Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 1402 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 507 1007 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 21021
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20931
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    Near Airport. Wellbeing

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneYard  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I have a rather long layover at CLT and thought I would uber out for some de-stressing.

    Looking for L1 with full roaming. If the girls come out that would be a bonus. Age or looks are less important than good technique and healthy lungs.

    I have found these spots to be within a 20-30 minute ride to the airport all on S. Tryon near I-485:

    Comfort, well reviewed here but probably doesn't meet my needs.

    ACU Spa, couldn't find any reviews here, they advertise on STG.

    ACE Therapy, is this the same as A Therapy? If so, a few recent reports and might be the winner for me.

    Anyone care to point me in a different / better direction based on my desires?

    TIA.
    For what your looking for and location maybe Wellbeing. They'll ask you what you want. My 1st time there a little spinner worked jr and blew on the balls. I released a load that may have hit the ceiling. I never had that before. Love to get her again. Last time I was asking for Anna based on a review here, but Anna was gone. The girl said she was Anna then admitted she was June. Her price for L2 was more than FS. I don't remember what I chose, but I do remember she rubbed her big titties all over my back. It's been a while since I've been there. Maybe now that I mentioned it someone that's been there recently can chime in.

  2. #20930

    Airport area spas

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneYard  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Comfort, well reviewed here but probably doesn't meet my needs.

    ACU Spa, couldn't find any reviews here, they advertise on STG.

    ACE Therapy, is this the same as A Therapy? If so, a few recent reports and might be the winner for me.

    Anyone care to point me in a different / better direction based on my desires?

    TIA.
    Comfort is decent, but not necessarily offering roaming now.

    Acu spa is mid tier, may offer some roaming, service overall is decent but not the best and potential to be haggled for small stuff.

    Don't know about ace, a-therapy is FS, but probably could get what you're looking for with a decent tip.

    Most of your other good options are going to be a bit farther away.

    Haven't been to cupid in a while so not sure if service has gotten better or worse.

    Ruby is a bit closer if you're wanting FS but I'd say you're better off with A-therapy if that's the route.

  3. #20929

    ISO service near Charlotte Airport

    Gents,

    I have a rather long layover at CLT and thought I would uber out for some de-stressing.

    Looking for L1 with full roaming. If the girls come out that would be a bonus. Age or looks are less important than good technique and healthy lungs.

    I have found these spots to be within a 20-30 minute ride to the airport all on S. Tryon near I-485:

    Comfort, well reviewed here but probably doesn't meet my needs.

    ACU Spa, couldn't find any reviews here, they advertise on STG.

    ACE Therapy, is this the same as A Therapy? If so, a few recent reports and might be the winner for me.

    Anyone care to point me in a different / better direction based on my desires?

    TIA.

  4. #20928

    Gibbon at shani

    Quote Originally Posted by KarllHungus  [View Original Post]
    Saw coco last week. Not bad looking but slightly below standard at Gibbon. All covered, which was a first for me there. I didn't mind because I wasn't really into her. No regrets but I will wait until there is new talent to return. Saw Leah twice on her recent tour of duty and she was fantastic.
    Shani is working there now. She's worked at Gibbon pretty regularly before, so some of you probably already know her. She's young, really pretty, and definitely on the bustier side.

  5. #20927

    Gibbon at Shani and Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Pterobyte  [View Original Post]
    Gibbon used to my go to on the north side. I've not been since the "service interruption".

    Is anything bare available?

    Have they resumed texting with updates?

    Quality of providers?
    Gibbon is back to normal and fully up and running. They've got two girls there right now, Shani and Coco. Shani's been around Gibbon quite a bit before, so some of you probably already know her. Both are young, really pretty, and definitely on the bustier side.

  6. #20926

    Alice

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomFrankP  [View Original Post]
    Any other roaming allowed?
    I didn't push much, but she was fine with some grab ass here and there. Didn't take her top off, just popped one out at the end, so I'm thinking that's the limit.

  7. #20925

    Looking for Gibbon Updates

    Gibbon used to my go to on the north side. I've not been since the "service interruption".

    Is anything bare available?

    Have they resumed texting with updates?

    Quality of providers?

  8. #20924

    A therapy off S Tryon

    Quote Originally Posted by Asiankittyprrr  [View Original Post]
    No, not Monroe Rd where Apple is located.
    My buddy got a nice rub and BBBJ from Angie and enjoyed it immensely. House plus $$. Not the greatest looks but crazy skills.

  9. #20923
    Any other roaming allowed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Concordian1977  [View Original Post]
    Got fidgety and tried them out last week. Paid 80 house and 80 tip for a very solid happy massage. Nothing more than that on the menu, I'd guess. The lady was older, probably mid late 50's, but was very top heavy with legit Ds that she popped out for the finale. Massage skills were up there with the best, almost too intense on the pressure, but it felt great. I'd repeat.

  10. #20922

    Alice spa kannapolis

    Got fidgety and tried them out last week. Paid 80 house and 80 tip for a very solid happy massage. Nothing more than that on the menu, I'd guess. The lady was older, probably mid late 50's, but was very top heavy with legit Ds that she popped out for the finale. Massage skills were up there with the best, almost too intense on the pressure, but it felt great. I'd repeat.

  11. #20921

    Kat Costs

    Quote Originally Posted by BenInJoe  [View Original Post]
    Are her rates at NICE the same as this Tryst ad? From my experience meeting them outside is the more expensive option.
    Yes, pretty much the same. May be a Franklin or two less at spa.

  12. #20920

    Other blondes at Nice Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by BenInJoe  [View Original Post]
    Are her rates at NICE the same as this Tryst ad? From my experience meeting them outside is the more expensive option.
    She looks fantastic. Are there other blondes at Nice Spa? When I was seeing someone else there a very pretty blonde greeted me at the entrance. Couldn't figure out who it was and didn't ask her name as I was there to see someone else.

  13. #20919

    Nice Spa

    I have never been? Is it like LA / LF? Is FS on the table? Anything bare ever? How is tipping like? Erotic handy double house fee or different for each? I've never given much thought to the place since there are no pics posted.

  14. #20918
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthGent7  [View Original Post]
    Kat is legit. I've seen her numerous times (too many to count) and she has become my ATF. She's a hot, young spinner with incredible ass and small, natural breasts. She's not afraid to look you in the eye while draining you dry. Very sensual! Everything covered. She's not cheap so be prepared. You can find recent pics of her here:

    https://tryst.link/escort/katmissesyou
    Are her rates at NICE the same as this Tryst ad? From my experience meeting them outside is the more expensive option.

  15. #20917

    Emma Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Schandl2  [View Original Post]
    What spa is Bella at. I wasnt sure from reading the thread history.
    Emma Spa Charlotte.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape