Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 516 1016 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 18297
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #18072

    Gabi

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-51bd0e46ffda

    Another one with very nice body and nice personality but boring AF. She is real though.

  2. #18071

    Oops

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-e0e7fd585171

    I would avoid this one. I messaged her on sdm months ago. Will pretend she's interested in meeting, then ask you to send her uber money and ghost.
    Scheduled for Wednesday. Should I cancel?

  3. #18070

    Jisselle

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-e0e7fd585171

    I would avoid this one. I messaged her on sdm months ago. Will pretend she's interested in meeting, then ask you to send her uber money and ghost.

  4. #18069
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    Lives in WV, ask was 400, but half up front 😂.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-bbe63b9f4bd4
    Lmao hilarious. She said we could meet this week. Asked me to pay for her nails before. $120. They always ask what color or style you want them to get to make it sound convincing that they’ll actually meet. I don’t think there’s a scam with these women I haven’t seen

  5. #18068

    Dreydi

    Any info on Dreydi? Seems I recall negative reports under a different profile with similar pics?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-3e050e342d3f

  6. #18067
    Senior Member


    Posts: 166
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Wants online only before meeting up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-a9a85a3244b8
    I got the same and politely declined. She then insulted me. Classy scam lady, she is.

  7. #18066

    Haylee

    Lives in WV, ask was 400, but half up front 😂.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-bbe63b9f4bd4

  8. #18065
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Wants online only before meeting up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-a9a85a3244b8
    Yup, told me the same thing. Hopefully no one is going for that. These sites need to be purged of the OF / virtual girls.

  9. #18064

    Brianna

    Wants online only before meeting up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-a9a85a3244b8

  10. #18063
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full.
    LOL what a time to be alive. It's clear now.

  11. #18062
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Since I live a few minutes away from her she is good for exactly this in my experience: I feel like busting a nut. Shoot her a text. I'm at her door sometimes within the hour and she's naked on her knees milking me to the last drop. We wash our hands in her bathroom, crack a couple jokes and move on with the rest of our day.
    Your inbox is full.

  12. #18061
    Quote Originally Posted by Flintstone12  [View Original Post]

    Les.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-81905a78443b

    The comms with this one are odd. Immediately wants me to bust a nut on her face later that day. Is it a catfish fucking with me?
    I believe she's the Leslie of ChrisNLeslie on FetLife. She hosts bukkake sessions (free).

    https://fetlife.com/chrisnleslie

  13. #18060

    Les

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Since I live a few minutes away from her she is good for exactly this in my experience: I feel like busting a nut. Shoot her a text. I'm at her door sometimes within the hour and she's naked on her knees milking me to the last drop. We wash our hands in her bathroom, crack a couple jokes and move on with the rest of our day.
    What ppm and where is she located?

  14. #18059
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazvid  [View Original Post]
    LOL no that is Leslie, she is cool but you are meeting her through the wrong channels. She is active on Fetlife and loves cum and a good gangbang.
    Since I live a few minutes away from her she is good for exactly this in my experience: I feel like busting a nut. Shoot her a text. I'm at her door sometimes within the hour and she's naked on her knees milking me to the last drop. We wash our hands in her bathroom, crack a couple jokes and move on with the rest of our day.

  15. #18058

    Les

    Quote Originally Posted by Flintstone12  [View Original Post]
    Any insights?

    Les.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-81905a78443b

    The comms with this one are odd. Immediately wants me to bust a nut on her face later that day. Is it a catfish fucking with me?


    - wants 4500 (per meet? Per month?
    LOL no that is Leslie, she is cool but you are meeting her through the wrong channels. She is active on Fetlife and loves cum and a good gangbang.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape