Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 1221 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 1014 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 18304
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18109
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Lives in WV, ask was 400, but half up front 😂.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-bbe63b9f4bd4
    So she will actually meet. She is another one that was 300+ pounds and lost it. She has a lot of loose skin, saggy tits. Pics obviously hide the skin. She is pretty motivated to meet. Didn't ask for money before she came out but asked for money before we started, I said no and there was some back and forth but she obliged. She's pretty open. No anal tho.

  2. #18108
    Quote Originally Posted by AltDemonMil  [View Original Post]

    Audrey. Beggar / Scammer no need to engage.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-f2b8c106b198

    Somename. Hit for 300 uncovered. She's a weird one, she gets off once and then she's done. Kinda boring. Nice tits. Not a great body. Actually, her performance isn't great either.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-ceb3713b1fc9
    Thanks for the reports.

    I can attest that Audrey is a beggar / scammer. Talked to her when she was new with the account in July. Sob story and kept asking for money. Sent me her pics and there is no way she weighs 130-140 lbs. I'd add at least 30 lbs to what she claimed.

    Talked to Somename a long while back but I never pulled the trigger. Her profile pics are at least 3 to 4 years old. I found her social medias and her body did not look appetizing at all so I never followed through. She seemed chilled though and works for her own business at home so scheduling flexibility could be an advantage.

  3. #18107
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    So I was messaging a so-so looking potential SB and offered her $300 ppm, which I thought was fair. Her verbatim response was "My minimum is typically $xxx and I have a $200 cancellation fee. ".

    Cancellation fee? Seriously WTF! How TF does she enforce that?
    That's laughable. I have on my own accord sent some money because I felt bad about canceling within a few hours of meeting. I wouldn't however continue to engage with anyone that stipulates that. Gives heavy pro vibes.

  4. #18106

    Couple of Pros it seems


  5. #18105

  6. #18104

    Field Report time

    Deja. Got her to agree to 300, meeting to night.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-547a54f5f5a4

    JC. Hit for 300, uncovered. Wet as fuck, would love to see her again but comss are spotty. She is also bigger than her pics but still.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-0761ace21136

    Roxy. Platonic only, waste of time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-4d7be9bea214

    Challenger. Beggar / Waste of time. No need to engage.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-8872c032f455

    Dani. Comms are spotty, got her down to 350-400, didn't meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-45c45ccb0696

    Audrey. Beggar / Scammer no need to engage.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-f2b8c106b198

    Ashley. Hit uncovered for 300, multiple rounds. Good bbj. She keeps hitting me up but doesn't have a car so she needs to get picked up. Little overweight but tight kitty.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-358c383fff59

    Somename. Hit for 300 uncovered. She's a weird one, she gets off once and then she's done. Kinda boring. Nice tits. Not a great body. Actually, her performance isn't great either.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-ceb3713b1fc9

    Maria. Reinforcing that this one is a scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-b619a42708cf

    Ashley. Made contact but got scammer vibes from her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-42c7baf034aa

    Lucy. Texting with this one, comms are super spotty. Would like any feedback on her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-849802055bf4

    For all the girls who let me hit it uncovered, I did prove that I am clean with current test results. If you have at least one partner especially from this site you should also make sure you're getting tested. Be nice to the good ones and have fun. I'm getting off that site because its just too much work for very little payout. Was fun though. I'm keeping one or two to myself.

  7. #18103

    Good grief!

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    So I was messaging a so-so looking potential SB and offered her $300 ppm, which I thought was fair. Her verbatim response was "My minimum is typically $xxx and I have a $200 cancellation fee. ".

    Cancellation fee? Seriously WTF! How TF does she enforce that?
    Not even the pros have a cancellation fee that high! And yeah, does she send you a bill or Venmo request?

  8. #18102
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ619  [View Original Post]
    So. The question is still out there and I still can't find the answer (yes I RTFF) / searched everywhere.

    Gift cards (Google Play, Visa Vanilla, anything on the shelf at WalMart or Walgreens) won't work for the payment for subscription.

    Is there a creative way to get membership without being able to tie to any of my bank accounts or name (either directly or directly)?

    I have tried everything, it seems. Thanks in advance for any help.
    I have the same question, can someone help? TIA.

  9. #18101

    This is ridiculous

    So I was messaging a so-so looking potential SB and offered her $300 ppm, which I thought was fair. Her verbatim response was "My minimum is typically $xxx and I have a $200 cancellation fee. ".

    Cancellation fee? Seriously WTF! How TF does she enforce that?

  10. #18100

    Brianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Wants online only before meeting up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-a9a85a3244b8
    Today based in Cleveland!

  11. #18099

    That's ok

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    I'll save you, my brothers, some time.

    Angela. Wants $3 K per month allowance.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-9a31194154af
    Just tell her you will need to see her 10 x and start out with 300 first couple of meets and then either drop her or continue!

  12. #18098

    Rosie

    I'll save you some time.

    Rosie. Wants $1 K PPM. DC profile, but claims to live near Fairfax.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-0df8582e9b33
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rosie.jpg‎  

  13. #18097

    Angela

    I'll save you, my brothers, some time.

    Angela. Wants $3 K per month allowance.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-9a31194154af
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Angela.jpg‎  

  14. #18096
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    LOL I think I meant open to fuck or something along that line but not sure how that turned into probiotics? Out of curiosity, did you discuss $$ She came across as super high maintenance to me.
    Never got around to money talk. She's ok for someone to bust a nut in her pussy though. She sent me a video clip of her riding some guy off seeking. Said he treated her like an alien and that his dick was small. Very fascinating conversation.

  15. #18095
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmCityBro  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, the eagerness sets off my Spidey sense.
    Shit, her filters can't even cover those bags under her eyes plus she has a gunt. If your desperate enough to smash thst thing is no more than 100.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape