Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 18627
-
08-29-26 22:49 #18447Senior Member

Posts: 51Not all of us are wired that way. I have depression, anxiety, and pretty major self esteem issues. That's why I'm at the jack joint in the first place. I don't send food back at restaurants either. I don't have the self confidence to stand there and explain the situation while I have a sore dick and I'm majorly embarrassed because I very recently couldn't get off with a beautiful woman. I wasn't in the right head space to have that conversation. I understand in this hobby you win some and you lose some. It's part of the game. I just thought others might want to know it might not always be roses, even at good places. I seriously doubt me saying anything will put a damper on the well deserved enthusiasm for the place. It is what it is.
Originally Posted by ThotSlayer3000
[View Original Post]
Who's Maggie? Is she the lady that works the window? She didn't give me change back for the house fee. I wasn't that worried about it when I got there because I always give it as a tip anyway. Then after I just wanted to go. I've never really talked to her, I didn't know that was a thing. They always just take the money and bring you back to the room. I guess the problem is me. I wouldn't say I come off as very friendly anyway, unless I'm drinking.
-
08-29-26 22:32 #18446Senior Member

Posts: 51Didn't ask the name. I just wanted out. She had long hair, nice fake cans, maybe braces? I'm not sure she didn't smile and I didn't have my glasses on. She spoke decent English I think. I know that's really vague sorry.
Originally Posted by MontataBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-26 20:05 #18445Senior Member

Posts: 37You should just tell them how you feel
Damn man, that sounds rough. I totally feel you though, I'd be pissed too.
Originally Posted by Pico7877
[View Original Post]
Funny enough, I actually had something kinda similar happen to me at Red 8 a while back. Paid for an hour and somehow got rushed out of there in like 25 minutes LOL. I wasn't happy about it and brought it up to Maggie right away. To her credit, she didn't make excuses or blow me off. She took it seriously and made it right. Next time I went back she personally took care of me, made damn sure I got every minute of my hour, and actually went like 20 minutes over to make up for the last time LOL.
Obviously I wasn't thrilled when it happened, but I've also had plenty of good times at Red 8 since they opened earlier this year. Shit happens sometimes. What matters to me is how a place handles it when something does go wrong, and in my case they handled it right.
That's pretty much how I judge every shop. If you've been good to me 9 times and I have one shitty experience, I'm not going to write the whole place off over that one time. Now if it starts happening over and over, that's a different story. Then I'm out LOL.
Since you said yourself you've been there several times and always had a good time before this, I'd at least give Maggie and Red 8 a chance to hear you out and see what they do. Hopefully they take care of you the same way they did me.
-
08-29-26 18:07 #18444Senior Member

Posts: 75Red 8
Who gave poor service?
Originally Posted by Pico7877
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-26 16:24 #18443Senior Member

Posts: 51Red 8 WTF
Just came out of Red 8. I've been here several times and it's been great. This time it was pretty terrible. I had to wait, but I didn't mind that, it happens. I had a half hour and waited about 20 minutes. No big deal. But when she came in it was total rush job right from the start. That woman clearly did not want to be there. She kept saying she was tired ok I get it then just say so and send me on my way. I would not have been upset. But instead she just rushed me through everything and I struggled a little with how fast she was rushing me. Then she finally just went to hj and she literally beat it up to where it really hurt. Fuck that. I just said please stop, that hurts. She didn't really understand but I think she could tell I was pissed and just done with the whole thing. Cleaned up as fast as I could and got the hell out of there. My dick still really hurts. I don't understand, this place was always great. It's very close to me but fuck that, I ain't going back to get my dick beat up like that. It was like she was mad at me she was definitely frustrated I didn't nut right away. I didn't ask her name I just got out. Didn't even take a water even though I was thirsty. I just wanted out of there.
Last edited by Pico7877; 08-29-26 at 16:49. Reason: Fat fingers
-
08-29-26 12:20 #18442Senior Member

Posts: 1401ANFU massage Glendale, another review
https://www.mapquest.com/us/arizona/...sage-781263794
I still consider ANFU a great place for older punters like me. There are two women who work there and they only rotate a woman in when one of them is on vacation. If you like variety and young Asian women this is not your AMP. I am fortunate to be greeted like a regular even though I only go there once in a while. My preschool level Mandarin always makes them giggle and remember me. The only change today was they no longer do BBBJ. Older MILF named Yiwa with fake boobs and a tiny little ass provided CBJ, CG, Mish, and finished K-9. I paid $40 to the house and $140 to the lady. I was surprised how busy they were for a mid-week morning shift. Be safe, lads.
-
08-29-26 08:36 #18441Senior Member

Posts: 37Sunrise recommendation
Find out when Kira is working. Schedule a session and then make a visit. She seems to work only a few hours a day.
Originally Posted by Peacekeeper
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-26 07:09 #18440Regular Member

Posts: 21Sunny Spa
Stopped by Sunny to see Momo. As we talked she told me she will be there thru Sept and that her friend will be coming. Not sure what name but wanted to let you pervs know she will be skinny with big boobs according to Momo. There will also be an extra Menu for you none glove guys.
-
08-28-26 22:50 #18439Senior Member

Posts: 75Red 8 Mikey
Back in the valley and swung by Red 8 for a late afternoon visit. * Mikey popped he head out of the window. * Settled on an hour and she took me back by the hand. * Mikey is about 5'4" with long black hair, Natural Cs, petite frame, and I'd peg around 30. * Started with a shower, where she initially demonstrated her BBBJ skills. * Scrubbed all the crevices, spending extra time on key areas. * Back to the room and laid face down. * She brings in Yoyo and offers two for an extra. 1. * I declined and shedid* about 10-15 minutes of massage. * Stood at the end by my head and gave me the opportunity to check out her nice ass. Two perfect handfuls. * Moved on to my legs and brushed the boys and ass. * Spread my cheeks and dove in for some fabulous TUMA. *.
Now that she has my attention I flip over. * She goes right into more BBBJ and eventually climbs on the table so I can take care of her as well. * After getting me worked up I feel her roll on the coat. * She climbs on board and takes me for a very enjoyable ride. * Unfortunately* I couldn't finish with the coat. * So she removed it and went back to BJ. * She was settling into a nice rhythm I knew would end explosively. * When she went back to my ass and inserted a finger and applied pressure much to my joy. * That explosive end arrived soon and was very intense due to the extra pressure. * She was a trooper and caught every drop.
Hot towel clean up, more massage, and final hot towel clean up. * Mikey said she's here through September. * Will repeat.
-
08-28-26 17:20 #18438Senior Member

Posts: 102Sunrise massage
Used to go to sunrise regularly but lately the talent isn't as good looking as before. I went last month and it was just ok. Was wondering if anyone has been there recently with good feedback? Thanks.
-
08-28-26 12:38 #18437Senior Member

Posts: 40I may have been mistaken, I did smoke a doobie before I went there yesterday. I will go there today (straight) to get another look at her and ask her a few questions. I will report what I find out.
Originally Posted by BobbyWu
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-26 00:59 #18436Senior Member

Posts: 126Candy
So I'm curious. What made you think she's white? LOL.
Originally Posted by KeithIsInaz
[View Original Post]
I went to see her based on this review. I called in first and asked if she's white, the lady who I spoke with said she's Vietnamese. I decided to still go in and see what could cause this confusion. She definitely looks Asian and also has an accent. She is pretty, MM tits, typical flat AMP ass, I thought her hair was more of a light brown. The service was pretty basic. We went back to the room after a non-sensual shower and she immediately asked if I wanted a massage or FS. I said FS, assuming there'd still be a little massage or tease but she just told me to turn over and we got started. The table was not very sturdy so every time I would go in, the table would be moving pretty loudly.
All in all, I would not repeat or recommend. It wasn't bad but it was just a very average experience.
-
08-27-26 22:07 #18435Regular Member

Posts: 6Infinity. Yana
Drove up from Tucson based on what I read here to see Yana specifically. All of rhe hype and numerous rave reviews. At, top 3 ever etc. Made me have to give her a try.
I normally do 30 minutes but this felt like a special occasion so I texted the number and booked an hour.
She was prettier than average and a good time but not worth the drive. She has nice hair extensions (felt them during DS) and a nice look. She said she's Vietnamese and Chinese. Instead of an opinion, rating etc I'll just give facts.
Not carying any extra. Weight but what she has is lose and not toned. You may love that or not. Decent English vocabulary and her acce. T is mild so pretty understandable. She's not shy with the BBBJ and had I not stopped her she could've gotten me off from it.
I asked for her to lay down so I could rub her and fiv and she didn't stay put for more than a minute before she went for the cover. Allows hand roaming during g BBBJ & cfs.
She gave a massage after about 20 minutes into our time upon my reques after she got fully dressed. T. After about 10 minutes she left the room, no explanation. Came back a few minutes later and said she was cooking. Thanked me and offered me water and d walked me out. This killed it for me and I know I could have reminded her that I paid for an hour and yes I gave her an appropriate tip of the house for you up front but after that I was no longer really interested in asking for time that I had already paid for I had never really had that happen so I was a little surprised and just left.
-
08-27-26 19:53 #18434Senior Member

Posts: 40Confirm this. Only good for CFS
I saw the same girl 2 days ago. On; ly about 30 seconds of sucking. No cat licking or TUMA. But she was fun to do CFS with. Really made eye contact like she was a girlfriend type thing when I was in mish position. I'm talking about the Tai Chi at 51st AVe and Olive ave. I check out the new providers here once a month. Sometimes they surprise me. THey got a table shower and it's less busy than other places on 51st. I dunno but I'll keep this place on my rounds. I know there's another Tai Chi in Chandler, but my friend says it's only a HJ place.
Originally Posted by SneakyMexican
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-26 19:37 #18433Senior Member

Posts: 40I can confirm this place
I saw the Chinese girl here last week. I confirm that CFS was good. She was probably early 30's, but great body and cute. I didn't see the blonde girl. I'll check it out. Thanks.
Originally Posted by KeithIsInaz
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





