Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 20 of 1472 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 520 1020 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 22078
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21793

    She used to work at Penthouse

    Was years ago but still a glimmer of hope she's still swinging on a pole somewhere.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6272.jpg‎  

  2. #21792
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrfuntime69  [View Original Post]
    This spring whem I talked to her she was HJ only for 200.00. I still usually get a few normal dances from her when I see her. I really like how she looks.
    Good to know, thanks.

  3. #21791

    Re: Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by Casualfun48  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the reply. She been one I've watched lately as she has really tone up seems more confident. And really wearing some sexier outfits I feel. Just I at times like more than a BJ and with her arrangement is she more than a BJ or rather not say say I have had conversations with her and new her interests but never discussed any VIP conversations to no weather she is more than BJ.

    Thanks.

    WK.
    CF:

    Your post is unclear. If you are asking whether Chelsea is available for more than a BJ, that was my experience; but YMMV.

    WK.

  4. #21790
    Quote Originally Posted by Sig9601  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if any current Subi regulars have any recent info on Kait, whether or not she does extras or OTC. She has been bouncing around Detroit and Flint clubs for a while, currently dances at Subis and bounces around tropical touch locations.
    Does she go by the name "Kait", or something else at Tropical Touch?

  5. #21789
    Quote Originally Posted by Sig9601  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if any current Subi regulars have any recent info on Kait, whether or not she does extras or OTC. She has been bouncing around Detroit and Flint clubs for a while, currently dances at Subis and bounces around tropical touch locations.
    This spring whem I talked to her she was HJ only for 200.00. I still usually get a few normal dances from her when I see her. I really like how she looks.

  6. #21788

    Lexxii

    Saw Lexxii for a qv 120 safe nice clean place would have been 200 for 1/2 hrs will be 💯 going back for the 1/2 hrs when I have tight kitty great head better attitude.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/214297060

  7. #21787
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterKnight  [View Original Post]
    CF,

    My experiences with Chelsea have been very good. The first time I met her, we chatted for 20-30 minutes before going to the VIP. I learned she is married and a mom and has an interesting arrangement with her spouse. She also told me about her outdoor sporting interests like hunting and fishing, which I share, so I found her endlessly fascinating. And she was a lot of fun in the VIP.

    WK.
    Thanks for the reply. She been one I've watched lately as she has really tone up seems more confident. And really wearing some sexier outfits I feel. Just I at times like more than a BJ and with her arrangement is she more than a BJ or rather not say say I have had conversations with her and new her interests but never discussed any VIP conversations to no weather she is more than BJ.

    Thanks.

    WK.

  8. #21786

    Friday day shift

    Quote Originally Posted by BarCode327  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of hitting one of the places to see how Friday afternoon goes. Any suggestions or recommendations for known promising day shifts?
    I've had lots of fun at Bogarts. Samantha is great.

  9. #21785

    Kait at Subis

    Wondering if any current Subi regulars have any recent info on Kait, whether or not she does extras or OTC. She has been bouncing around Detroit and Flint clubs for a while, currently dances at Subis and bounces around tropical touch locations.

  10. #21784
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]

    I supposes I am open to anything but I can't believe an AI girl being more interesting than a real girl.

    I welcome others to disagree.

    MM.
    I have had some amazing sex experiences with women. But even then, for each girl I think of, there is something I wish I could add or subtract. I've always fantasized about taking the breasts off this one and the azz off this one and the voice off this one, etc, etc and combine it all, I'd get the ultimate total package.

    With AI, you can do exactly that. I've already been fooled multiple times by AI photos and videos thinking they were real and it turned out not to be. The tech is only going to get better to the point of the most tech savvy will not be able to tell the difference.

    Now, if it goes another level to synthetic, Android like people that truly look and act like people (women), it will be a wrap! I'd order one in a heartbeat!

    It's only a matter of time.

  11. #21783
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingTom  [View Original Post]
    Who is this girl?
    I believe that's Maddie. She's a waitress.

  12. #21782
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterKnight  [View Original Post]
    MM and everyone:

    I agree with MM's post I prefer to wear dark, stretchy, summer weight, looser fit clothing that allows my erection the freedom to grow unimpeded when a dancer fondles my dick in the booth. I never wear shorts in the club, but I do wear thin polyester polos and trousers. And very few items in my pockets: wallet, condoms, baby wipes.

    WK.
    WK,

    I have been trying to message you, please free up your inbox.

    MM.

  13. #21781
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamarr  [View Original Post]
    Any time a new technology emerges, it's adult entertainment leading its adoption. There's so many examples!

    The deregulation of telecom led to 900 number phones lines, and dirty chat lines emerged.

    The VHS recorder proliferated porn at home, everything from Girls Gone Wild videos to the booming adult section at video stores. DVDs pushed it to another level, and streaming porn emerged well before movies and other content. No longer did you need to worry about your neighbor seeing you emerge from the Adult section.

    Video chat led to the so many services for 1 on 1 exploding long before Zoom and the other products.

    Samples of AI porn that I've seen are startling in the perfection and quality.

    So yep, a sex robot could make strip clubs and other content obsolete. Maybe even women too LOL!
    L,

    I can only speak for myself, and I was born before all the technology. I don't think porn comes close to an in person experience. There is no smells, no tastes. I love the idea that this is a real person who exists in the world and does real world things.

    Before I found the clubs I used to watch a fair bit of porn, as it was the only outlet I really had. Then when I started seeing hot girls in the clubs, I would split time between thinking about the girls and watching porn. As I build my photo and video library of girls I have intimate knowledge of, those are way better than any porn. I almost never watch porn today. I would much rather look at the photos and video of girls I have had sex with.

    I supposes I am open to anything but I can't believe an AI girl being more interesting than a real girl.

    I welcome others to disagree.

    MM.

  14. #21780
    Quote Originally Posted by Wleakr  [View Original Post]
    I would love to be hopeful, but it's simply not realistic.

    It would be like rolling back smartphones and going back to single landlines in households where everyone shares 1 phone.

    Or going back to the typewriter. VHS tapes. On and on.

    What I can see happening is that AI and virtual reality takes fantasy onto a higher plane. You'll be able to put on a visor and attach some electrodes and receive all the sensations and then some of an in-person stripclub experience.

    And it will actually be better because the fantasy woman will be exactly what you want her be without the risk of being robbed or not getting what you want.

    It may even get to the point of creating sentient synthetic (and obedient) woman. I'd be all for it!

    But back to the point of laws not getting rolled back. A majority will never vote to do it. Heck, it wouldn't even get on the table to get a vote just due to the nature of it. If we couldn't keep craiglist and backpage going, we sure as heck ain't going back to uninhibited VIPs in Detroit city clubs.
    Wl,

    I don't' want to turn this into a debate, but from my humble opinioni. Cell phones and typewriters are improvements, but no fun in the VIP is making things worse.

    I am not suggesting rolling back a law, there have been laws on the books forever. I suggesting not enforcing the law and just letting it quitely lapse.

    MM.

  15. #21779

    From Henrys

    Who is this girl?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260830-150104.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape