Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Strip Club Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 20 of 1473 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 1020 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 22090
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #21805

    Looking Around

    Looking Around: Due to the intermittent connectivity and the repeated error messages with the site, it's easier to post this here. I tried responding to your message but I'm unable to do so because you have to clear some space out.

  2. #21804

    Sunday

    Due to my work schedule, I'll be off on Monday, so I'm almost certainly going to go out Sunday. I can't remember the last time I was out on a Sunday night. Any thoughts on the lineup or how many dancers might be working? I'll be going to either Henry's or Bogart's (maybe both).

  3. #21803

    Henry's and Bogart's, Friday Day Shift, 09-04

    So, off I went on my usual Friday circuit, starting at Henry's, getting there around 2:30. It was very dead, with only four dancers working. No Sunflower. No Selena. No Yesna. No Arabella.

    Miami was there, but I decided to head down to Bogart's. At most, I spent half an hour at Henry's.

    Bogart's was fairly busy, and I'd say there were at least fifteen dancers working, including Anastasia, Lacey, Pam, and Ryder.

    There was also a very attractive AA dancer in her twenties. She was very pretty and had a nice body. I asked the waitress what her name was, but I've already forgotten it. She did say that the dancer resembled an actress I'd never heard of named Simone something. She's definitely someone I want to get to know and, ideally, take upstairs in the future.

    Most of my day was spent socializing and talking to dancers I'd seen around but hadn't previously spoken with.

    I talked to Lacey for about twenty or thirty minutes.

    Pam is an older brunette, and she told me that she's been working in clubs since 1987, so she's definitely experienced. She's an avid reader and has a strong interest in history, as do I, so we really clicked and discussed a variety of subjects.

    Anastasia is a short, slightly thick, 26 year old white dancer. She was wearing a red and black plaid skirt, which I found very appealing. She's friendly, and I very much enjoyed our conversation. We talked for quite a while.

    She's a smart woman who's attending college and hopes to earn a doctorate in neuroscience. I seriously considered broaching the subject of backroom activities, but she went up for her set, and we didn't get any further than that. Truthfully, my goal was to see Ryder.

    Early on, I asked the waitress to let Ryder know that I'd like to see her. Although she passed along the message, Ryder was busy and obviously has quite a fan club. Eventually, she came over and talked to me.

    Ryder is very friendly, bubbly, talkative, and instantly likable. Although I'd just met her, I felt as though I'd known her for years. We must have talked for at least half an hour or forty-five minutes, before getting to the subject of going upstairs. Negotiations were quick, easy, and hassle free. Off we went.

    When we got upstairs, I told her about my anal fetish, and she had no problem with it. She has what I'd call a typical menu: head and doggie.

    While we were involved in our activities, I asked her about Greek. She's into it but said that it would cost more. I didn't ask how much more. Still, she was fine with me playing with her ass, and since I enjoy doing that, it worked out well.

    The only distraction for me was her porn star acting, which I'm not a fan of. It wasn't over the top, but there was still a bit of it. I told her that she didn't have to do that, but she continued, although maybe a little less intensely. Some of you guys might enjoy the acting, but it's unnecessary for me and throws off my concentration.

    Unfortunately, I was having one of those frustrating days when I just couldn't seem to get over the finish line. I apologized to her, and to her credit, she didn't rush or pressure me. With her help of playing with my balls and ass, I finally got there.

    Overall, my experience with Ryder was very enjoyable, and I'll definitely repeat. For those of you who may be hesitant about going upstairs with her, don't be. I'd absolutely recommend seeing her.

    Lastly, I still haven't met Rosie, but I intend to do so in the near future. She's always busy, so the hard part seems to be flagging her down for a conversation and, ideally, a visit upstairs.

  4. #21802
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue734  [View Original Post]
    Does she go by the name "Kait", or something else at Tropical Touch?
    She goes by Kait on ig and the tropical touch ig. Has a seeking profile too.

  5. #21801

    Landing strip Thursday Night

    Hit the LS Last night couldn't stay long had a couple drinks. Only one that interested me was a Blond a touch on the thick side wearing glasses huge rack. Anyone have the VIP scoop in her.

  6. #21800

    Sandra at Bogarts

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuy411  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I've ventured out but I'm interested in a skinny blonde spinner for day shift today. Any suggestions? I would prefer SC / H8 / bogarts / BTs.

    Any suggestions or tips are welcomed thank you.
    If you don't look closely at her face. She is older but still has a spinner body with nice fake boobs.

  7. #21799
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuy411  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I've ventured out but I'm interested in a skinny blonde spinner for day shift today. Any suggestions? I would prefer SC / H8 / bogarts / BTs.

    Any suggestions or tips are welcomed thank you.
    I'm thinking is there even one skinny blonde spinner on dayshift at the clubs you mentioned? And I honestly have to say the answer is no, no there is not.

    Best chance is at SC if Pixie is working, since it's Friday BT's might have a couple come in to work but BT's has suffered a talent drop off of late on the dayshift.

  8. #21798
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito1234  [View Original Post]
    So, I made my way into the night. I'd decided to leave my house no later than 7:30, which meant that I walked into Bogart's just after 10. My goal was to see Gemini, since I hadn't seen her in two or three weeks.

    After grabbing a high top table and a glass of wine, I noticed that it was very slow, with few dancers or customers. Among the dancers working were Ruby, Sapphire, Princess and Gemini. Rosie wasn't there, although I'd expected that she'd probably be working as well. I'm not sure which days she normally dances.

    Initially, I didn't see Gemini, so for the first half hour or so, I spent most of my time scrolling through Twitter and Instagram, occasionally watching the dancers and glancing at the TV.

    Princess, the young white spinner with the tight little pixie body, interests me. While she's been discussed a bit on the forum, I don't recall seeing any feedback about what a trip upstairs with her is like.

    Eventually, one of the waitresses I've become friendly with came over and talked to me for a little while. She also let me know that Gemini was there and confirmed that she was upstairs at the time.

    After the waitress left, I went back to scrolling through my phone for a while. Then, suddenly, Gemini was standing next to me at the table. I hadn't heard her walk up, so she'd obviously used her ninja skills to sneak up on me. She sat down, and we talked for quite a while. Overall, it seemed like it was at least an hour, and probably a bit longer, before we went upstairs.

    Since I've written about Gemini several times before, there's not much I can add to what I've already said. She looks good from a variety of angles and is a reliable pleaser who never disappoints. I left happy. She has a permanent place on my repeat list, and I'd strongly recommend going to see her.
    I must also highly recommend Gemini! It is begrudgingly though because that means she will be even more busier and harder to see when I go to Bogies, but she is a very sweet girl, fun to have a drink with and fun to take upstairs to the VIP!!

  9. #21797

    First time out in a while

    It's been a while since I've ventured out but I'm interested in a skinny blonde spinner for day shift today. Any suggestions? I would prefer SC / H8 / bogarts / BTs.

    Any suggestions or tips are welcomed thank you.

  10. #21796

    Kelsey

    Is kelsey working at the flight club as a shot girl? I know she uses to dance there.

  11. #21795
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyBoyx420  [View Original Post]
    Was years ago but still a glimmer of hope she's still swinging on a pole somewhere.
    She has been out of the game since PHC closed.

  12. #21794

    Bogart's, Wednesday Night Shift, 09-02

    So, I made my way into the night. I'd decided to leave my house no later than 7:30, which meant that I walked into Bogart's just after 10. My goal was to see Gemini, since I hadn't seen her in two or three weeks.

    After grabbing a high top table and a glass of wine, I noticed that it was very slow, with few dancers or customers. Among the dancers working were Ruby, Sapphire, Princess and Gemini. Rosie wasn't there, although I'd expected that she'd probably be working as well. I'm not sure which days she normally dances.

    Initially, I didn't see Gemini, so for the first half hour or so, I spent most of my time scrolling through Twitter and Instagram, occasionally watching the dancers and glancing at the TV.

    Princess, the young white spinner with the tight little pixie body, interests me. While she's been discussed a bit on the forum, I don't recall seeing any feedback about what a trip upstairs with her is like.

    Eventually, one of the waitresses I've become friendly with came over and talked to me for a little while. She also let me know that Gemini was there and confirmed that she was upstairs at the time.

    After the waitress left, I went back to scrolling through my phone for a while. Then, suddenly, Gemini was standing next to me at the table. I hadn't heard her walk up, so she'd obviously used her ninja skills to sneak up on me. She sat down, and we talked for quite a while. Overall, it seemed like it was at least an hour, and probably a bit longer, before we went upstairs.

    Since I've written about Gemini several times before, there's not much I can add to what I've already said. She looks good from a variety of angles and is a reliable pleaser who never disappoints. I left happy. She has a permanent place on my repeat list, and I'd strongly recommend going to see her.

  13. #21793

    She used to work at Penthouse

    Was years ago but still a glimmer of hope she's still swinging on a pole somewhere.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6272.jpg‎  

  14. #21792
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrfuntime69  [View Original Post]
    This spring whem I talked to her she was HJ only for 200.00. I still usually get a few normal dances from her when I see her. I really like how she looks.
    Good to know, thanks.

  15. #21791

    Re: Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by Casualfun48  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the reply. She been one I've watched lately as she has really tone up seems more confident. And really wearing some sexier outfits I feel. Just I at times like more than a BJ and with her arrangement is she more than a BJ or rather not say say I have had conversations with her and new her interests but never discussed any VIP conversations to no weather she is more than BJ.

    Thanks.

    WK.
    CF:

    Your post is unclear. If you are asking whether Chelsea is available for more than a BJ, that was my experience; but YMMV.

    WK.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape