Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 1243 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 515 1015 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 18643
Different From All the Others
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18433

    I can confirm this place

    Quote Originally Posted by KeithIsInaz  [View Original Post]
    Location: Northwest corner of 43rd ave & union hills.

    Date of service: 8/26/26 afternoon.

    Therapist name: Candy.

    Ethnicity: Caucasian!

    Age: 29 ish? (Guess).

    Height:5'3.

    Weight: 105.

    Cup size: MM 'D's".

    Summary: this was my first time seeing a white girl at an AMP. She has blondish hair and is pretty. The reason I go on a Wednesday afternoon is to avoid the rush, but they were actually pretty busy so I elected to skip the massage and got right into the fun! Started with BBBJ then mish and finished doggie. I left very happy. Standard tip and house fee. I did see a hot little asian in the hallway as I was leaving. I will be back to try her soon.
    I saw the Chinese girl here last week. I confirm that CFS was good. She was probably early 30's, but great body and cute. I didn't see the blonde girl. I'll check it out. Thanks.

  2. #18432

    Latina AMPs

    Fellas, there's been a lot of advertising on Latina AMPs and one states Greek.

    Can anyone message me if you've tried any?

    Thank you.

    https://phoenix.bedpage.com/

  3. #18431
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertRat  [View Original Post]
    https://www.mapquest.com/us/arizona/...sage-796622586

    I got the chance to go by Sunny Spa and meet the talent. I drew Dora and she is super cute with beautiful body and face. She did a damn good massage and then came the flip. LFK, BBBJ, 69, CG, and finished in K-9. The lady offered CIM but I wanted to clap those cheeks. I paid $40 to the house and $160 to Dora. Totally worth it. Afterwards a lady named Momo came in and started asking me questions in very good English. She wanted to know if this was my first visit and how I found about Sunny. I told her it was first time and I was just driving by the place. Momo helped me get dressed and brought me a water. Dora must have went to another room. In the hall I saw another young Asian woman who took my breath away. I was too stunned to even ask her name. That woman was wearing a luminescent dress and makeup that looked professionally done. I do not know who that lady was but I have never seen a woman look that good at an AMP.

    If you know who else is working at Sunny besides Dora and Mono, please post her name.
    When I visited the last time, there were only 2 girls, Momo and Dora. Your post had me intrigued, so I texted them and asked about the third girl based on your post. I was told that it's the new girl who will start on 9/1. She was just there to get familiarized with the place. If she is really as stunning as you claimed, then I will definitely try my best to go on day 1 9/1 before words get out and she becomes too busy haha.

  4. #18430

    777 spa

    Location: Northwest corner of 43rd ave & union hills.

    Date of service: 8/26/26 afternoon.

    Therapist name: Candy.

    Ethnicity: Caucasian!

    Age: 29 ish? (Guess).

    Height:5'3.

    Weight: 105.

    Cup size: MM 'D's".

    Summary: this was my first time seeing a white girl at an AMP. She has blondish hair and is pretty. The reason I go on a Wednesday afternoon is to avoid the rush, but they were actually pretty busy so I elected to skip the massage and got right into the fun! Started with BBBJ then mish and finished doggie. I left very happy. Standard tip and house fee. I did see a hot little asian in the hallway as I was leaving. I will be back to try her soon.
    Last edited by KeithIsInaz; 08-27-26 at 12:24. Reason: Add a detail

  5. #18429

    Jessica at QQ Best in town

    [Deleted by Admin]

    This is your warning, if you buy an ad and get the complimentary thread you can post all the erotic fiction you want on your thread. However if you shill in the real forums first you get this warning, the second time I close your thread for a week, the third time a month, then the fourth time forever.

    A2

  6. #18428

    Sunny Spa Phoenix First Review

    https://www.mapquest.com/us/arizona/...sage-796622586

    I got the chance to go by Sunny Spa and meet the talent. I drew Dora and she is super cute with beautiful body and face. She did a damn good massage and then came the flip. LFK, BBBJ, 69, CG, and finished in K-9. The lady offered CIM but I wanted to clap those cheeks. I paid $40 to the house and $160 to Dora. Totally worth it. Afterwards a lady named Momo came in and started asking me questions in very good English. She wanted to know if this was my first visit and how I found about Sunny. I told her it was first time and I was just driving by the place. Momo helped me get dressed and brought me a water. Dora must have went to another room. In the hall I saw another young Asian woman who took my breath away. I was too stunned to even ask her name. That woman was wearing a luminescent dress and makeup that looked professionally done. I do not know who that lady was but I have never seen a woman look that good at an AMP.

    If you know who else is working at Sunny besides Dora and Mono, please post her name.

  7. #18427

    Gold Panda Fendi

    Came by and saw Fendi. The reports are accurate. She is definitely curvier than the norm in Tucson. BBL and fake frontside as well but she was very attractive. Decent table shower but nothing crazy really. No massage at all which kinda sucks but BBBJ and BBFS was solid. Would definitely return next time in the area.

  8. #18426

    Original Momo at Sunny Spa and TUMA 2. 0 w / Dora!

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickZero  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if this is the same Momo that is currently at Infinity?
    I recently went back to see Momo at Sunny Spa this morning. To my surprise Dora Red8 whom I had seen, was working here at Sunny. Momo also greeted me. I ended up going with Dora again as I LOVE TUMA now. GLAD Dora was here. She has a cute GND look and she is VERY flirty and affectionate. Love that she gives a great DFK and seems to Love DATY / DATO. I think greek may be available but YMMV. Like last times amazing first pop, then an actually great massage. She followed with an AMAZING TUMA session and finished with BBBJ.

    As I was about to leave bumped into Momo and said hi. I remembered about the other Momo, and asked this Momo if she was also at Infinity. She said no. She doesn't work at Infinity since she has arrived and ONLY works at Sunny Spa. As others have mentioned this Momo at Sunny is always wearing her black choker, her English was actually really good, and as always very enthusiastic. This Momo at Sunny also has a tatto near her hip and wrist if I recall correctly from seeing her about 2 weeks ago, but seems she is completely different from the other one at Infinity.

    Sunny is really close to me so might become my regular spot. But who am I kidding, will probably go see Fendi at GP and other spots too!

  9. #18425

    Sunshine Sexy

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickZero  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if this is the same Momo that is currently at Infinity?
    The insatiable, irresistible, and unforgettable Momo who's claimed her territory in PHX and has worked at Infinity before, is the one currently at Sunny. I've only been with her one time and she reshaped my desires forever.

    Hopefully she sees this so I get some extra credit whenever we cross paths again, if you know what I mean.

  10. #18424

    Tai chi on 51st ave and dunlap

    If you like BBBJ, stay away. Only one girl working there and she doesn't do uncovered BBBJ.

  11. #18423
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGrafenburg  [View Original Post]
    Sunny Massage.

    43rd Ave and Bell Road.

    Date of service: 8-15-26.

    Therapist name: MOMO.

    Ethnicity: asian.

    Age: maybe late 20's.

    Height:5'2.

    Cup size: MM B with great nipples.

    Summary: If you're looking for a beautiful Asian masseuse, this woman really stands out. Looks are subjective, but she's easily one of the most attractive women I've encountered at an AMP. More importantly, she has a great personality, speaks very good English, and provides an exceptional girlfriend experience. Services BBBJ, 69, CG, Mish, Standing Mish, BBBJ cim finish. I had an amazing time with Momo and can't get that face out of my head. Variety may be the spice of life, but I could easily see myself becoming a regular with her. Treat her wellshe's a gem. Be Safe.
    Anyone know if this is the same Momo that is currently at Infinity?

  12. #18422

    Lucky at Spa 63

    [Deleted by Admin]

    No more shills allowed.

    A2

  13. #18421

    Chanel Sasa Spa

    After seeing some reports of Chanel at Sasa Spa, I had to check her out. When she let me in, she greeted me in her little pink dress. I was drawn in immediately at the sight. Got to the room to get undressed and was led to the TS. She thoroughly cleaned me and did a nice b2 b with tuma and BBBJ. Back to the room, she continued with the tuma and BBBJ to get me ready for the main event. Covered up and she hopped on acg while sucking on my nips. She then asked for input on a position change and I asked for k9 in front of the mirror. I am now a fan of watching in the mirror LOL. After a while, she went back to giving me another BBBJ for the cim finish. She offered mouthwash and a hot towel for cleanup. Sent me on my way with a bottle of water. This session reminds me of experiences that I used to get at Nirvana. If you know you know.

  14. #18420

    Lucy Cloud

    Called ahead to schedule a time with Lucy. Arrived on time and was greeted by her. She took me to a room I gave her the HF and then waited 5-10 minutes for her to finish up with someone else. She is as others have described, very good looking with nice big bolt ons. Handed her the tip and I asked to start in the shower and she obliged, light kissing in there but generally I just got a quick scrub down with light pecks and an occasional tongue. In the room she had me lay facedown where she gave me a quick back rub and she rubbed her tits all over my back and then sprayed me with something and licked and sucked it off. She told me to flip and we 69 before she covered me up for acg and then mish where I filled the bag. She is very tight and felt great I did not last long at all. She had me lay back down where she rubbed my back with a towel for a few minutes before another monger came in where she excused her self while I was still face down. When she came back in she had a water for me and indicated it was time for me to go. I looked and I still had a little over 20 minutes left. I did not push the issue though. She stood by the door with it wide open and I saw another monger she said oops sorry, but didn't move to close the door. I was freshly showered and had brushed my teeth but she did not seem to gel with me at all. She was sniffling and blowing her nose throughout the session and she said her allergies were really bad so maybe I caught her on a bad day. I don't typically go for FS so maybe I was a bit nervous and she felt it I'm not sure. I don't think I'd return but it does sound like my experience is an outlier.

  15. #18419
    Quote Originally Posted by KingStannis  [View Original Post]
    This forum has been janky the past several days so hopefully this field report goes through. Another forum member mentioned that Fendi is back so I figured I give her a shot since she's so highly praised. Full report below.

    Fendi.

    SHOP: Gold Panda.

    APPEARANCE: Fendi is supposedly half-Chinese / half-Ukrainian. You can see it in her facial phenotype and with how her features are bigger than most fully blooded East Asian girls with her big ass and tits. She has an almost Central-Asian / Kazakh look about her. Fendi's face is very attractive and when I saw her she wore this sparkle / glitter sticker on her face. Hair color was a dyed light brown (maybe a dyed strawberry / dirty blonde- hard to tell in the dimly lit room), age probably 25/26, height around 5 ft5, and a shaved kitty. Overall her face is really cute, but she's chunkier than I would have liked. Of the two HAPA girls at Gold Panda that I've seen I prefer Crystal's body over Fendi.

    PERFORMANCE: I skipped the TS and massage to head off to the races. Positions were DATY, doggy and missionary. Her performance was good! She definitely knows how to take it. All the sex was covered, but she does allow bare. Fendi is pretty sexy so I was really tempted to do BBFS. Honestly, I'm sure a lot of guys will cave and do it raw because she's so hot. The temptation will surely get the better of you. I'm bashful to say I nearly succumbed! I felt reluctant about it and ultimately passed because I saw the sketchy thuggish looking monger she had before me in the lobby, and remembered the high mileage AMP girls have.

    DAMAGE: 60 to house for 1 hr, plus tip for L3.

    OVERALL: Would I recommend? Hmmm. Hard to say. Fendi's face is very attractive and she's a sweet girl, but I think other monger's reports have hyped her up a lot. Probably the fact that bare is on the table might be inflating the reports. I had a better time with Crystal. It's fun seeing these half-Asian girls at Gold Panda. Hope they keep bringing more!
    Thanks. I wish these guys would be more honest about looks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape