Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 1243 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 1013 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 18632
Different From All the Others
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18452

    ANFU massage Glendale, another review

    https://www.mapquest.com/us/arizona/...sage-781263794

    I still consider ANFU a great place for older punters like me. There are two women who work there and they only rotate a woman in when one of them is on vacation. If you like variety and young Asian women this is not your AMP. I am fortunate to be greeted like a regular even though I only go there once in a while. My preschool level Mandarin always makes them giggle and remember me. The only change today was they no longer do BBBJ. Older MILF named Yiwa with fake boobs and a tiny little ass provided CBJ, CG, Mish, and finished K-9. I paid $40 to the house and $140 to the lady. I was surprised how busy they were for a mid-week morning shift. Be safe, lads.

  2. #18451

    Sunrise recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper  [View Original Post]
    Used to go to sunrise regularly but lately the talent isn't as good looking as before. I went last month and it was just ok. Was wondering if anyone has been there recently with good feedback? Thanks.
    Find out when Kira is working. Schedule a session and then make a visit. She seems to work only a few hours a day.

  3. #18450

    Sunny Spa

    Stopped by Sunny to see Momo. As we talked she told me she will be there thru Sept and that her friend will be coming. Not sure what name but wanted to let you pervs know she will be skinny with big boobs according to Momo. There will also be an extra Menu for you none glove guys.

  4. #18449

    Red 8 Mikey

    Back in the valley and swung by Red 8 for a late afternoon visit. * Mikey popped he head out of the window. * Settled on an hour and she took me back by the hand. * Mikey is about 5'4" with long black hair, Natural Cs, petite frame, and I'd peg around 30. * Started with a shower, where she initially demonstrated her BBBJ skills. * Scrubbed all the crevices, spending extra time on key areas. * Back to the room and laid face down. * She brings in Yoyo and offers two for an extra. 1. * I declined and shedid* about 10-15 minutes of massage. * Stood at the end by my head and gave me the opportunity to check out her nice ass. Two perfect handfuls. * Moved on to my legs and brushed the boys and ass. * Spread my cheeks and dove in for some fabulous TUMA. *.

    Now that she has my attention I flip over. * She goes right into more BBBJ and eventually climbs on the table so I can take care of her as well. * After getting me worked up I feel her roll on the coat. * She climbs on board and takes me for a very enjoyable ride. * Unfortunately* I couldn't finish with the coat. * So she removed it and went back to BJ. * She was settling into a nice rhythm I knew would end explosively. * When she went back to my ass and inserted a finger and applied pressure much to my joy. * That explosive end arrived soon and was very intense due to the extra pressure. * She was a trooper and caught every drop.

    Hot towel clean up, more massage, and final hot towel clean up. * Mikey said she's here through September. * Will repeat.

  5. #18448

    Sunrise massage

    Used to go to sunrise regularly but lately the talent isn't as good looking as before. I went last month and it was just ok. Was wondering if anyone has been there recently with good feedback? Thanks.

  6. #18447
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyWu  [View Original Post]
    So I'm curious. What made you think she's white? LOL.

    I went to see her based on this review. I called in first and asked if she's white, the lady who I spoke with said she's Vietnamese. I decided to still go in and see what could cause this confusion. She definitely looks Asian and also has an accent. She is pretty, MM tits, typical flat AMP ass, I thought her hair was more of a light brown. The service was pretty basic. We went back to the room after a non-sensual shower and she immediately asked if I wanted a massage or FS. I said FS, assuming there'd still be a little massage or tease but she just told me to turn over and we got started. The table was not very sturdy so every time I would go in, the table would be moving pretty loudly.

    All in all, I would not repeat or recommend. It wasn't bad but it was just a very average experience.
    I may have been mistaken, I did smoke a doobie before I went there yesterday. I will go there today (straight) to get another look at her and ask her a few questions. I will report what I find out.

  7. #18446

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by KeithIsInaz  [View Original Post]
    Location: Northwest corner of 43rd ave & union hills.

    Date of service: 8/26/26 afternoon.

    Therapist name: Candy.

    Ethnicity: Caucasian!

    Age: 29 ish? (Guess).

    Height:5'3.

    Weight: 105.

    Cup size: MM 'D's".

    Summary: this was my first time seeing a white girl at an AMP. She has blondish hair and is pretty. The reason I go on a Wednesday afternoon is to avoid the rush, but they were actually pretty busy so I elected to skip the massage and got right into the fun! Started with BBBJ then mish and finished doggie. I left very happy. Standard tip and house fee. I did see a hot little asian in the hallway as I was leaving. I will be back to try her soon.
    So I'm curious. What made you think she's white? LOL.

    I went to see her based on this review. I called in first and asked if she's white, the lady who I spoke with said she's Vietnamese. I decided to still go in and see what could cause this confusion. She definitely looks Asian and also has an accent. She is pretty, MM tits, typical flat AMP ass, I thought her hair was more of a light brown. The service was pretty basic. We went back to the room after a non-sensual shower and she immediately asked if I wanted a massage or FS. I said FS, assuming there'd still be a little massage or tease but she just told me to turn over and we got started. The table was not very sturdy so every time I would go in, the table would be moving pretty loudly.

    All in all, I would not repeat or recommend. It wasn't bad but it was just a very average experience.

  8. #18445

    Infinity. Yana

    Drove up from Tucson based on what I read here to see Yana specifically. All of rhe hype and numerous rave reviews. At, top 3 ever etc. Made me have to give her a try.

    I normally do 30 minutes but this felt like a special occasion so I texted the number and booked an hour.

    She was prettier than average and a good time but not worth the drive. She has nice hair extensions (felt them during DS) and a nice look. She said she's Vietnamese and Chinese. Instead of an opinion, rating etc I'll just give facts.

    Not carying any extra. Weight but what she has is lose and not toned. You may love that or not. Decent English vocabulary and her acce. T is mild so pretty understandable. She's not shy with the BBBJ and had I not stopped her she could've gotten me off from it.

    I asked for her to lay down so I could rub her and fiv and she didn't stay put for more than a minute before she went for the cover. Allows hand roaming during g BBBJ & cfs.

    She gave a massage after about 20 minutes into our time upon my reques after she got fully dressed. T. After about 10 minutes she left the room, no explanation. Came back a few minutes later and said she was cooking. Thanked me and offered me water and d walked me out. This killed it for me and I know I could have reminded her that I paid for an hour and yes I gave her an appropriate tip of the house for you up front but after that I was no longer really interested in asking for time that I had already paid for I had never really had that happen so I was a little surprised and just left.

  9. #18444

    Confirm this. Only good for CFS

    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyMexican  [View Original Post]
    If you like BBBJ, stay away. Only one girl working there and she doesn't do uncovered BBBJ.
    I saw the same girl 2 days ago. On; ly about 30 seconds of sucking. No cat licking or TUMA. But she was fun to do CFS with. Really made eye contact like she was a girlfriend type thing when I was in mish position. I'm talking about the Tai Chi at 51st AVe and Olive ave. I check out the new providers here once a month. Sometimes they surprise me. THey got a table shower and it's less busy than other places on 51st. I dunno but I'll keep this place on my rounds. I know there's another Tai Chi in Chandler, but my friend says it's only a HJ place.

  10. #18443

    I can confirm this place

    Quote Originally Posted by KeithIsInaz  [View Original Post]
    Location: Northwest corner of 43rd ave & union hills.

    Date of service: 8/26/26 afternoon.

    Therapist name: Candy.

    Ethnicity: Caucasian!

    Age: 29 ish? (Guess).

    Height:5'3.

    Weight: 105.

    Cup size: MM 'D's".

    Summary: this was my first time seeing a white girl at an AMP. She has blondish hair and is pretty. The reason I go on a Wednesday afternoon is to avoid the rush, but they were actually pretty busy so I elected to skip the massage and got right into the fun! Started with BBBJ then mish and finished doggie. I left very happy. Standard tip and house fee. I did see a hot little asian in the hallway as I was leaving. I will be back to try her soon.
    I saw the Chinese girl here last week. I confirm that CFS was good. She was probably early 30's, but great body and cute. I didn't see the blonde girl. I'll check it out. Thanks.

  11. #18442

    Latina AMPs

    Fellas, there's been a lot of advertising on Latina AMPs and one states Greek.

    Can anyone message me if you've tried any?

    Thank you.

    https://phoenix.bedpage.com/

  12. #18441
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertRat  [View Original Post]
    https://www.mapquest.com/us/arizona/...sage-796622586

    I got the chance to go by Sunny Spa and meet the talent. I drew Dora and she is super cute with beautiful body and face. She did a damn good massage and then came the flip. LFK, BBBJ, 69, CG, and finished in K-9. The lady offered CIM but I wanted to clap those cheeks. I paid $40 to the house and $160 to Dora. Totally worth it. Afterwards a lady named Momo came in and started asking me questions in very good English. She wanted to know if this was my first visit and how I found about Sunny. I told her it was first time and I was just driving by the place. Momo helped me get dressed and brought me a water. Dora must have went to another room. In the hall I saw another young Asian woman who took my breath away. I was too stunned to even ask her name. That woman was wearing a luminescent dress and makeup that looked professionally done. I do not know who that lady was but I have never seen a woman look that good at an AMP.

    If you know who else is working at Sunny besides Dora and Mono, please post her name.
    When I visited the last time, there were only 2 girls, Momo and Dora. Your post had me intrigued, so I texted them and asked about the third girl based on your post. I was told that it's the new girl who will start on 9/1. She was just there to get familiarized with the place. If she is really as stunning as you claimed, then I will definitely try my best to go on day 1 9/1 before words get out and she becomes too busy haha.

  13. #18440

    777 spa

    Location: Northwest corner of 43rd ave & union hills.

    Date of service: 8/26/26 afternoon.

    Therapist name: Candy.

    Ethnicity: Caucasian!

    Age: 29 ish? (Guess).

    Height:5'3.

    Weight: 105.

    Cup size: MM 'D's".

    Summary: this was my first time seeing a white girl at an AMP. She has blondish hair and is pretty. The reason I go on a Wednesday afternoon is to avoid the rush, but they were actually pretty busy so I elected to skip the massage and got right into the fun! Started with BBBJ then mish and finished doggie. I left very happy. Standard tip and house fee. I did see a hot little asian in the hallway as I was leaving. I will be back to try her soon.
    Last edited by KeithIsInaz; 08-27-26 at 12:24. Reason: Add a detail

  14. #18439

    Jessica at QQ Best in town

    [Deleted by Admin]

    This is your warning, if you buy an ad and get the complimentary thread you can post all the erotic fiction you want on your thread. However if you shill in the real forums first you get this warning, the second time I close your thread for a week, the third time a month, then the fourth time forever.

    A2

  15. #18438

    Sunny Spa Phoenix First Review

    https://www.mapquest.com/us/arizona/...sage-796622586

    I got the chance to go by Sunny Spa and meet the talent. I drew Dora and she is super cute with beautiful body and face. She did a damn good massage and then came the flip. LFK, BBBJ, 69, CG, and finished in K-9. The lady offered CIM but I wanted to clap those cheeks. I paid $40 to the house and $160 to Dora. Totally worth it. Afterwards a lady named Momo came in and started asking me questions in very good English. She wanted to know if this was my first visit and how I found about Sunny. I told her it was first time and I was just driving by the place. Momo helped me get dressed and brought me a water. Dora must have went to another room. In the hall I saw another young Asian woman who took my breath away. I was too stunned to even ask her name. That woman was wearing a luminescent dress and makeup that looked professionally done. I do not know who that lady was but I have never seen a woman look that good at an AMP.

    If you know who else is working at Sunny besides Dora and Mono, please post her name.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape