Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 22111
-
08-30-26 17:28 #21781Senior Member

Posts: 897L,
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
I can only speak for myself, and I was born before all the technology. I don't think porn comes close to an in person experience. There is no smells, no tastes. I love the idea that this is a real person who exists in the world and does real world things.
Before I found the clubs I used to watch a fair bit of porn, as it was the only outlet I really had. Then when I started seeing hot girls in the clubs, I would split time between thinking about the girls and watching porn. As I build my photo and video library of girls I have intimate knowledge of, those are way better than any porn. I almost never watch porn today. I would much rather look at the photos and video of girls I have had sex with.
I supposes I am open to anything but I can't believe an AI girl being more interesting than a real girl.
I welcome others to disagree.
MM.
-
08-30-26 17:23 #21780Senior Member

Posts: 897Wl,
Originally Posted by Wleakr
[View Original Post]
I don't' want to turn this into a debate, but from my humble opinioni. Cell phones and typewriters are improvements, but no fun in the VIP is making things worse.
I am not suggesting rolling back a law, there have been laws on the books forever. I suggesting not enforcing the law and just letting it quitely lapse.
MM.
-
08-30-26 15:04 #21779Senior Member

Posts: 414From Henrys
Who is this girl?
-
08-30-26 14:42 #21778Senior Member

Posts: 675Attire
It doesn't really matter what you wear to the club as long as it is clean and within the club dress code. but one thing for certain is it's foolhardy to flash wealth at the clubs, unless you really are wealthy and are looking to pull one out for a sugar daddy relationship OTC
-
08-30-26 02:43 #21777Senior Member

Posts: 724Re: Monger attire
MM and everyone:
Originally Posted by MareloboMex
[View Original Post]
I agree with MM's post — I prefer to wear dark, stretchy, summer weight, looser fit clothing that allows my erection the freedom to grow unimpeded when a dancer fondles my dick in the booth. I never wear shorts in the club, but I do wear thin polyester polos and trousers. And very few items in my pockets: wallet, condoms, baby wipes.
WK.
-
08-30-26 02:29 #21776Senior Member

Posts: 724CF,
Originally Posted by Casualfun48
[View Original Post]
My experiences with Chelsea have been very good. The first time I met her, we chatted for 20-30 minutes before going to the VIP. I learned she is married and a mom and has an interesting arrangement with her spouse. She also told me about her outdoor sporting interests like hunting and fishing, which I share, so I found her endlessly fascinating. And she was a lot of fun in the VIP.
WK.
-
08-29-26 22:47 #21775Senior Member

Posts: 555Any time a new technology emerges, it's adult entertainment leading its adoption. There's so many examples!
Originally Posted by Wleakr
[View Original Post]
The deregulation of telecom led to 900 number phones lines, and dirty chat lines emerged.
The VHS recorder proliferated porn at home, everything from Girls Gone Wild videos to the booming adult section at video stores. DVDs pushed it to another level, and streaming porn emerged well before movies and other content. No longer did you need to worry about your neighbor seeing you emerge from the Adult section.
Video chat led to the so many services for 1 on 1 exploding long before Zoom and the other products.
Samples of AI porn that I've seen are startling in the perfection and quality.
So yep, a sex robot could make strip clubs and other content obsolete. Maybe even women too LOL!
-
08-29-26 21:29 #21774Senior Member

Posts: 902I would love to be hopeful, but it's simply not realistic.
Originally Posted by MareloboMex
[View Original Post]
It would be like rolling back smartphones and going back to single landlines in households where everyone shares 1 phone.
Or going back to the typewriter. VHS tapes. On and on.
What I can see happening is that AI and virtual reality takes fantasy onto a higher plane. You'll be able to put on a visor and attach some electrodes and receive all the sensations and then some of an in-person stripclub experience.
And it will actually be better because the fantasy woman will be exactly what you want her be without the risk of being robbed or not getting what you want.
It may even get to the point of creating sentient synthetic (and obedient) woman. I'd be all for it!
But back to the point of laws not getting rolled back. A majority will never vote to do it. Heck, it wouldn't even get on the table to get a vote just due to the nature of it. If we couldn't keep craiglist and backpage going, we sure as heck ain't going back to uninhibited VIPs in Detroit city clubs.
-
08-29-26 19:44 #21773Senior Member

Posts: 897Wl,
Originally Posted by Wleakr
[View Original Post]
I realize there is truth in your words, but I would rather live in world where there is hope things can go back. It hardly seems like a bunch of young girls making a bunch of older happy is crime, it more like a public service.
I could imagine a scenario where one girl offers it to a guy and if nothing bad happens she offer to other guys and other girls begin to offer and it could happen.
I realize the odds are against it, but I have had some much fun I am going to continue to hope it happens. And local government has better things to do then monitor strip clubs.
As for todays generation of patrons the vast majority of them would quickly like the new service offerings.
MM.
-
08-29-26 19:41 #21772Senior Member

Posts: 46Like someone else already said, rollbacks don't and cannot exist when it's literally written into the Detroit City ordinance. The Sexually Oriented Business section outlines everything. This link should take you directly to the S. O. B. Section of the ordinance if anybody wants to read through it.
Originally Posted by Ficdon
[View Original Post]
https://library.municode.com/mi/detr...INGE_S5-15-2DE
-
08-29-26 19:24 #21771Senior Member

Posts: 107BTS club for sale
Looks like this is the end of extras. New owner wants to tear down and Renovate Champagne room to an Open booth for more tables.
-
08-29-26 17:12 #21770Senior Member

Posts: 902Roll backs don't happen happen in stripclubland.
Originally Posted by Ficdon
[View Original Post]
When laws are put in place to tighten up on strip clubs, it never goes back the other way.
Detroit city clubs will never go back to how they were.
And even if they did, todays generation of patron wouldn't like it. It's all about making it rain and being seen.
-
08-29-26 16:27 #21769Senior Member

Posts: 35BT's Dayshift
I agree with Vixen, just met her this week. Other BT's dayshift favorites are Demonic, Dakota (was Strawberry), and Devin.
Originally Posted by JulesJordan
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-26 12:13 #21768Senior Member

Posts: 1177Henry's Day Shift, Friday 08-29
So, I ventured out to Henry's a little later than usual, but remained hopeful for a good outing. Over the last three months or so, the Friday day shift hasn't been very good. I figured that if nothing was going on there, I'd head over to Bogart's.
When I walked in, I noticed that it wasn't very busy. I'd guess there were somewhere between 10 to 15 dancers working, including Kassy, Kay, Miami and Yesna. No Selena, Sunflower or Arabella.
After grabbing a table and some wine, I saw Yesna walk out from the back and disappear into the bathroom or dressing room area. I've wanted to repeat with her, but she hasn't been there in a while.
Due to my work schedule, it's difficult for me to stay late on Fridays, and it was around 4:30 at the time. When the waitress came by, I asked her to send Yesna over if she saw her.
In the meantime, Kassy came over, said hello and sat down. I told her that I'd probably go back with Yesna. Around that time, I saw Yesna standing near the corner, so Kassy got up and left.
Yesna sat down and was her usual friendly, chatty self. You never have to worry about a lull in the conversation with her, and she can be very entertaining.
A while back, I remember her telling me a story about shopping at Meijer. As she was walking through the store, she saw an attractive guy in one of the aisles, but she didn't approach him because all she was carrying was a box of 36 condoms. I told her she should have grabbed some fruits and vegetables and then walked over to him. I mean, seriously, guys, if an attractive woman approaches you carrying a large box of condoms and some produce, you're probably going to be VERY interested in her.
She told me that she'd been on vacation for a month and had enjoyed horseback riding, among other things. After a brief conversation, I told her that I was ready to go back. About that time, she noticed one of her regulars and asked if I would mind if she went over and danced for him because he was a high paying customer and only got regular dances anyway. I told her that was fine.
After Yesna left, Miami came over, sat down to talk and offered her services. I told her that I was going back with Yesna, but we still talked for a bit.
For those of you who don't remember Miami, an easy way to describe her would be as a 4'11" bleached blonde PAWG. Miami used to be considerably heavier, but she has lost a lot of weight over the past year or so. She said that she still wanted to lose another 30 pounds. On someone of her short stature, any weight loss becomes noticeable quickly. She seems very dedicated, and I'm sure that she'll reach her goal weight.
I went back with Miami once several months ago and wrote a review about it. Even though she's small, we had a bit of trouble getting situated in one of those booths, but it all worked out. She provides another no rush, no hassle experience, and I wouldn't be opposed to repeating with her in the future.
Not long after Miami left, Kassy came over again for a short while. About that time, Yesna came back, so Kassy left again. Apparently, Yesna's high paying regular had decided that he didn't want to go back, so off we went.
My experience with Yesna was just like every other time I've gone back with her: no rush, no hassle and I left very satisfied. If you haven't seen Yesna, you should.
-
08-29-26 11:16 #21767Senior Member

Posts: 276August Day Shift Dancers
The following three dancers provided good VIP sessions recently, I'd repeat with each of them:
Entice at Criket. She is early-30's, black, dark hair, medium build, and has large natural tits. My favorite performer of the three.
Jane at Criket. She is early-30's, white, dark hair, thin body, small tits, and wears glasses.
Vixen at BT's. She is mid-30's, white, dyed blonde hair, spinner body, enhanced tits, and has multiple tats.











Reply With Quote






