Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 1472 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 1021 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 22076
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21776
    Quote Originally Posted by Casualfun48  [View Original Post]
    Chelsea is also so looking pretty good these days anyone have an idea what she's like? In VIP been tempting for a few visits when seen her but haven't yet.

    Been with Brenda a few times. Like to get her OTC but not sure if that's available. If anyone knows would like too here.
    CF,

    My experiences with Chelsea have been very good. The first time I met her, we chatted for 20-30 minutes before going to the VIP. I learned she is married and a mom and has an interesting arrangement with her spouse. She also told me about her outdoor sporting interests like hunting and fishing, which I share, so I found her endlessly fascinating. And she was a lot of fun in the VIP.

    WK.

  2. #21775
    Quote Originally Posted by Wleakr  [View Original Post]
    .... It may even get to the point of creating sentient synthetic (and obedient) woman. I'd be all for it! ....
    Any time a new technology emerges, it's adult entertainment leading its adoption. There's so many examples!

    The deregulation of telecom led to 900 number phones lines, and dirty chat lines emerged.

    The VHS recorder proliferated porn at home, everything from Girls Gone Wild videos to the booming adult section at video stores. DVDs pushed it to another level, and streaming porn emerged well before movies and other content. No longer did you need to worry about your neighbor seeing you emerge from the Adult section.

    Video chat led to the so many services for 1 on 1 exploding long before Zoom and the other products.

    Samples of AI porn that I've seen are startling in the perfection and quality.

    So yep, a sex robot could make strip clubs and other content obsolete. Maybe even women too LOL!

  3. #21774
    Quote Originally Posted by MareloboMex  [View Original Post]
    Wl,

    I realize there is truth in your words, but I would rather live in world where there is hope things can go back. It hardly seems like a bunch of young girls making a bunch of older happy is crime, it more like a public service.
    I would love to be hopeful, but it's simply not realistic.

    It would be like rolling back smartphones and going back to single landlines in households where everyone shares 1 phone.

    Or going back to the typewriter. VHS tapes. On and on.

    What I can see happening is that AI and virtual reality takes fantasy onto a higher plane. You'll be able to put on a visor and attach some electrodes and receive all the sensations and then some of an in-person stripclub experience.

    And it will actually be better because the fantasy woman will be exactly what you want her be without the risk of being robbed or not getting what you want.

    It may even get to the point of creating sentient synthetic (and obedient) woman. I'd be all for it!

    But back to the point of laws not getting rolled back. A majority will never vote to do it. Heck, it wouldn't even get on the table to get a vote just due to the nature of it. If we couldn't keep craiglist and backpage going, we sure as heck ain't going back to uninhibited VIPs in Detroit city clubs.

  4. #21773
    Quote Originally Posted by Wleakr  [View Original Post]
    Roll backs don't happen happen in stripclubland.

    When laws are put in place to tighten up on strip clubs, it never goes back the other way.

    Detroit city clubs will never go back to how they were.

    And even if they did, todays generation of patron wouldn't like it. It's all about making it rain and being seen.
    Wl,

    I realize there is truth in your words, but I would rather live in world where there is hope things can go back. It hardly seems like a bunch of young girls making a bunch of older happy is crime, it more like a public service.

    I could imagine a scenario where one girl offers it to a guy and if nothing bad happens she offer to other guys and other girls begin to offer and it could happen.

    I realize the odds are against it, but I have had some much fun I am going to continue to hope it happens. And local government has better things to do then monitor strip clubs.

    As for todays generation of patrons the vast majority of them would quickly like the new service offerings.

    MM.

  5. #21772
    Quote Originally Posted by Ficdon  [View Original Post]
    Ms. Mayor already has a financial scandal brewing. Why not roll back the limitations for strip clubs and let Detroit women make an honest living.

    https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...s/91496782007/
    Like someone else already said, rollbacks don't and cannot exist when it's literally written into the Detroit City ordinance. The Sexually Oriented Business section outlines everything. This link should take you directly to the S. O. B. Section of the ordinance if anybody wants to read through it.

    https://library.municode.com/mi/detr...INGE_S5-15-2DE

  6. #21771

    BTS club for sale

    Looks like this is the end of extras. New owner wants to tear down and Renovate Champagne room to an Open booth for more tables.

  7. #21770
    Quote Originally Posted by Ficdon  [View Original Post]
    Ms. Mayor already has a financial scandal brewing. Why not roll back the limitations for strip clubs and let Detroit women make an honest living.

    https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...s/91496782007/
    Roll backs don't happen happen in stripclubland.

    When laws are put in place to tighten up on strip clubs, it never goes back the other way.

    Detroit city clubs will never go back to how they were.

    And even if they did, todays generation of patron wouldn't like it. It's all about making it rain and being seen.

  8. #21769

    BT's Dayshift

    Quote Originally Posted by JulesJordan  [View Original Post]
    The following three dancers provided good VIP sessions recently, I'd repeat with each of them:

    Entice at Criket. She is early-30's, black, dark hair, medium build, and has large natural tits. My favorite performer of the three.

    Jane at Criket. She is early-30's, white, dark hair, thin body, small tits, and wears glasses.

    Vixen at BT's. She is mid-30's, white, dyed blonde hair, spinner body, enhanced tits, and has multiple tats.
    I agree with Vixen, just met her this week. Other BT's dayshift favorites are Demonic, Dakota (was Strawberry), and Devin.

  9. #21768

    Henry's Day Shift, Friday 08-29

    So, I ventured out to Henry's a little later than usual, but remained hopeful for a good outing. Over the last three months or so, the Friday day shift hasn't been very good. I figured that if nothing was going on there, I'd head over to Bogart's.

    When I walked in, I noticed that it wasn't very busy. I'd guess there were somewhere between 10 to 15 dancers working, including Kassy, Kay, Miami and Yesna. No Selena, Sunflower or Arabella.

    After grabbing a table and some wine, I saw Yesna walk out from the back and disappear into the bathroom or dressing room area. I've wanted to repeat with her, but she hasn't been there in a while.

    Due to my work schedule, it's difficult for me to stay late on Fridays, and it was around 4:30 at the time. When the waitress came by, I asked her to send Yesna over if she saw her.

    In the meantime, Kassy came over, said hello and sat down. I told her that I'd probably go back with Yesna. Around that time, I saw Yesna standing near the corner, so Kassy got up and left.

    Yesna sat down and was her usual friendly, chatty self. You never have to worry about a lull in the conversation with her, and she can be very entertaining.

    A while back, I remember her telling me a story about shopping at Meijer. As she was walking through the store, she saw an attractive guy in one of the aisles, but she didn't approach him because all she was carrying was a box of 36 condoms. I told her she should have grabbed some fruits and vegetables and then walked over to him. I mean, seriously, guys, if an attractive woman approaches you carrying a large box of condoms and some produce, you're probably going to be VERY interested in her.

    She told me that she'd been on vacation for a month and had enjoyed horseback riding, among other things. After a brief conversation, I told her that I was ready to go back. About that time, she noticed one of her regulars and asked if I would mind if she went over and danced for him because he was a high paying customer and only got regular dances anyway. I told her that was fine.

    After Yesna left, Miami came over, sat down to talk and offered her services. I told her that I was going back with Yesna, but we still talked for a bit.

    For those of you who don't remember Miami, an easy way to describe her would be as a 4'11" bleached blonde PAWG. Miami used to be considerably heavier, but she has lost a lot of weight over the past year or so. She said that she still wanted to lose another 30 pounds. On someone of her short stature, any weight loss becomes noticeable quickly. She seems very dedicated, and I'm sure that she'll reach her goal weight.

    I went back with Miami once several months ago and wrote a review about it. Even though she's small, we had a bit of trouble getting situated in one of those booths, but it all worked out. She provides another no rush, no hassle experience, and I wouldn't be opposed to repeating with her in the future.

    Not long after Miami left, Kassy came over again for a short while. About that time, Yesna came back, so Kassy left again. Apparently, Yesna's high paying regular had decided that he didn't want to go back, so off we went.

    My experience with Yesna was just like every other time I've gone back with her: no rush, no hassle and I left very satisfied. If you haven't seen Yesna, you should.

  10. #21767

    August Day Shift Dancers

    The following three dancers provided good VIP sessions recently, I'd repeat with each of them:

    Entice at Criket. She is early-30's, black, dark hair, medium build, and has large natural tits. My favorite performer of the three.

    Jane at Criket. She is early-30's, white, dark hair, thin body, small tits, and wears glasses.

    Vixen at BT's. She is mid-30's, white, dyed blonde hair, spinner body, enhanced tits, and has multiple tats.

  11. #21766
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbird11955  [View Original Post]
    I ventured to Bogarts while in town. I was hoping to see Gemini but I believe she is off on Wednesdays.

    I had my eye on a young girl named Precious (I believe that was her stripper name) Very cute white girl. Maybe 22-25 range. Said she moved here from Lansing (she stripped there) She never mentioned anything about a "private dance", "extras" and anything upstairs. I asked if she's gotten used to the differences between Lansing and Detroit. She finally got the hint and, BTW, I'm a fit, clean cut late 50's guy so I don't think she was turned off by me. Not in the strip club anyway. She asked what I was looking for (BBBJ) and asked what I was willing to pay. I gave her a low number but not a ridiculous quote $100 - a reasonably start I think) She did not really counter it. Zero negotiation skills. So I figured I was best to just letting her wonder off. She did not go upstairs with anyone. Any reports on her would be appreciated.
    I was at Bogart's for the Wednesday night shift as well. I'd planned on seeing Gemini because she usually works Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. However, she wasn't working that night because of a strained or pulled muscle. I didn't go back with anyone and spent most of the night talking to one of the waitresses, so it ended up being a nice social visit for me.

    In regard to Precious, she may not be experienced enough to make a good counteroffer, unless I'm reading her wrong. I've talked to her previously, but we didn't make a deal to go back. She might be someone I'd see in the future. While she was dancing, I tipped her on stage and asked if she remembered me from the last time. She said that she did, but after her set, instead of coming over and sitting with me, she went to the other side of the bar and started talking to another guy. I would have tried to work out another deal with her, but after I saw her go upstairs with him, I ended up leaving for the night.

    I ventured over to Henry's for the day shift today, and I'll write a report about that soon.

  12. #21765

    Bogarts. Wednesday

    I ventured to Bogarts while in town. I was hoping to see Gemini but I believe she is off on Wednesdays. Marylyn came over as soon as I got there. She's got some great tits and overall, a nice body. She's not really my type but she was very nice.

    I had my eye on a young girl named Precious (I believe that was her stripper name) Very cute white girl. Maybe 22-25 range. Said she moved here from Lansing (she stripped there) She never mentioned anything about a "private dance", "extras" and anything upstairs. I asked if she's gotten used to the differences between Lansing and Detroit. She finally got the hint and, BTW, I'm a fit, clean cut late 50's guy so I don't think she was turned off by me. Not in the strip club anyway. She asked what I was looking for (BBBJ) and asked what I was willing to pay. I gave her a low number but not a ridiculous quote $100 - a reasonably start I think) She did not really counter it. Zero negotiation skills. So I figured I was best to just letting her wonder off. She did not go upstairs with anyone. Any reports on her would be appreciated.

    Now there was a very pretty AA goddess in a yellow outfit. Wow is she pretty. She went on stage and I gave her a tip and asked her to come over. She got a lot of attention. I didn't get a chance to talk to her as she went right upstairs with another guy after her stage time. When she came down she went to the locker room and didn't come back out for like 45 minutes. She was in demand. I think her name was Cece. Again, any reports on her would be appreciated.

    Against my better judgment, I zipped over to H8. Sloppy and fat chicks. I'm not going back until the reports get better. Plus, the phone booth rooms suck.

    All in, I watched all the fun, had a few beers and seen some nice titties. My penis was mad at me and we haven't spoken in two days but hey, he'll get over it. Where's he going? LOL.

  13. #21764

    Let women in Detroit earn their money

    Ms. Mayor already has a financial scandal brewing. Why not roll back the limitations for strip clubs and let Detroit women make an honest living.

    https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...s/91496782007/

  14. #21763

    Friday afternoon adventures

    Any suggestions for the better afternoon day shifts this sunny Friday afternoon? Need to decompress after a long week. Hoping to find some promising talent and not having to deal with mandatory valet or any other hassles.

  15. #21762

    Friday Afternoon Adventures

    Thinking of hitting one of the places to see how Friday afternoon goes. Any suggestions or recommendations for known promising day shifts?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape