Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 18362
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18122
    Quote Originally Posted by Hifly21  [View Original Post]
    Still retired but noticed this question. A few months ago I used an online digital Vanilla card and it worked fine. You can use any address and zip code in the billing info.
    Please provide exact details. Everyone wants to keep IRL identity out of the process, that is the whole point. Do you have to buy the online card using a card that is actually your personal card?

  2. #18121

    Thread is slow as shit lately

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-182a8cc17a4b

    Just moved here about a month ago. Petite and thin, smelled faintly of cigarettes. It was go almost immediately and she swallowed every drop. Ask was well below 500.

  3. #18120
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince85  [View Original Post]
    Did a coffee date with her about a year ago. We vibed well and she was open to setting up an arrangement and we agreed on the ppm. Then when I texted her to meet at a hotel for our next visit, she flipped on me and was all offended that I would take her to hotel, even though that's what we agreed upon when we had the coffee date. Didn't hear from her after that but found her Snapchat. Maybe I'll try to reach back out.
    She's dtf. Hit her up again and go straight to hotel. She needs money. She keeps texting saying she needs help. I just delete her shit. IMHO, she's not worth it for me.

  4. #18119

    Coffee date

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Is she still around. I hit it over a year ago. Great body, nice real tits. She disappeared. Saudi Russian.
    Did a coffee date with her about a year ago. We vibed well and she was open to setting up an arrangement and we agreed on the ppm. Then when I texted her to meet at a hotel for our next visit, she flipped on me and was all offended that I would take her to hotel, even though that's what we agreed upon when we had the coffee date. Didn't hear from her after that but found her Snapchat. Maybe I'll try to reach back out.

  5. #18118

    I still lurk the board

    Quote Originally Posted by JWalker350  [View Original Post]
    I have the same question, can someone help? TIA.
    Still retired but noticed this question. A few months ago I used an online digital Vanilla card and it worked fine. You can use any address and zip code in the billing info.

  6. #18117

    Prices are out of control

    The fat and ugly ones ask for $400-$500, mid ones ask for $700-800, and decent ones ask for $1000. What is going on? Is somebody really paying that much? That is stupid. I am saving some money and time by flying to Mexico City for a few days and getting a bunch of 19- to 22-year-olds who are much better looking and have a nice attitude for $100-200. Obviously, it is a plus that I am fluent in Spanish.

    Anyone want to join?

  7. #18116
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Same same. Older than pics. Convo is hard to carry with her. Not sure she was worth taking for a spin in the first place.
    She's perfect for mongers that can nut within 5 strokes plus she's in a convenient location in Arlington. She seems safe and sane. Just wants cash.

  8. #18115

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Emma, eh. Thick. Probably not again.

    Sameera, scheduled for tomorrow, but went dark. 99.99 total ghost.

    Lily, scheduled Friday, but 50% she shows, and 50% even then.

    Slim pickings. Not going to lie.
    Any additional info you can give on Emma and Lilly both reached out to me but I'm hesitant in following up to even meet. I don't find Lilly that attractive but I am an ass guy LOL. Emma, I don't mind is she's thick but if she's lame in bed then I'd rather not even bother. LOL. How open were they if you care to share?

  9. #18114

    One and done

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    TFM is 1000% correct here. Very much non durable. Lots of stops and starts. Got all positions in, but out of necessity.

    At least she didn't piss on me😂.

    No repeat here.
    Same same. Older than pics. Convo is hard to carry with her. Not sure she was worth taking for a spin in the first place.

  10. #18113

    Nayda

    Is she still around. I hit it over a year ago. Great body, nice real tits. She disappeared. Saudi Russian.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AISelect_20260830_150047_Chrome(1).jpg‎   Screenshot_20260830_044500_OneDrive(1).jpg‎   AISelect_20260830_044526_OneDrive(1).jpg‎  

  11. #18112
    Quote Originally Posted by AltDemonMil  [View Original Post]

    Somename. Hit for 300 uncovered. She's a weird one, she gets off once and then she's done. Kinda boring. Nice tits. Not a great body. Actually, her performance isn't great either.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-ceb3713b1fc9
    If I knew then what I know now I wouldn't have met somename. She was a pain to deal with, and when I saw her in person I almost didn't recognize her. A lot less cute than her pics, which might be from 2019. Seriously. Big tits though, and a stomach.

  12. #18111

    Tinna

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Tianna. Pics look better than irl. She's not very durable. She squirted and nutted all over me 2 x within 10 minutes and wanted to stop.
    TFM is 1000% correct here. Very much non durable. Lots of stops and starts. Got all positions in, but out of necessity.

    At least she didn't piss on me😂.

    No repeat here.

  13. #18110
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Went down to 600.

  14. #18109
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Lives in WV, ask was 400, but half up front 😂.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-bbe63b9f4bd4
    So she will actually meet. She is another one that was 300+ pounds and lost it. She has a lot of loose skin, saggy tits. Pics obviously hide the skin. She is pretty motivated to meet. Didn't ask for money before she came out but asked for money before we started, I said no and there was some back and forth but she obliged. She's pretty open. No anal tho.

  15. #18108
    Quote Originally Posted by AltDemonMil  [View Original Post]

    Audrey. Beggar / Scammer no need to engage.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-f2b8c106b198

    Somename. Hit for 300 uncovered. She's a weird one, she gets off once and then she's done. Kinda boring. Nice tits. Not a great body. Actually, her performance isn't great either.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-ceb3713b1fc9
    Thanks for the reports.

    I can attest that Audrey is a beggar / scammer. Talked to her when she was new with the account in July. Sob story and kept asking for money. Sent me her pics and there is no way she weighs 130-140 lbs. I'd add at least 30 lbs to what she claimed.

    Talked to Somename a long while back but I never pulled the trigger. Her profile pics are at least 3 to 4 years old. I found her social medias and her body did not look appetizing at all so I never followed through. She seemed chilled though and works for her own business at home so scheduling flexibility could be an advantage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape