Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 22076
-
09-02-26 02:26 #21791Senior Member

Posts: 718Re: Chelsea
CF:
Originally Posted by Casualfun48
[View Original Post]
Your post is unclear. If you are asking whether Chelsea is available for more than a BJ, that was my experience; but YMMV.
WK.
-
09-01-26 13:42 #21790Regular Member

Posts: 22Does she go by the name "Kait", or something else at Tropical Touch?
Originally Posted by Sig9601
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-26 08:28 #21789Regular Member

Posts: 21This spring whem I talked to her she was HJ only for 200.00. I still usually get a few normal dances from her when I see her. I really like how she looks.
Originally Posted by Sig9601
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-26 00:25 #21788Senior Member

Posts: 35Lexxii
Saw Lexxii for a qv 120 safe nice clean place would have been 200 for 1/2 hrs will be 💯 going back for the 1/2 hrs when I have tight kitty great head better attitude.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/214297060
-
08-31-26 21:06 #21787Regular Member

Posts: 16Thanks for the reply. She been one I've watched lately as she has really tone up seems more confident. And really wearing some sexier outfits I feel. Just I at times like more than a BJ and with her arrangement is she more than a BJ or rather not say say I have had conversations with her and new her interests but never discussed any VIP conversations to no weather she is more than BJ.
Originally Posted by WinterKnight
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
WK.
-
08-31-26 20:29 #21786Regular Member

Posts: 20Friday day shift
I've had lots of fun at Bogarts. Samantha is great.
Originally Posted by BarCode327
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-26 15:41 #21785Senior Member

Posts: 89Kait at Subis
Wondering if any current Subi regulars have any recent info on Kait, whether or not she does extras or OTC. She has been bouncing around Detroit and Flint clubs for a while, currently dances at Subis and bounces around tropical touch locations.
-
08-30-26 20:20 #21784Senior Member

Posts: 902I have had some amazing sex experiences with women. But even then, for each girl I think of, there is something I wish I could add or subtract. I've always fantasized about taking the breasts off this one and the azz off this one and the voice off this one, etc, etc and combine it all, I'd get the ultimate total package.
Originally Posted by MareloboMex
[View Original Post]
With AI, you can do exactly that. I've already been fooled multiple times by AI photos and videos thinking they were real and it turned out not to be. The tech is only going to get better to the point of the most tech savvy will not be able to tell the difference.
Now, if it goes another level to synthetic, Android like people that truly look and act like people (women), it will be a wrap! I'd order one in a heartbeat!
It's only a matter of time.
-
08-30-26 19:51 #21783Senior Member

Posts: 1176I believe that's Maddie. She's a waitress.
Originally Posted by TravelingTom
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-26 17:28 #21782Senior Member

Posts: 890WK,
Originally Posted by WinterKnight
[View Original Post]
I have been trying to message you, please free up your inbox.
MM.
-
08-30-26 17:28 #21781Senior Member

Posts: 890L,
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
I can only speak for myself, and I was born before all the technology. I don't think porn comes close to an in person experience. There is no smells, no tastes. I love the idea that this is a real person who exists in the world and does real world things.
Before I found the clubs I used to watch a fair bit of porn, as it was the only outlet I really had. Then when I started seeing hot girls in the clubs, I would split time between thinking about the girls and watching porn. As I build my photo and video library of girls I have intimate knowledge of, those are way better than any porn. I almost never watch porn today. I would much rather look at the photos and video of girls I have had sex with.
I supposes I am open to anything but I can't believe an AI girl being more interesting than a real girl.
I welcome others to disagree.
MM.
-
08-30-26 17:23 #21780Senior Member

Posts: 890Wl,
Originally Posted by Wleakr
[View Original Post]
I don't' want to turn this into a debate, but from my humble opinioni. Cell phones and typewriters are improvements, but no fun in the VIP is making things worse.
I am not suggesting rolling back a law, there have been laws on the books forever. I suggesting not enforcing the law and just letting it quitely lapse.
MM.
-
08-30-26 15:04 #21779Senior Member

Posts: 414From Henrys
Who is this girl?
-
08-30-26 14:42 #21778Senior Member

Posts: 668Attire
It doesn't really matter what you wear to the club as long as it is clean and within the club dress code. but one thing for certain is it's foolhardy to flash wealth at the clubs, unless you really are wealthy and are looking to pull one out for a sugar daddy relationship OTC
-
08-30-26 02:43 #21777Senior Member

Posts: 718Re: Monger attire
MM and everyone:
Originally Posted by MareloboMex
[View Original Post]
I agree with MM's post — I prefer to wear dark, stretchy, summer weight, looser fit clothing that allows my erection the freedom to grow unimpeded when a dancer fondles my dick in the booth. I never wear shorts in the club, but I do wear thin polyester polos and trousers. And very few items in my pockets: wallet, condoms, baby wipes.
WK.











Reply With Quote




