Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 76 to 90 of 21015
-
08-29-26 07:52 #20940Senior Member

Posts: 436Send him to Golden on 74.
Originally Posted by Hollowpoint1
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-26 12:44 #20939Senior Member

Posts: 229I'm looking for recommendations on the best RTTF advice. I love a newbie that takes his time and reads the forums. Also needs to be a contributor instead of just asking questions every post.
Originally Posted by JetBag123
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-26 09:18 #20938Regular Member

Posts: 4Best shower
I'm looking for recommendations on the best table shower in the area. I love a girl that takes her time and does a lot of teasing. Also needs to be a FS spa.
-
08-28-26 07:29 #20937Regular Member

Posts: 14Always a Good Time
I've always had a good time at Ruby. And they are indeed a FS spa, so full menu is available. Generally FS is $. 6 or $. 8 plus house fee. I've never tried to negotiate any sort of bbj, but it may be possible depending on the girl.
Originally Posted by BoneYard
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-26 06:57 #20936Senior Member

Posts: 309Ruby Spa Woodlawn Rd
Much appreciation to those that responded to my request for information!
I decided to visit A-Therapy first. Didn't seem like they were open since the OPEN signs were off and the door was locked. I had made a backup plan, so I asked the driver to take me to Ruby.
At Ruby I drew Bebe. She is a cute spinner with hair down to almost her butt. Probably 40 ish? As she's working my back, I reach out and start to rub her legs and ass. She wasn't wearing any under garments! On the flip she asked what I wanted and we agreed on a nude L1 for $. While I'm sure a full menu was available, I didn't inquire since I knew I wasn't going to partake. Nice L1 while I sucked on the girls. She cleaned me up and I was on my way.
-
08-26-26 22:34 #20935Senior Member

Posts: 121Sunlight. Annie
Texted the # someone listed here. Came up in phone for Jenny from old location. Asked for Annie or Lisa. Said Lisa was last month. Now Annie and Lina, both very good. Come now. Went in through back door. Greeted by skinny young lady very pretty face like the fake pictures you normally see online. Asked if Annie a few times and got the yes yes. Very energetic. Didn't see any rooms with doors except the restroom. Curtains everywhere. In room made of curtains next to kitchen. Gave her two roses which she seemed to appreciate it. Got undressed with her still there. Asked about table shower and had a big communication thing with translator app about only having a regular shower. Went to shower making sure she was staying (not like Kannapolis Alice). Cleaned me up real well. Her dress is loose so her baseballs popped out. Tells me left one is broken right one ok. Back to curtained room. Get choice of massage back 1st or jr 1st. Opt for jr. I motion for mouth. She warns me BBJ will cost more and I agree. She pulls her hair back to tie it up. Her face drops doing this and suddenly she looks older. Just had to erase that image. She starts licking balls and up to shaft. Good techniques, but just wan't happening. She started a mechanical hand. Ended up letting her go on top covered to finish me. Did a little doggie just because I now know I'm paying for FS. Massaged back and front really well. She did a fast arm pounding thing that worked well. Dressed me. Gave her the extra money. All together came out to 8 house and $. 6 tip like other FS. Great time. Won't do it again due to cost, but great time.
-
08-26-26 20:23 #20934Senior Member

Posts: 121Near Airport. Wellbeing
For what your looking for and location maybe Wellbeing. They'll ask you what you want. My 1st time there a little spinner worked jr and blew on the balls. I released a load that may have hit the ceiling. I never had that before. Love to get her again. Last time I was asking for Anna based on a review here, but Anna was gone. The girl said she was Anna then admitted she was June. Her price for L2 was more than FS. I don't remember what I chose, but I do remember she rubbed her big titties all over my back. It's been a while since I've been there. Maybe now that I mentioned it someone that's been there recently can chime in.
Originally Posted by BoneYard
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-26 19:05 #20933Senior Member

Posts: 49Airport area spas
Comfort is decent, but not necessarily offering roaming now.
Originally Posted by BoneYard
[View Original Post]
Acu spa is mid tier, may offer some roaming, service overall is decent but not the best and potential to be haggled for small stuff.
Don't know about ace, a-therapy is FS, but probably could get what you're looking for with a decent tip.
Most of your other good options are going to be a bit farther away.
Haven't been to cupid in a while so not sure if service has gotten better or worse.
Ruby is a bit closer if you're wanting FS but I'd say you're better off with A-therapy if that's the route.
-
08-26-26 12:36 #20932Senior Member

Posts: 309ISO service near Charlotte Airport
Gents,
I have a rather long layover at CLT and thought I would uber out for some de-stressing.
Looking for L1 with full roaming. If the girls come out that would be a bonus. Age or looks are less important than good technique and healthy lungs.
I have found these spots to be within a 20-30 minute ride to the airport all on S. Tryon near I-485:
Comfort, well reviewed here but probably doesn't meet my needs.
ACU Spa, couldn't find any reviews here, they advertise on STG.
ACE Therapy, is this the same as A Therapy? If so, a few recent reports and might be the winner for me.
Anyone care to point me in a different / better direction based on my desires?
TIA.
-
08-26-26 09:51 #20931Regular Member

Posts: 9Gibbon at shani
Shani is working there now. She's worked at Gibbon pretty regularly before, so some of you probably already know her. She's young, really pretty, and definitely on the bustier side.
Originally Posted by KarllHungus
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-26 09:47 #20930Regular Member

Posts: 9Gibbon at Shani and Coco
Gibbon is back to normal and fully up and running. They've got two girls there right now, Shani and Coco. Shani's been around Gibbon quite a bit before, so some of you probably already know her. Both are young, really pretty, and definitely on the bustier side.
Originally Posted by Pterobyte
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-26 11:48 #20929Senior Member

Posts: 214Alice
I didn't push much, but she was fine with some grab ass here and there. Didn't take her top off, just popped one out at the end, so I'm thinking that's the limit.
Originally Posted by RandomFrankP
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-26 08:04 #20928Senior Member

Posts: 152Looking for Gibbon Updates
Gibbon used to my go to on the north side. I've not been since the "service interruption".
Is anything bare available?
Have they resumed texting with updates?
Quality of providers?
-
08-24-26 16:38 #20927Senior Member

Posts: 211A therapy off S Tryon
My buddy got a nice rub and BBBJ from Angie and enjoyed it immensely. House plus $$. Not the greatest looks but crazy skills.
Originally Posted by Asiankittyprrr
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-26 16:10 #20926Senior Member

Posts: 70Any other roaming allowed?
Originally Posted by Concordian1977
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




