Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 1402 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 506 1006 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 21019
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20944
    Quote Originally Posted by Vick1957  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone shared a dream with her? Is she attractive spinner.
    I shared a dream with Kat at Nice. Full options 5 for a full hour with massage, 4 for a half with massage, 3 for a quick visit and no massage. Can confirm spinner looks, great attitude.

  2. #20943
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter28  [View Original Post]
    Jenny is new at Gibbon. She's really young, petite, and busty, with super soft skin. Definitely caught my attention. Shani is still there too.
    How busty is Jenny?? D cup or bigger??

    I found Shani to be not that large I'd say big B at most.

  3. #20942

    Jenny at gibbon

    Jenny is new at Gibbon. She's really young, petite, and busty, with super soft skin. Definitely caught my attention. Shani is still there too.

  4. #20941
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter28  [View Original Post]
    Shani is working there now. She's worked at Gibbon pretty regularly before, so some of you probably already know her. She's young, really pretty, and definitely on the bustier side.
    Does she offer TUMA?

  5. #20940

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Hilarious! I would second this, lots of info can be gleaned on reading what mongers post. Yea I know it can be a PIA to sift through some of the posts, but you will get more respect and thus more info from the board. Once you get established mongers will provide info as you request it. Just saying.
    I haven't been doing this for years, but a lot of people want things easy. I spent about two months reading forums before I jumped in, just picking things up before finally taking that first visit.

    You can learn a lot just browsing through to figure out what's what, and sometimes you just need to dive in and discover things for yourself. What works great for me might not work for others, and vice versa.

    So hopefully people read and research and figure out what they expect and how high that expectation is for themselves.

  6. #20939
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowpoint1  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for recommendations on the best RTTF advice. I love a newbie that takes his time and reads the forums. Also needs to be a contributor instead of just asking questions every post.
    Hilarious! I would second this, lots of info can be gleaned on reading what mongers post. Yea I know it can be a PIA to sift through some of the posts, but you will get more respect and thus more info from the board. Once you get established mongers will provide info as you request it. Just saying.

  7. #20938
    Quote Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe  [View Original Post]
    Send him to Golden on 74.
    He asked for full service Lisa's not there anymore they don't do full service. He needs to go to Kyoto.

  8. #20937
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowpoint1  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for recommendations on the best RTTF advice. I love a newbie that takes his time and reads the forums. Also needs to be a contributor instead of just asking questions every post.
    Send him to Golden on 74.

  9. #20936
    Quote Originally Posted by JetBag123  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for recommendations on the best table shower in the area. I love a girl that takes her time and does a lot of teasing. Also needs to be a FS spa.
    I'm looking for recommendations on the best RTTF advice. I love a newbie that takes his time and reads the forums. Also needs to be a contributor instead of just asking questions every post.

  10. #20935

    Best shower

    I'm looking for recommendations on the best table shower in the area. I love a girl that takes her time and does a lot of teasing. Also needs to be a FS spa.

  11. #20934

    Always a Good Time

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneYard  [View Original Post]
    Much appreciation to those that responded to my request for information!

    I decided to visit A-Therapy first. Didn't seem like they were open since the OPEN signs were off and the door was locked. I had made a backup plan, so I asked the driver to take me to Ruby.

    At Ruby I drew Bebe. She is a cute spinner with hair down to almost her butt. Probably 40 ish? As she's working my back, I reach out and start to rub her legs and ass. She wasn't wearing any under garments! On the flip she asked what I wanted and we agreed on a nude L1 for $. While I'm sure a full menu was available, I didn't inquire since I knew I wasn't going to partake. Nice L1 while I sucked on the girls. She cleaned me up and I was on my way.
    I've always had a good time at Ruby. And they are indeed a FS spa, so full menu is available. Generally FS is $. 6 or $. 8 plus house fee. I've never tried to negotiate any sort of bbj, but it may be possible depending on the girl.

  12. #20933

    Ruby Spa Woodlawn Rd

    Much appreciation to those that responded to my request for information!

    I decided to visit A-Therapy first. Didn't seem like they were open since the OPEN signs were off and the door was locked. I had made a backup plan, so I asked the driver to take me to Ruby.

    At Ruby I drew Bebe. She is a cute spinner with hair down to almost her butt. Probably 40 ish? As she's working my back, I reach out and start to rub her legs and ass. She wasn't wearing any under garments! On the flip she asked what I wanted and we agreed on a nude L1 for $. While I'm sure a full menu was available, I didn't inquire since I knew I wasn't going to partake. Nice L1 while I sucked on the girls. She cleaned me up and I was on my way.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A-Therapy.jpg‎  

  13. #20932
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    Sunlight. Annie

    Texted the # someone listed here. Came up in phone for Jenny from old location. Asked for Annie or Lisa. Said Lisa was last month. Now Annie and Lina, both very good. Come now. Went in through back door. Greeted by skinny young lady very pretty face like the fake pictures you normally see online. Asked if Annie a few times and got the yes yes. Very energetic. Didn't see any rooms with doors except the restroom. Curtains everywhere. In room made of curtains next to kitchen. Gave her two roses which she seemed to appreciate it. Got undressed with her still there. Asked about table shower and had a big communication thing with translator app about only having a regular shower. Went to shower making sure she was staying (not like Kannapolis Alice). Cleaned me up real well. Her dress is loose so her baseballs popped out. Tells me left one is broken right one ok. Back to curtained room. Get choice of massage back 1st or jr 1st. Opt for jr. I motion for mouth. She warns me BBJ will cost more and I agree. She pulls her hair back to tie it up. Her face drops doing this and suddenly she looks older. Just had to erase that image. She starts licking balls and up to shaft. Good techniques, but just wan't happening. She started a mechanical hand. Ended up letting her go on top covered to finish me. Did a little doggie just because I now know I'm paying for FS. Massaged back and front really well. She did a fast arm pounding thing that worked well. Dressed me. Gave her the extra money. All together came out to 8 house and $. 6 tip like other FS. Great time. Won't do it again due to cost, but great time.

  14. #20931
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    Near Airport. Wellbeing

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneYard  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I have a rather long layover at CLT and thought I would uber out for some de-stressing.

    Looking for L1 with full roaming. If the girls come out that would be a bonus. Age or looks are less important than good technique and healthy lungs.

    I have found these spots to be within a 20-30 minute ride to the airport all on S. Tryon near I-485:

    Comfort, well reviewed here but probably doesn't meet my needs.

    ACU Spa, couldn't find any reviews here, they advertise on STG.

    ACE Therapy, is this the same as A Therapy? If so, a few recent reports and might be the winner for me.

    Anyone care to point me in a different / better direction based on my desires?

    TIA.
    For what your looking for and location maybe Wellbeing. They'll ask you what you want. My 1st time there a little spinner worked jr and blew on the balls. I released a load that may have hit the ceiling. I never had that before. Love to get her again. Last time I was asking for Anna based on a review here, but Anna was gone. The girl said she was Anna then admitted she was June. Her price for L2 was more than FS. I don't remember what I chose, but I do remember she rubbed her big titties all over my back. It's been a while since I've been there. Maybe now that I mentioned it someone that's been there recently can chime in.

  15. #20930

    Airport area spas

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneYard  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Comfort, well reviewed here but probably doesn't meet my needs.

    ACU Spa, couldn't find any reviews here, they advertise on STG.

    ACE Therapy, is this the same as A Therapy? If so, a few recent reports and might be the winner for me.

    Anyone care to point me in a different / better direction based on my desires?

    TIA.
    Comfort is decent, but not necessarily offering roaming now.

    Acu spa is mid tier, may offer some roaming, service overall is decent but not the best and potential to be haggled for small stuff.

    Don't know about ace, a-therapy is FS, but probably could get what you're looking for with a decent tip.

    Most of your other good options are going to be a bit farther away.

    Haven't been to cupid in a while so not sure if service has gotten better or worse.

    Ruby is a bit closer if you're wanting FS but I'd say you're better off with A-therapy if that's the route.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape