great body, nice real tits. She disappeared. Saudi Russian.
    Did a coffee date with her about a year ago. We vibed well and she was open to setting up an arrangement and we agreed on the ppm. Then when I texted her to meet at a hotel for our next visit, she flipped on me and was all offended that I would take her to hotel, even though that's what we agreed upon when we had the coffee date. Didn't hear from her after that but found her Snapchat. Maybe I'll try to reach back out.

  12. #18118

    I still lurk the board

    Quote Originally Posted by JWalker350  [View Original Post]
    I have the same question, can someone help? TIA.
    Still retired but noticed this question. A few months ago I used an online digital Vanilla card and it worked fine. You can use any address and zip code in the billing info.

  13. #18117

    Prices are out of control

    The fat and ugly ones ask for $400-$500, mid ones ask for $700-800, and decent ones ask for $1000. What is going on? Is somebody really paying that much? That is stupid. I am saving some money and time by flying to Mexico City for a few days and getting a bunch of 19- to 22-year-olds who are much better looking and have a nice attitude for $100-200. Obviously, it is a plus that I am fluent in Spanish.

    Anyone want to join?

  14. #18116
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Same same. Older than pics. Convo is hard to carry with her. Not sure she was worth taking for a spin in the first place.
    She's perfect for mongers that can nut within 5 strokes plus she's in a convenient location in Arlington. She seems safe and sane. Just wants cash.

  15. #18115

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Emma, eh. Thick. Probably not again.

    Sameera, scheduled for tomorrow, but went dark. 99.99 total ghost.

    Lily, scheduled Friday, but 50% she shows, and 50% even then.

    Slim pickings. Not going to lie.
    Any additional info you can give on Emma and Lilly both reached out to me but I'm hesitant in following up to even meet. I don't find Lilly that attractive but I am an ass guy LOL. Emma, I don't mind is she's thick but if she's lame in bed then I'd rather not even bother. LOL. How open were they if you care to share?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape